rukus43 is offline Associate Member

second cycle--starting today

wk1-4 Liquid Dbol - 40mg/day- two doses (20 AM/20 PM)
    wk1-12 Eq- 600mg/wk- single injection on mondays (sounds like alot of oil but its only 1.5cc)
    wk1-12 Test Cyp- 600mg/wk- split 300 monday- 300 thursday

Nolva on Hand

Feedback would be great and will keep everyone posted...thanks

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I hear nothing but negatives about eq, imo spend your $$ elsewhere.. can't beat dbol and test though..

Started yesterday, feel some minimal pain in my glute after yesterday morning's injection...the oral d-bol tastes horrible. Training yesterday felt normal (chest/biceps/abs). Waiting to train this evening.

I have heard great things about eq and have already started...lets just stick to what we got

Got back from the gym a couple of hours ago. Had an average workout (quads, calves, light cardio on bike). Did notice very mild strength gains which were sporadic at times but it may have just been the placebo effect. About to down the liquid d-bol (1/2cc=20mg)...not looking forward to that. Still sore at the injection site (right glute) but am stretching and massaging to relieve any pain. I have talked to a couple of ar vets and decided that starting next week I will split the eq dose into two so they coincide with the test cyp dose and keep hormone levels balanced. So, I will be rotating glutes, every mon and thurs, injecting .75cc eq and 1.5cc cyp for a total of 2.25cc each injection day. About to eat some lean steak and yams. Check back in tomorrow.

Increased pain at injection site...but not unbearable. Will try to continue massage and maybe ice. About to eat (1 protein shake mixed w/ 2 egg whites and tuna sandwich). I am training back and triceps today...will post after workout. When should the liquid d-bol start to kick in noticeably?

Good session last night but pain from injection is still there. I feel a bit stronger and my muscles are more pumped throughout the day and its only day 4! I am going to inject my test cyp in about 10 minutes and then lift later on tonight.

Injected the cyp and lifted last night...Good workout but was feeling a bit tired. I woke up today feeling sore in my right gluteus also due to the injection but for some reason I like the pain...I guess its because its a continous reminder of my mission and my goals. I am feeling a little deflated today and am looking forward to this coming monday when it will have been a week on the d-bol and I should experience some noticeable strength gains. Anyways, I need to eat more...its hard to bulk clean and eat alot but I will make it happen. Till next time.

Took yesterday off and back to it today after some football and swimming. Continuing the twice daily d-bol

So it has been one week today since I started my second cycle and I am feeling the effects of the d-bol...I thought it would have been a bit more noticeable but I will give it a few more days before harsher criticism. I have been eating and lifting and making sure I am living conducive to creating an anabolic environment. Still have some pain in the left glute and am injecting into the right today. Today I am injecting 2.25cc instead of what I did last week which was 3 cc. I will continue this for the duration of the cycle. Will post later on how my workout went. Today is chest, bis, and abs.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    No offense meant, but...

It might help in getting some feedback from the mods, vets, and senior members...

Will do csar, thanks for the advice. Aside from that, had a good workout yesterday due to more energy and ability to increase poundages by a bit. I started last week at 180 and now am at 186, most of it is water. Will take some pics and post within the next couple of days.

Up to 188 and almost two weeks in. Maintaining intense training and keeping diet fairly strict but at times it could be better. The vascularity in my upper arms and inside of my biceps is amazing. I am able to lift heavier but not considerably as of yet. I was feeling a bit down for the last couple of days. But aside from that, no other sides yet. Not too bloated from the d-bol (on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 3) so I am happy about that. Anyways, I haven't posted for a few days so I thought I should catch up. Still trying to get a hold of a camera but as soon as I do I will post some pics.

edit *almost three weeks in*

Been about a week since the last post...Finishing up with week 3. The d-bol has given me good strength increases and the eq vascularity is starting to kick in. I don't think the true effects of the eq/test c have kicked in yet because they are both long estered and will probably show more in week 5. Just glad to be done in a week with the d-bol kick start since it tastes like shit. Hovering around 190lbs at this point. Probably 4-5lbs of water. Hoping to really get into this cycle as I have been a bit "unexcited' with it for the past few days.

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks good to me. make sure u have a good pct.

custcdngsxr is offline New Member
    any pics yet?

Gettinpumped is offline New Member
    lookin good so far

Thread Information