Black R/T is offline Junior Member

D-bol, deca, test E, and masteron. trying to gain 30lbs

im gonna keep this short because i dont have much time and im not going to post often on my results cause im just using this as a reference for myself. follow along if you like.
    im prolly gonna change this up slightly but this is going to be just about what it looks like:

D-bol 15mg wk1-2
    30mg wk2-4
    Test E 250mg wk1-4/15-20
    500mg wk5-14
    Deca 250mg wk1-10
    Masteron i forgot the mg(not at home right now) wk11-20

this is just a plan i put together myself on what has seemed to work for me in the past. havent ever used dbol or masteron though.
    Im 5'6 180lbs and im 4 days into my cycle now. im benching about 275 and i can deadlift around 375 squat 315 or so. im gonna post numbers up too. thanks for looking

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Dont taper the Test E dosages. keep it 500mg straight through, tapering is old school and will increase sides

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bad cycle
    horrible proposal/cycle composition
    not ready for aas
    YOU SHOULDA RESEARCHD AN ASSLOAD MORE!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Oh yeah.. and 30lbs LOL thats an INSANE goal to achieve 20lbs is most ideal seing how someon
    WHO HAS LIFTED FOR A WHILE AND is experienced.. can only put on 8-10lbs of LBM per year natty.. 30 is an insane goal

briancb1 is offline Member
    He could most definatly gain 30lbs - easy( Fat + water + muscle = weight)!
    now if he wanted 30lbs lbm, well then I dont' know what to tell you....

ok, im tapering my test to shock my body into more growth, in the past it has helped me push past points where it felt as if i was hitting a plateau. turns out that the d-bol was fake, but other than that, im starting to see the normal effects of test. i benched 300 two days ago, a new personal best, havnt tried any other max's tho. im at 187 but i think its due mostly to my increase in food intake. i try to stay at 5000cal a day with about 60% coming from carbs. my arms have gained a solid 1/2inch and im feeling great . i decided to up my test dosage to 500mg a week on the fourth week, which im going to maintain to the end. im also thinking about adding in the masteron early.

added the masteron 3 weeks ago, not really impressed by it so far. took some water weight off of me, but im not feeling as strong... probably because i came off the dbol . should have upped the dosage from 30 to 50 a day might have had better gains from it. well, im 7 weeks in and im feeling pretty good. need to get on the weights a little harder but its hard when youre offshore half the month. i got up to 187 but ive cut down to about 183 in the past week, probably cause im not eating that offshore food, haha. thats all

Thread Information