Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Warrior's Primed Beef Cycle :: 2 Phased

Warrior’s Primed Beef Cycle :: Phase 1

6 Weeks Priming
    During the first six weeks, the goal is to prime the system for the upcoming growth phase. Priming will take several forms to sensitize the body to the system’s growth hormones (testosterone, insulin, thyroid,) as well as incoming nutrition and protein synthesis. Focus is on diet, training and supplementation to lead to a primed anabolic state for maximizing anabolism in the next stage. The goal during these six weeks is to drop 10-12 pounds of fat while priming the body for a growth phase.

Diet
    Diet will contain four basic nutritional approaches with a Cyclic Ketogenic Diet structure. The CKD will use periods of low carbs (less than 10% total calories) with carb load phases of around 24-30 hours. The outline will start like this:

Sunday: Low Carb
    Monday: Low Carb
    Tuesday: Low Carb
    Wednesday: Preload Carb
    Thursday: Re-Feed
    Friday: Moderate Carb
    Saturday: Moderate Carb
    Structure is subject to change based on results

Low Carb: low carb days will be kept well below maintenance; at around 1500-1800 calories from high protein and moderate fat sources. Carbohydrates will be kept at 100 grams or less per day; most consumed post-workout.

Preload Carb: basically the same as low carb days but about 25 percent less calories prior to the evening. Preload begins in the PM with 30 grams of carbs pre-workout to get the body sensitive to insulin. A Carb/Pro mix immediately post-workout will then be followed by a high carbohydrate dinner (around 60-25-15).

Re-Feed: re-feed days focus on glycogen super compensation via a high carbohydrate, moderate carb and low fat approach. Total calories will be aimed at around 5000 per day – based on previous loading experience.

Moderate Carb: moderate carb days will be structured like a typical Zone-type diet of 40-30-30 keeping the calories at around 2750-3000 per day. Carbohydrate intake ends the evening of the last moderate carb day.

Training
    Training will also contain four approaches (similar to my abbreviated maintenance program using heavy compound movements with short rest intervals):

German Body Composition (GBC) training, as outlined by the great strength coach Charles Poliquin, uses giant sets with short rest intervals to deplete the muscles of all energy stores and sensitize them to growth hormones and nutrients. GBC is based on short rest intervals that lead to increased production of lactate, which leads to dramatic increases in endogenous GH thus resulting in greater body fat loss and better priming.

On the Preload Carb day, a Glycogen Depletion Routine will be performed. This is a full body workout to try and finish off remaining muscular glycogen stores... maximizing sensitivity in all muscle groups prior to ingesting simple carbs that night.

Then a day after carb loading - on a Moderate Carb day, a Carb/Creatine Loaded Routine will be performed. This is a full body power routine orientated to take advantage of the replenished condition – a time to fight for keeping up limit strength, prior to beginning another depletion phase.

I will illustrate training progress (or digress) using a basic Power Index equation for the same core movements every workout. (LOAD*REPS)SETS=TOTAL then TOTAL/MINUTES= "X pounds/min" This method won't bore you with too many figures but tell you exactly how strength is effected using the load and time variables.

Aerobic days will include running for a few days after a re-feed to get a jump on depletion and then shift to stationary cycling as energy levels dwindle. Cardio will primarily assist in fully depleting liver and muscular glycogen. The secondary purpose is cardiovascular and endurance progress.

The Advance GBC Program
    The program divides into the following sections. I will continue to use the same movements for each muscle group, but may change the combinations. Giant sets are grouped in sequence by letters and performed in order by number.

Chest and Back
    Chest
    A1: (6) Flat Barbell Press
    Rest 10 seconds
    A2: (12) 45 Degree Incline Dumbbell Press
    Rest 10 seconds
    A3: (25) 30 Degree Incline Dumbbell Flye
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Back
    B1: (6) Wide Grip Pull Ups
    Rest 10 seconds
    B2: (12) Bent Barbell Rows
    Rest 10 seconds
    B3: (25) Close Grip Front Pull downs
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Arms and Shoulders
    Delts
    A1: (6) Front Military Press
    Rest 10 seconds
    A2: (12) Standing Dumbbell Laterals
    Rest 10 seconds
    A3: (25) Standing Upright Rows
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Triceps
    B1: (6) Flat Close Grip Presses
    Rest 10 seconds
    B2: (12) Incline Triceps Extensions
    Rest 10 seconds
    B3: (25) Standing Rope Extensions
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Biceps
    C1: (6) Incline Dumbbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
    C2: (12) Standing Barbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
    C3: (25) Standing Reverse Grip Cambered Curls
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Legs
    Quads
    A1: (6) Full Barbell Squats
    Rest 10 seconds
    A2: (12) Hammer Hack Squats
    Rest 10 seconds
    A3: (25) Hammer Quad Extensions
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

Hams
    B1: (6) Hammer Leg Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
    B2: (12) Romanian Deads
    Rest 10 seconds
    B3: (25) Back Extensions
    Rest 2 minutes
    Repeat 3 times

NOTE: Only two routines will be used per training week. Selection will be based on weak points and soreness. Legs will typically be paired with either of the other two since their training volume is generally more acceptable and progressive with the frequency.

The Glycogen Depletion Routine
    This routine is using SETSXREPS and will always use the same movements and target reps in the same order to completely exhaust the whole body prior to the re-feed. The Power Index will gauge training progress. The goal of this full body workout is to sensitize every muscle group in the body to the incoming carb load’s nutrition.

(2X15) Full Barbell Squats
    (2X10) Hammer Leg Curls
    (2X15) Hammer Quad Extensions
    (2X20) Seated Calve Raise
    (2X12) Barbell Bench Press
    (2X12) Bent Barbell Rows
    (2X12) Military Front Press
    (2X15) Close Grip Pull downs
    (2X10) Incline Triceps Extensions
    (2X10) Standing Barbell Curls
    (2X20) Back Extensions
    (2X20) Rope Crunches

The Carb/Creatine Loaded Routine
    This routine is illustrated like the previous (SETSXREPS) and will always use the same movements with the targeted reps. The Power Index may vary quite a bit with these due to the more relaxed rest intervals. The main goal of this routine is to move heavier weight - AKA, strength training.

(5X6) Full Barbell Squats
    (5X3) Rack Dead Lifts
    (5X5) Barbell Bench Press

Aerobics/Cardio
    The aerobic days will be broken into two types: running and cycling.

Run (progress gauged by time to completion)
    Stationary Cycle (progress gauged by calories burned as indicated on bike)

Supplementation
    Supplementation during this period will include a multivitamin/mineral to make up for nutritional deficits; as well as five grams of Vitamin C to support my immune system so I am less likely to get ill and three to five grams of Essential Fatty Acids for metabolism and cardiovascular health. I will use MuscleTech’s ThermoShred prior to training for increased energy and metabolism. I will take 10 grams of BCAA’s prior to training. Post-workout will be one banana with 40 grams of Glutamine after resistance training. Carb load days will include CellTech or straight dextrose to help fully volumize the muscle. Proviron will be used at 50mg everyday to support normal natural androgen levels. Bromocriptine will be staggered up to 5mg every morning to support normal metabolism, leptin and thyroid levels while restricting calories during the depletion phase. If the bromocriptine affects hunger during re-feeds, it may be reduced or omitted those days).

Why?
    I plan on taking myself down in fat weight and then building back up with lean muscle to shift my body composition toward stronger and leaner. I chose to use the CKD primer for fat loss to keep from outgrowing my clothes, again – plus, I should be at a good point for a quick fat loss rotation since I have been on basic maintenance for a few months now. After the next growth phase, I will go back to cruising on my normal abbreviated maintenance program.

BEFORE (228lbs):

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Warrior's Primed Beef Cycle :: 2 Phased-beforesm.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Phase 2 :.

Warrior’s Primed Beef Cycle :: Phase 2

40 Days of Building
    During the next 40 days, the goal is to shuttle the body with nutrition, anabolic hormones and heavy training to maximize muscle gain. The objective during this phase will be to add 15 pounds of lean body mass using diet, training and proper supplementation to exploit a primed growth state.

Diet
    Diet will contain two basic nutritional approaches:

Moderate Carb: moderate carb days will be structured like a typical Zone-type diet of 40-30-30 keeping the calories at around 3000-3500 calories per day.

Re-Feed: re-feed days will once again be focused on glycogen super compensation via a high carbohydrate, moderate carb and low fat approach. Total calories will be aimed at around 5000 per day. Re-feeds will be used as needed; judging by bodyweight and energy levels. I will also attempt to align re-feeds with training trailing muscle groups.

Training
    Training will also contain two approaches:

DoggCrapp is an abbreviated training approach preached by Dante using progressive overload, rest-pause sets and static reps to maximize strength and size. I will also use the extreme stretching techniques explained by Jason Mueller to stretch muscle fascia to make room for growth and remain agile.

Aerobic days will include running and sprints with occasional stationary cycling. Aerobics will be performed less frequently than the previous six weeks so as not to interfere with anabolism.

The DoggCrapp Program
    Rest pause days will use one movement performing 8 repetitions, racked for about 15 breaths then 3-5 more reps - racked again for another 15 breaths followed by whatever else can be completed – pushing with maximum effort. Undocumented static reps will follow a set to inflict a little more training damage to the muscle. After the muscle group has been trained - I will follow with Mueller’s extreme stretching outline.

Day 1: A-1
    Day 2: REST
    Day 3: A-2
    Day 4: REST
    Day 5: B-1
    Day 6: REST
    Day 7: REST
    Day 8: B-2
    Day 9: REST
    Day 10: C-1
    Day 11: REST
    Day 12: C-2
    Day 13: REST
    Day 14: REST
    Repeat

The whole body gets trained three times every two weeks

The DC split will run on an every other day protocol with two days off here and there... I will start with a Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday split; taking an extra day for cardio and core training when energy levels are high and time permits.

ALPHA-1
    Back Thickness - Rack Dead Lifts (6 Reps, Rest Then 3 reps)
    Back Width - Hammer Strength Lat Front Pull Downs (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Chest - Hammer Flat Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Shoulders - Front Military Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Triceps - Close Grip Bench (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)

ALPHA-2
    Quads - Hack Squats (10 Reps, Rest Then 20 Reps)
    Hams - Hammer Seated Leg Curl (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Calves - Hammer Seated Calve Raises (12 Reps)
    Biceps - Barbell Curls (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Forearms - Reverse Grip Cambered Curls (12 Reps)

BRAVO-1
    Back Thickness - Barbell Rows (12 Reps)
    Back Width - Close Grip Pull Ups (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Chest - Flat Bench Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Shoulders - Hammer Military Front Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Triceps - Incline Tri Extensions (15-30 Rest-Pause Reps)

BRAVO-2
    Quads - Squats (6 Reps, Rest Then 20 Reps)
    Hams - Romanian Dead Lift (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Calves - Leg Press Calve Raises (12 Reps)
    Biceps - Incline Dumbbell Curls (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Forearms - Dumbbell Hammer Curls (12 Reps)

CHARLIE-1
    Back Thickness - Hammer Rows (12 Reps)
    Back Width - Wide Grip Pull Ups (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Chest - Incline Dumbbell Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Shoulders - Dumbbell Shoulder Press (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Triceps - Seated Dumbbell Extensions (11-15 Rest-Pause Reps)

CHARLIE-2
    Quads - Leg Press (10 Reps, Rest Then 20 Reps)
    Hams – Back Extensions (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Calves - Hack Calve Raises (12 Reps)
    Biceps - Cambered Preacher Curls (15-20 Rest-Pause Reps)
    Forearms - Machine Rope Curls (12 Reps)

Aerobics/Cardio
    The aerobic days will be broken into two types: running and sprinting with pickups.
    Run (progress gauged by time to completion)
    Run with Pickup Sprints (progress gauged by time to completion)
    Stationary Cycle (progress gauged by calories burned as indicated on bike)

Supplementation
    Supplementation during this period will continue to include a multivitamin/mineral to make up for nutritional deficits; as well as five grams of Vitamin C to support my immune system so I am less likely to get ill and three to five grams of Essential Fatty Acids for metabolism and cardiovascular health. I will also continue to use MuscleTech’s ThermoShred prior to training sessions to increase energy and thermogenesis. Carb load days will include CellTech or straight dextrose. All resistance training will be followed with a high glucose/protein shake.

I will maintain Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg every other day (beginning with a frontload)) for 1750mg of testosterone per week during the next 5 weeks. The frontload will include 1500mg of Sustanon on day one, 500mg on day two and then starting the next day: 500mg of TE every other day. 10 IU of Actrapid insulin will be used during re-feeds and post workout. Nolvadex will be used at 20mg every day to compete with a build up of estrogen.

See attached pdf for blood androgen levels chart...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Week 1 :.

16SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 60min (
    1011cal) BW/228.0

Cardio went really well and I am pretty sure I can easily improve on this. Cycling for 60 minutes and staying over 1000 calories shows me that I continue to have good aerobic conditioning. I got very little to eat today while trying to stay clear of excess carbohydrates due to work requirements.

I did an a**ominal superset today:
    Straight Leg Lifts: 25 then 20
    Incline Crunches: 50 then 30

Today I began bromocriptine at 2.5mg; as well as the rest of the supplementation outline.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

17SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    PM Cycling: 40min (588cal) BW/227.5

Arms and Shoulders
    Delts: Power Index 653.5 pounds/min
    Triceps: Power Index 696.4 pounds/min
    Biceps: Power Index 588.9 pounds/min

I got very little sleep yesterday... due to work issues. Hopefully tonight I can get some good rest.

The training session was very difficult because of how tired and worn out I was. It was probably a combination of the recent reduction in calories, increased cardio yesterday morning and dehydration from being in the sun all day yesterday.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

18SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 40min (572cal) BW/224.5

Legs
    Quads: Power Index 2068.2 pounds/min
    Hams: Power Index 2124.2 pounds/min

I didn’t get too much rest last night – low carb tends to make me a little jittery. During the day I will feel tired but at night I sleep light.

Arms are pretty sore from yesterday’s training.

Bodyweight dropped down a bit today – with frequent trips to urinate, water is making its way out, for sure. Normal tempo for a CKD like this is to drop about 9-10 pounds during the week and then put on around 8 pounds during the carb load… usually netting a 1-2 pound loss in fat per week. But I am not sure how these numbers will start to get skewed as I get pretty lean. After 6 weeks I should be at a maintenance weight of around 216 to 220.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

19SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 50min (712cal) BW/223.6

I felt pretty good today but the cardio was difficult to do. It’s a tough day of staying low carb and calorie. Tomorrow begins a re-feed. I am noticing signs of dehydration via easily getting head rushes (or dizzy) from standing up. I need to increase my water intake. My arms feel like they were beaten with a bat.

Straight Leg Lifts: 26 then 26
    Incline Crunches: 60 then 50

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

20SEP06
    Diet - Preload Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 50min (714cal) BW/224.4

PM Cycling: 40min (580cal) BW/225.8
    Glycogen Depletion Routine
    Power Index 1235.2 pounds/min

I was feeling a little better today about the training. My arms were still a little soar – as well as my hamstrings but I got threw the workout okay. I am sure the 10 grams of BCAA’s helped; as well as the little bit of carbs I afforded pre-workout to get me ready for the insulin spike and subsequent carb load post workout. I used Cell Tech as my source of Dextrose post-workout, and I will continue to use it during this re-feed period.

I forgot to take the bromocriptine today.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

21SEP06
    Diet – Re-Feed
    No Training

I was pretty stuffed all day today. I nearly forgot how important it is to pound water; but increased my intake into the evening. If water intake is not high enough, the carb load causes me severe cramps during the next day’s loaded routine.

Today, I increase the bromocriptine to 3.75mg.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

22SEP06
    Diet – Moderate Carb

Cardio
    PM Cycling: 40min (645cal) BW/235.0
    Carb/Creatine Loaded Routine

Power Index 510.4 pounds/min

I felt pretty strong today. There wasn’t any cramping during the workout today, so I probably ended up well-hydrated. I haven’t trained the big three (Squat, Dead Lifts and Bench Press) in one session like this in awhile; I was well-prepared and motivated to throw some heavy weight around. I was going to run but my stomach felt too heavy from the carb load – perhaps tomorrow.

I was shocked to see my weight jump up to 235 after the re-feed but I had suspicions about being a little flat before I started this routine. Now I know my actual replenished starting weight is about 235. I am looking a lot better than I was prior to this week – prior to starting this. I will guess that next week I will drop to 222 before the next schedule re-feed and glycogen refill.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:
    Last edited by Warrior; 09-30-2006 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Typos in the cardio numbers...

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Looks like this is gonna be another great log, I'll keep an eye on it Warrior.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditto

Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Looks like this is gonna be another great log, I'll keep an eye on it Warrior.
    Here is my last cycle where I had to cut up a bit... I have been on maintenance mode since finishing it. This time I am dialing in a little bit more - and then going for a short cycle growth spurt. My second phase pdf shows the short cycle intentions...

Here are the two PDF's (from the first two posts):

Phase 1.pdf

Phase 2.pdf

I have to admit - taking in the large dose of testosterone has me a bit... umm... I just hope I don't break out in a lot of acne (usually I don't), retain a lot of water or other obvious cosmetic issues. Hell, with that dose and doggcrapp training - I hope I don't turn green and lose my vocabulary in them 5-6 weeks!

Thanks guys - I plan not to disappoint... and i will keep up with the pics like my last log...

Subscribed!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I already know the outcome Warrior,
    excellent log so far really interesting,
    as you prime listen to the body and re-adjust if necessary,
    am getting excited!!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Wow!!!

Week 2 :. Net fat loss: -2.2 pounds

23SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Run: 2 mi (13:27min) BW/232.1
    AM Cycling: 40min (657cal)

Running was kind of a drag – probably from the increased bodyweight. I can always feel it when I run over 230 pounds. I will run tomorrow morning again. I will be depleted a bit from eating low carb today, but I should have enough energy prior to really kicking off another depletion week. The cycling number was good considering it was right after the run.

I ate low carb today – but calories were kept a bit higher than a regular low carb day. I know I wrote that I would have two moderate carb days in the original outline – but I am going to judge this day’s dietary approach by bodyweight gains (every gram of glycogen stores nearly 3 grams of water) and general disposition (feeling “refreshed”) after the re-feeds… and then determine if I should take a second moderate card day or jump back to low carb.

Straight Leg Lifts: 28 then 25
    Incline Crunches: 65 then 60

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:
    24SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Run: 3 mi (22:06min) BW/234.0
    PM Cycling: 40min (640cal) BW/232.5

Chest and Back
    Chest: Power Index 459.0 pounds/min
    Back: Power Index 1203.1 pounds/min

Energy levels were not too bad today. I think I am eating too many protein sources leading to a caloric surplus. I will try and lower total calories tomorrow.

I trained back without the use of straps and my forearms were already sore in the evening. They should be pretty sore by tomorrow. I need to make sure to bring my grip strength up during this evolution so I may pair the Chest and Back Routine with the Legs Routine next week as well.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

25SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 40min (641cal) BW/228.4

Legs
    Quads: Power Index 2937.7 pounds/min
    +869.5
    Hams: Power Index 1936.5 pounds/min

Hamstring power went down a bit but Quad strength went up considerably due to increased loads and a faster completion time. I was feeling a bit sluggish.

Chest and back are hurtin’ – and as expected, forearms took a nice beating yesterday too…

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

26SEP06
    Diet - Low Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 50min (771cal) BW/224.5

I felt okay today – a little better than last week on this day. Just have to get through tomorrow’s training and then I am on to another re-feed. My arms, back and chest stayed sore all day, legs aren’t doing too bad – I think the cycling helps clear some of the metabolic waste (directly or indirectly); helping the soreness evaporate faster.

I did a set of 60 Incline Crunches after cardio today.

Arms, back and chest started to feel better toward the end of the evening … good thing because during the day I was worried the pain might interfere with tomorrow’s depletion training routine since recovery had not been fully achieved.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

27SEP06
    Diet - Preload Carb
    Cardio
    AM Cycling: 50min (792cal) BW/222.1

PM Cycling: 30min (491cal) BW/223.8
    Glycogen Depletion Routine
    Power Index 1235.2 pounds/min

I was feeling generally pissed and a little too alert most of the day – probably just a side effect of the depleted condition I was in. The re-feed is welcomed…

I increased some of the loads today but I took longer to finish up due to a lot of people in the gym today… I had to work-in for equipment several times.

I looks like I have netted about a two pound loss of fat this week. Clothes are feeling really loose again – this is welcomed since I am planning to move into the growth period with some extra room in the wardrobe

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

28SEP06
    Diet – Re-Feed
    No Training

I felt pretty good today. I did not really eat any large meals but rather grazed on stuff constantly.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

22SEP06
    Diet – Moderate Carb

Cardio
    PM Cycling: 30min (505cal) BW/232.8
    Carb/Creatine Loaded Routine

Power Index 464.0 pounds/min

I felt even better this week than last week. I was going to run, but I figured it would be better to wait since I am a bit heavy and holding water today – tomorrow I should be a little lighter. I added more weight to the bars but took longer to complete the workout – so I got a lower power index than last week. However, this should set me up for a good power increase next week.

My bodyweight numbers have been consistent with about a 2-pound drop in body fat this week. Next week, I should drop to about 220 before the next re-feed… to keep consistent with 2 pound drops in weight.

Energy
    Psychological:
    Physical:

HULKBOY is offline Member
    subscribed..

hows dc workin while tryin to cut up a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    subscribed..

hows dc workin while tryin to cut up a bit..
    DC starts with the cycle in the second phase - the growth portion.

I am currently doing a CKD with a German Bodycomp type workout (see the pdf).

I am thinking I will keep with this until Thanksgiving Day... then Carb Load on T-Day (convienent eh?) and then move on to Phase 2 for growth with the short/heavy cycle and doggcrapp for the next 5 weeks - PCT by New Years...

This would get me pretty hard and primed right before jumping into the 2nd phase... that would equatte to 10 weeks of Priming and then the 5 week heavy growth cycle using DC...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    DC starts with the cycle in the second phase - the growth portion.

I am currently doing a CKD with a German Bodycomp type workout (see the pdf).

I am thinking I will keep with this until Thanksgiving Day... then Carb Load on T-Day (convienent eh?) and then move on to Phase 2 for growth with the short/heavy cycle and doggcrapp for the next 5 weeks - PCT by New Years...

This would get me pretty hard and primed right before jumping into the 2nd phase... that would equatte to 10 weeks of Priming and then the 5 week heavy growth cycle using DC...
    Sounds excellent Warrior, hope everything is on track

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Could you post some sample diets of what you're using on each of the days? Just do give us an idea of the foods you're taking in.

1320bike is offline New Member
    nice work, love the details in the log, cant wait to see the end results.

This log is closed... I will be keeping it current elsewhere and maybe come back here and post it all for you down the line... this board is currently driving me crazy...

Marcus, thanks for your help and info dude... I'll PM you from the MD forums when I move on to the next phase and let you know how effective this prime was...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    This log is closed... I will be keeping it current elsewhere and maybe come back here and post it all for you down the line... this board is currently driving me crazy...

Marcus, thanks for your help and info dude... I'll PM you from the MD forums when I move on to the next phase and let you know how effective this prime was...
    Thankyou warrior, pls keep me informed to results, i will see you around,

Thread Information