CanthookitLs6 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle, Please give me some input

Hello, Im 6"2" and 150 Pounds, and 21 years old. Im really skinny. I was considering doing Sustanon250 once every 5 days for 8 weeks by it self. Does anyone have any ideas, I want to take something that will really pack on some weight, any suggestions?
    Thanks

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    add deca and it should be a good cycle.

Hey thanks, also what would you think about doing D-bol 25Mgs/day for the first 4 weeks with the sustanon250, would that work? Because it's a oral do I have to do the clomid therapy while on the cycle? Are the side effects increased alot when adding a Oral?
    Thanks

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    IMO, at 6'2 150lb. you need to look at your diet before you look at A/S. I'm in the same boat as you in the sense of wanting to gain the weight now but our diets are usually the problem and the first thing needing to be fixed. If you post what your diet is like I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice. Once we learn how to eat to get big then we'll be ready for A/S.

Ive been on a pretty good diet for the last year, I actually was 138 at the beginning of october, I packed on some weight naturally but I just can't seem to get any bigger. Im at 7 1/2%BF. Im thinking the sustanon will help me get some more weight.
    Thanks

Im eating around 3,200 Calories a day give or take a few hundrud on some days. I completly cut caffiene out of my diet which helped alot. Im taking Myoplex, and I just got off creatine which I took for 6 weeks. I was up at 156 on the creatine, but started to lose that weight pretty quick. My body just won't pack on the weight for some reason, I don't really know why;
    thanks

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    It takes a lot of disipline in the diet to get the weight to start climbing. IMO wait on the A/S there is plenty of time to correct diet problems before you jump to the darkside. We'll just end up losing our gains if we don't eat to get big before A/S so why don't we learn to do that first? PM me and maybe we can help each other out...like have a friendly competition in trying to gain naturally...you never know it could be the push we need to get over our walls....

alevok Guest
    Add anadrol , you will get big

Thanks for the replies. Will anadrol work good with Sustanon ? What if I took Anadrol for 4 weeks @ 25MGS a day for the first two weeks, then @50Mgs a day for the last two weeks? Will I need to start taking Noveladex or Clomid Earlier in the cycle because of the Anadrol? Any other advice would be great, Thanks.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training ?

about 4 1/2 years, about 2 years consitently though.

jamesbondjruk is offline New Member
    i would do a single test @ 400mg and deca @ 400mg and dbol @30mg each day.

Just wanted to put a update.

I just wanted to say I took Sav22's advice on holding off on the gear, and just really concentrated on my diet. Ive made some pretty amazing gains, in 3 months Im upto 181 pounds from 150, 100% naturally. I know your probally thinking "yeah thats nothing", I know im still really small, but consider Ive been rail thin all my life, and in 3 months I just packed on as much weight as I probally would have doing a cycle, naturally. So when I do decide to cycle I will see some real gains! This is for all you guys who weigh between 140-190 pounds, (really depends on your height) don't bother going on gear unless you have a disciplined diet, As much as you probally will think like I did that there is no room for growth naturally, and no matter what you eat you stay skinny, you need to give it some serious effort. Why limit what you can do naturally by using steroids when you are so small?? I dunno Im not a expert or anything, but I thought I would just post this, maybe it will make some of you skinny guys think twice about steroids right away.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    150-181 in 3 months naturally is incredible. This just goes to show that you were nowhere near your genetic potential when you were considering steroids 3 months ago. Good move holding off on the juice for now. Did you just up your caloric intake or did you make other significant changes to your diet to see those gains?

I upped my calorie intake significantly, I also started eating more small meals than big meals. I also just did one body part a week, before I was overtraining slightly. I think what really did it was just really sticking to it, Every singly day I stuck to my diet, there wasen't one day I slipped up. And of course I was using Myoplex at night and in the morning I think that made a big difference too.

Thread Information