sticker is offline New Member

Angry I cant gain weight!!

I am curently taking 250 mgs of sustanon 250, i know it isnt much , but my friends are doin the same amout as me and my one friend told me he jumped from 180 to 230 for his bench max , i think i went up 10 maybe 15 pounds , what am i doing wrong because i want to get bigger , i just took my 4th shot today , i have one more , but i am lookin to get more so i can continue , do i need to eat more or what let me know what to do ,
    sticker

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I'm not one of the vets here or pro's, but bro i think there is something wrong with your diet then. Why dont you post your daily diet? and please dont lie because you only gonna do worse to yourself.

adaptations is offline Member
    diet? Hes not giving it time to kick in...it kicks in around week 4...and once it kicks in, since you have no more gear....youll be done.
    A useless cycle in My opinion....not well thought out. at all

well my diet starts off here
    8 am i have a bowl of raisin brand, 3 hard boiled eggs, ( just the white part) and a cup of orange jucie

9:30 am i have a turkey and lettice sandwitch , 2 hard boiled eggs , and water

12 pm i have roast beef sandwitch, a met-rx protien bar , some protien drink ,
    next is around 6 pm , after i have lifted i drink 8ounces of whey protien, and whatever my mom makes for dinner , the rest is just whatever i see i eat
    i frequently drink water through the day while i work

i posted a thread in another forum , i am goin to mexico and plan to get something to finish it there .

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I'm with adaptations...this wasn't very well thought out. No flame bro but you have to be able to stick to a plan to get the most out of it. Make sure you have ALL of your A/S before you start a cycle.

Everyone makes mistakes just learn from this one.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    the thing bros....i'm on my fifth week of omna 250 and i stacked it with Dbol in the middle. But thats not the point. During my first two weeks i gained like 11lbs and that was just on Omna with 250mg. I believe that diffrent people react in difrent ways to test. But i also suggest that you would check your diet bro...diet is very important. Good Luck for now and keep pumping

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i have to agree with the bros on this

split your meals into 5 or 6 through out the day,

Take a hard look at what you are eating, increase the protien since you want to get bigger, eat some good carbs mostly veggies.

Make sure your supplements are right also. Until you learn what your body needs dont think about juice.

It isnt a magic cure for exercise. not that you are doing that, but spend the time learning about diet first, plenty of time to get into Roids.

Im speaking just from what i have read. Im not at a point where it is smart for me to juice. I have stuck to T3,Clen and one cycle of finasol.

Until i get my act together more there is just no sense in me wasting my cash.

just my 2 cents

jamotech is offline Member
    Im not a vet or pro either but it does sound like your diet isnt enough. What about multivitamins,vitmain-c,e,b-complex,amino acids are all a part of my diet and Ive gained about 15lbs in first two weeks of my cycle.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You should extend that cycle to at least 10 weeks, maybe even 12 if you can get the gear.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah, and don't forget your clomid.

well i worked out today and my bench and incline bench have gone up , so i am satisfied , im on my forth week , and some one said before it starts at your forth week , i ordered clomid , i was the liquid kind tho , i hope it is as effective as the pills, and i working on gettin more sust , thanx for your help
    sticker

peterpapas is offline New Member
    where can i get this stuff lol

Thread Information