Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

Test E and Dbol first cycle

Cycle:
    1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    1-12 test e 500mg 2 shots at 250 thursday/monday
    1-12 arimidex .25mg

first shot 10mins ago in left quad went great! nice and slow and no pain yet, massaged the area and hoping no pain arises, todays an off day so im going to go do some cardio and hope that helps to keep my leg from getting sore

starting stats:

weight 204lbs
    height 6'
    bf: (ill post later im doing bod pod next week)
    arms 17"
    legs 24"
    chest 45"
    calves 16"
    forearm 14.5"

wish me luck

JMan06 is offline Member
    Goodluck on your cycle! Im on week 5 of my test e only cycle at 500mg a week as well. Your going to love it trust me

Heres the link to my log: My Test E Cycle RESULTS

Keep yours updated as well, I'll be watching it.

Julian

so far so good, minor back pumps from the dbol nothing unbearable by anymeans, first injection went great in left quad, was barely sore three days after felt like a slight bruise nothing major, second injection was tonight in right quad so far no pain. Up 3 lbs in my morning weight with slight strength gains nothing extreme as of yet. Got a slight head cold over the weekend and i've lost some appetite and just been tired, been eating alot and drinking water hopefully my lifts are up tomorrow forr back day, also i do the bod pod tomorrow to find out my body fat %. Been drinkin plenty of water atleast 1 gallon a day. Had small headaches at first with dbol i guess raising blood pressure, started drinking more water and i havent had a problem since.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You should do well.. I'd personally bump the DBol to 40-60mg/day, 30 is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    You should do well.. I'd personally bump the DBol to 40-60mg/day, 30 is very low.
    is 50 reasonable for a first time?

did the bod pod today it said my weight was 211 which is up 7lbs from last thursday but i initially weighed my self in the morning and this weight was at 430 pm soooo after 4 meals im sure i was heavier. nonetheless it says im 15.5% bf which sounds about right i figured i was 15% and from what i gather bod pod is relatively accurate. so we will call my starting bf 15.5% and ill test it again when im done with this cycle. did deads today...was reminded why i hate them, i have horrible form and hurts my bad knee and being on dbol doesnt help because my lower back feels like someone hit me with a f*cking bat its so pumped up its rediculous. oh well also i upped my dbol to 50mg a day per I**Mfkr's recomendation.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    is 50 reasonable for a first time?
    Yes I'd recommend 40-60mg, it's only for 4wks so you should be fine and see much better results, 30 is extremely low.

Yes I'd recommend 40-60mg, it's only for 4wks so you should be fine and see much better results, 30 is extremely low.
    yea im at 50 now, thx for lookin out. also im going to start adding cardio to the end of my workouts since im 15% id like to drop a lil fat over the next couple months so im going to add some cardio 30 mins 3 times a week.

I'd just clean up the foods you're eating but keep calories on the high-side until the Dbol is clear, then possibly use the rest of the cycle to shed some unwanted bodyfat, in reality you should've dropped the weight first then started the cycle

I'd just clean up the foods you're eating but keep calories on the high-side until the Dbol is clear, then possibly use the rest of the cycle to shed some unwanted bodyfat, in reality you should've dropped the weight first then started the cycle
    yea i know i should have but i didnt.. i didnt think i was quite that high but it is what it is. my foods are clean, you posted in my diet thread if you remember. havin 15% wont hinder my gains would it? i dont see how it could other than just not showing as good.

Yea remember the thread just make it a habit and stay with it consistantly..
    Your gains won't be hindered at all but you will deff gain some fat along with the muscle so expect to be above 15% after the cycle is clear, only after PCT will you want to cut back calories, never while your hormones are not stabilized again. We'll cross that bridge when the time comes, until then enjoy the cycle, train hard!, and eat right.

definately going to stay consistant with the diet, i dont mess that up unless i absolutely cannot stick with it for a day or something. so even with added cardio i will still gain fat on cycle? im not hopping to get ripped but i figured i might drop a couple %. no big deal if i dont but i wont make the mistake of cuttin in pct

It's hard to gain muscle when calorie deficient.. so you gotta decide whether you wanna add some mass or cut bodyfat, you Can lose BF and add muscle but don't expect it to be nearly as much as with an above maintenance diet and intense training.

gotcha, appreciate ur help ill keep everyone posted

today makes one week in and im up 4 lbs morning weight. ill post some numbers after lifting today.

pretty good pump today, alot of energy felt strong, got 95's for 6 two times on military press, last week i only got 90's for 5 so definate improvement.

Great to hear bro!

Make sure you're working the muscle not just moving the weight.. Don't train with your ego Do them slow and controlled to really stress the fibers and utilize the most muscle fibers for each contraction.

Great to hear bro!

Make sure you're working the muscle not just moving the weight.. Don't train with your ego Do them slow and controlled to really stress the fibers and utilize the most muscle fibers for each contraction.
    definately, i finally learned how to connect mentally to the muscle and i dont ego lift anymore, the military press might have had sommmmee ego in there but not much i was going deep and pausing at the top as well. today was arms and i had a pump out of this world felt great! tricep strength is up significantly i tried TAI's decline close grip for my first movement definately a great tricep movement really kept the weight on my tris and i dont think i used any chest in there. had two bloody noses today....one was pretty brutal probably took 25 mins to get to stop.. im sure it has to do with the dbol but im also taking some otc sinus meds that may have helped up my bp and i blew my nose and there it went, it sucked kinda freaked me out thinkin it wasnt gonna stop but it finally did so no big deal..if nose bleeds continue should i lower dbol dosage? anyone have nose bleeds with dbol before?

Check your Blood Pressure.

Check your Blood Pressure.
    im gonna buy a cuff like u said

nose bleeds have continued but my blood pressure is fine. im not sure if dbol dries you out but if so thats the problem, my sinus' are super dry and my nose keeps bleeding, pretty simple fix. im not sure how many lbs im up i think im up about 10 right now, strength still improving, today was back and felt awesome, got a pretty whicked back pump towards the end tho, nothing unbarable. yesterday was my 4th injection and everything so far so good. found out dont shoot right before bed without walking it off first or atleast massaging it, i shot right before bed last shot and my leg killed for 4 days until it dissipated. shot last night gf massaged it for about half an hour and felt great all day today. also didnt care for the feeling of injecting my quad after working legs...just felt more sensitive, hurt more than usual going in maybe beacuse of the excess blood in my legs im not sure, or maybe i have a vagina, but either way so far so good, ill keep posting.

Update brotha!

Whats your dosages at now?
    What week?
    Weight gain?
    Strength gain?
    Still having nose bleeds, any other side effects...did you die?
    any update pics?

lol ok hellmask here ya go. no one ever responds so i didnt know if anyone really read it so i havent posted a whole lot. ok im 2 weeks and 3 days in. im still at 50mg/day on dbol and 500 a week of test e. everythings good, no more nose bleeds i got this stuff that keeps my sinus' from drying out and that solved the problem. it was jus the dry weather cuz my bp never really got all that high. im up to 215.5 so the scale said this morning which puts me at 11.5lbs up i might be leaning out slightly...? im more vascular, significantly harder feeling. the pumps are getting pretty awesome todays arm today so i cant wait to get a good pump going. my strength is definately gonig up but nothing outrageous like i've heard of but i also dont lift with my ego as a rule so im sure i can "move" more weight than i do i lift as much as i can with perfect form but yes definate strength increase. appetite is increasing. my workouts seem more intense like i just get alot more out of them maybe placebo causing me to work harder but i dont wear down as easily. all in all very good so far and only 2.5 weeks in!!! yessssssssss 9.5 more to go! and the test hasnt even kicked in yet muahhahaha im pumped. i know i havent gained 11.5 lbs of muscle by anymeans and dbol/test is known to bloat u but i dont look/feel very bloated. definately look fuller so i know im holding water but im also taking arimidex so im not sure if im hold a whole lot of water or not...i've been getting dry skin not sure if thats a side at all (probably the dry weather like the nose bleeds). the only other problem ive had is i usually inject quads and the other day i decided to try glutes, wanted to try new sites for future cycles. so i injected my right glute and 1. i couldnt reach it very well 2. aspirating was a BITCH with one hand, i usually use two hands in my quads. 3. i was a lil nervous so i was shaky and moved WAY more than i should have once the syringe was in. so now my ass is sore and inflammed but im pretty sure its just from moving around not from an infection because i injected thursday and i think its starting to go away, it didnt feel as sore today. ill keep posting.

lol ok hellmask here ya go. no one ever responds so i didnt know if anyone really read it so i havent posted a whole lot. ok im 2 weeks and 3 days in. im still at 50mg/day on dbol and 500 a week of test e. everythings good, no more nose bleeds i got this stuff that keeps my sinus' from drying out and that solved the problem. it was jus the dry weather cuz my bp never really got all that high. im up to 215.5 so the scale said this morning which puts me at 11.5lbs up i might be leaning out slightly...? im more vascular, significantly harder feeling. the pumps are getting pretty awesome todays arm today so i cant wait to get a good pump going. my strength is definately gonig up but nothing outrageous like i've heard of but i also dont lift with my ego as a rule so im sure i can "move" more weight than i do i lift as much as i can with perfect form but yes definate strength increase. appetite is increasing. my workouts seem more intense like i just get alot more out of them maybe placebo causing me to work harder but i dont wear down as easily. all in all very good so far and only 2.5 weeks in!!! yessssssssss 9.5 more to go! and the test hasnt even kicked in yet muahhahaha im pumped. i know i havent gained 11.5 lbs of muscle by anymeans and dbol/test is known to bloat u but i dont look/feel very bloated. definately look fuller so i know im holding water but im also taking arimidex so im not sure if im hold a whole lot of water or not...i've been getting dry skin not sure if thats a side at all (probably the dry weather like the nose bleeds). the only other problem ive had is i usually inject quads and the other day i decided to try glutes, wanted to try new sites for future cycles. so i injected my right glute and 1. i couldnt reach it very well 2. aspirating was a BITCH with one hand, i usually use two hands in my quads. 3. i was a lil nervous so i was shaky and moved WAY more than i should have once the syringe was in. so now my ass is sore and inflammed but im pretty sure its just from moving around not from an infection because i injected thursday and i think its starting to go away, it didnt feel as sore today. ill keep posting.

Up 12lbs in only 2.5 weeks thats crazy! Yeah alot is water , but still theres muscle mixed in thats for sure. Keep up the good work and keep posting damnit! This is my favorite log to check.

Great work so far.. keep us posted and include before after pics if you have a chance.

here ya go. i dont think i look much different yet just a lil heavier my before pics dont look any diff really ill post them later on. my leg shot looked horrible so ill take a new one. i show no definition in my quads unless i drop some bf ... from the pics i think my chest and hams need the most work....and abs..i took these about 20mins ago after dinner so im a lil bloated im around 220lbs here.

arms: 17.5
    chest: 47.5
    quads: 24.5
    Last edited by Haro3; 10-15-2006 at 08:12 PM.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    haro keep it going bro looking good

subscribed

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    haro keep it going bro looking good

subscribed
    thx man

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I'm all so watching this closely my brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I'm all so watching this closely my brotha!
    sweeeeeeeeet another groupy

chest6 is offline Banned
    terrible

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    terrible
    kinda like ur love life

chest6 is offline Banned
    kinda like ur love life
    O snap

legs today, definate strength increase over last time. did straight leg dead lifts but my back pumped up so bad it was hard to finish a couple sets. but none the less got a great pump in my legs right now. tonight makes injection #5 we'll see how it goes. im definately not shooting glutes again. f that. starting to notice im a lil tired think i might be overtraining slightly so im going to cut back on my days lifting and rework my lifting schedule so i have more time off after heavy days like legs.

Looking jacked in your arms & shoulders. Chest and quads need work, hit those squats!

cant squat. partially torn acl/torn cartilage but i do what i can....i just got back to being able to lift legs about 8 months ago with about 6+ months off so yea they suck right now but im hittin them jus as hard as everything else now. just without squats

ill post a quad pic asap

i was going to take today off but felt really good today and decided to lift lol so i trained back today and kicked ass! great back workout got an awesome pump going and was jus going intense and really focussing on my back, felt great. 3 hours later and im still a lil pumped up. strength is still going up but not as drastic. shot my left quad last night for injection #5 went great no pain as usual, although i have found that quad injections after leg day do tend to hurt more and i feel more resistance when pushin the needle in.. most likely the increased blood in the muscle but nonetheless a good injection. tomorrow is OFF for sure. definately need rest. thursday is the start of week 3 and chest day. ill post then

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    good work man
    if you can you should post your workout and weight if you have the time just to show your massive progress that were going to see

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    good work man
    if you can you should post your workout and weight if you have the time just to show your massive progress that were going to see
    im to lazy to type it out lol but ill start next workout. i hope we see some massive progress i cant wait to put pix next to each other after 12 weeks. and as of yesterday (mid day weight) was 221....morning weight is probably around 217..cant wait for the test to kick in

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information