Thread: Dbol question

Edges is offline New Member

Question Dbol question

Hi guys, I'm starting my 1st cycle this coming weekend and have a Dbol question. I'm 28yrs 5'9 178lbs been lifting 2 yrs seriously. (started out really skinny) Here's what I'll be doing this cycle, my question will follow:
    1. 10 weeks of Deca 300mg at 600mg per week
    2. 8 weeks of Dbol, 10mg tabs at 40mg per day
    3. milk thistle, multi vit. every day
    4. clomid for 2 weeks after cycle and proviron and nolvaldex on hand

Here's my question, I work out 5 days a week and take Thursday and Sundays off, my supplier who is also a bodybuilder suggests I DON'T take any Dbol on my days off, what do you think? Also, I have enough Dbol for a 10 weeks cycle I'm debating whether or not to make it a 10 weeks Dbol and Deca cycle, opinions? Btw awesome website I only read AR and testosterone .net the others seem full of misguided info.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    i can tell you right now that most of these guys are gonna tell you not to take the d-bol for so long since it is so liver toxic You might want to lower your d-bol to about 40 for 4-5 weeks. IMO you should still take the d-bol on your days off, but you might want to wait and see what the pro's think. You also might want to get some liver protectants.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    BigMikeJ is exactly right bro. Dbol is 17 alka level, which is highly suggested by most people to only take for 4-5 weeks before giving your liver a break of at least 3-4 weeks. The half-life of dbol is 3-4 hours, so to maintain a continous level in your bloodstream you need to take every day, throughout the day, regardless of it being an off day or not. Also, you might want to seriously consider throwing some test of some kind in with the deca . Just my opinion bro.

peace,

ttgb

murph is offline Member
    yep i do agree,..... D-bol is very toxic try to cut it down at least a few weeks,....... 4 weeks is about the longest i would use it strait.........

Edges is offline New Member
    Thanks for the responses, this being my 1st cycle I want to see how my body reacts before adding more stuff. I definitely plan on adding some test in my next cycle, I took some "before pics" a few days ago I'll post them with my final pics after my 10 weeks cycle. I'm not worried about being "cut" at this point in time, I'd be happy to just put on alot of mass in this cycle and the next, then see what I want to do. (I obviously don't want to look like a bowl of jelly but I won't have a nervous breakdown if I see *some* fat gains at this time). Keep on posting your pics guys it's very motivating to see what real people can do! Edges

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    dbol has a half life of 4hours so split it up throughout the day. and yes i would take it on my days off to keep your test levels in check. later

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    d bols hard on your liver remember that

stephen3 is offline New Member
    i have begun my first cycle......300mg of ttokkyo deca /week, and 30mg of dbol /day for weeks 1-4....thinking about uping the dbol to 40mg/day on weeks 3 and 4 so i can completly finish the bottle and hopfully make a bigger gain....need some input on this cycle please

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by stephen3
    i have begun my first cycle......300mg of ttokkyo deca /week, and 30mg of dbol /day for weeks 1-4....thinking about uping the dbol to 40mg/day on weeks 3 and 4 so i can completly finish the bottle and hopfully make a bigger gain....need some input on this cycle please
    Why do that, up the d-bol on week 3-4? why not just space it out even? Take 35 mgs everyday till your d-bol cycle is over, Or take 40 for the first 2 weeks then taper it down to 30. jmo

Peace out

Thread Information