LennyB is offline New Member

Test e and d bol results

It was my first cycle.. Test@375mg a week for 10 wks and dbol @ 30mg for 4 wks. pct is nolva and clomid and provoron.. stats are as of today, im 22 about 6'4'' and 198lbs, 11-12%bf, was up to 208 at the end of my cycle but now look alot better since i lost the water and the bloat but lost alittle strength along with it.. Im looking to start another cycle at the end of october and was thinking of doing test e again at 500mg a wk or test c along with deca or winny for 10-12wks, kick statrting it with some A50s at 50mg per day for 4 wks. any advice would be appreciated.. im wanting to be aroung 9-10% bf and weight around 210-215.. looking for a great strength and lean cycle..

LennyB is offline New Member
    Hell with it then... Im going to run either test c with deca or test p with winny. still kick started with some anodrol 50..

Snrf is offline Banned
    30 mins later and you're saying to hell with it then? have a little patience man, someone will tell you whats good. I'm too big of a noob to give you any advice tho

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Just remember the simple rule of "Time on=Time off". I know this was your first cycle and you are anxious to start again but have some patience. What are your goals for the next cycle? Doing tons of gear is not always the best thing so you should really think this out according to what you want to accomplish

skipp is offline Senior Member
    6'4" under 200lbs and over 10% bf? DEFINATLY NOT ready. Too late now though.

Thread Information