Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 weeks test/eq

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

GROWTH

At last, I am having some growth in my upperbody and arms that I can notice. (I have been told for the past two weeks that I have been growing, but I didn't see it myself)

Shoulder workout was hurt by pain in the outside part of elbows. A burning sensation, which I guess is just from overuse. I did all upperbody in a row during the week. (One body part a week).

Anything to help for that. Other than Motrin.

Won't weigh myself until Sunday.

Thanks for the help

Angry WINDOWS

Qoute for the day:

"I can't believe I used to blame myself when Windows didn't work properly."

I am tired of being a beta tester for Bill Gates products.

I am also tired of snooty Dell tech service reps.

Anyone particularly good at troubleshooting Windows?

NoLimits is offline Member
    The pain in the elbow could be from the EQ. When I am on it... my joints feel the pain. If I were to bump my elbow while on EQ, I could cry like a baby!...lol But the results are worth it...
    Last edited by NoLimits; 08-09-2002 at 01:57 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What's up with all you damn Cali people in here? California sunshine my @ss! j/k

It's great to hear you finally stop whining about not seeing any gains! messin' with you bro... but it is good to see

Keep it up, but remember it's even more important to keep everything in check off cycle.

flex321 is offline Member
    11 pounds isn't that bad, Some of the guys that report big gains like 30lbs I would say 75% of these guys are just holding alot of water. If you only gain 10-20lbs a cycle thats still ok with me.

My bad

Damn, screwed around this whole weekend. To much alcohol, not enough food, sleep or water.

Much work to do this week.

Thanks for the support

solid-d is offline Member
    LADAVE....I just read every post on this thread, and I like your style and your honesty... I am going through the same exact thing you are. I am in week # 7 and gained all my weight in week 1 and 2..Havent gain 1 lb since after week 2.. I am also 5'8" and started at 155lbs and benching 1 rep 235lbs...Well after week 3 I weighed 165lbs and benched 265lbsx1.. Since then I only gained 5lbs on my max, still cant get 275lbs... Latly the weight seemed 'heavy' to me and harder to push the reps. I dont worry about my weight now, my goal was to bench 275 at least 2-3 reps.. And to gain 20-25 lbs total and keep at least 15 after cycle...I think now I will be lucky to even gain 15lbs total.. I started a new workout program and will try to put extra food in my mouth... In week 4-6 I was eating alot and not gaining much and seemed to get fatter on the belly.. SO in week 6-7 I slowed eating, well Im back now almost ready to begin week 8 full force...I also added 50 d bols this week for a boost, that is 7 for 7days..Hope I can gain some water and strenth, and build from the spark I get from them,.. Getting excited for week 8..Just 3 weeks left...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    What's up with all you damn Cali people in here? California sunshine my @ss! j/k

It's great to hear you finally stop whining about not seeing any gains! messin' with you bro... but it is good to see

Keep it up, but remember it's even more important to keep everything in check off cycle.
    My point exactly....Thank God Ladave came to the board and took over the whinning for G. I was getting sick of listening to G whine all the f*cking time.....thanx LAdave

G you know i am kidding bro...........ladave good job bro....keep it rollin' and the best of luck the remaining cycle.

Thank to all who have kept this thread going.

Right now, I am in week 9. Weighed in still at 179-- but that is going to change. I have changed my diet so that during the day, I am doing one of four things: eating, shitting, being nauseated, or lifting.

Can't weight to weigh in on Sunday.

For the last week and a half, I have no more EQ (TT was underfilled). My plan, (and thanks to those who PMd me back) is to increase test for the next three injections. I should have 8 cc left, so I was figuring going up to 800/week. Does this make sense? I kind of miss the the hot flashes from early in the cycle (they have completely gone this late in the cycle, for the virgin-cyclers out there).

Does anyone have compelling evidence that increasing the test at the end in place of the EQ is going to do anything other than make me feel better?

Also, I am going to need some help in planning post=cycle activities. I think I know the clomid protocol, but about eating and lifting, etc. I would appreciate.

elbow pain

Still bad pain the elbows during tricep workout.

Took yesterday off. Plan to bust it out today (shoulders).

This one is for Butch who made note of how I whine about not gaining enough weight:

Some woman (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty)- called me fat-- AGAIN. She said I was bloated, and said I looked terrible and that my tough job schedule has started to wear me down.

You know what?
    She is right.

At least the acne is starting to go away.

:depressed

Re: elbow pain

Originally posted by ladave99
    Still bad pain the elbows during tricep workout.

Took yesterday off. Plan to bust it out today (shoulders).

This one is for Butch who made note of how I whine about not gaining enough weight:

Some woman (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty)- called me fat-- AGAIN. She said I was bloated, and said I looked terrible and that my tough job schedule has started to wear me down.

You know what?
    She is right.

At least the acne is starting to go away.

:depressed
    See Ladave you are still whinning......it's cool though bro

The chic is just talking about the water retention and the bloating you get when gearing....no worries....it will go away post cycle....keep lifting and keep eating....remember that is one chic that said this....not the whole town......I keep telling you to keep it real......your fine....yourt just reading way too much into this bro.....PM if you need some suggestions.....this will go away.....

Your playing the game of gear bro....they are consequences that we will face....this is one of them

Better now.
    Still have pains in arms though. Bad ones.

Thanks for your help.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i lost track, what week of your cycle are you in? Also, if the bloating is getting you down (and it sounds like it is) try liquidex or armidex. Then again, if your cycle is almost over it may be a moot point.

Remember also, many people told you that you looked better, 1 told you otherwise. Why do we (and yes im guilty of this too) focus on the bad instead of the good more often? Just something to think about while you progress through your cycle. Be happy with what you have gained and gain some more!!! If your mind is not in the right place....well you get the idea.

peace and keep up the hard work

symatech

Unhappy ouch

My second to last injection, and I totally missed. One day after, I have a sizeable bump and it hurts to even look at it.

Tylenol helps. I don't think it is infected. It just hurts to sit down.

One more to go. Won't weigh myself for another week.

You probaby didn't get the pin all the way intot he muslce. It's cool thouhg it should go away. If it gets any worse then you might want to get a hold of a physician.

How are the gains?

a bee

Every time I sit down----
    Well, play with fire, and sometimes you get burned.

Gains are alright. There are definately some changes. Not the dramatic ones I was hoping for, but what can you do?

Qoute from Homer Simpson:

"Marge, A bee bit my bottom, and now my bottom is big."

NoLimits is offline Member
    You are just one of the unlucky ones who experience joint pains from EQ. So am I. Just make sure to go light with your warm up set, that should help... Sucks doesn't it... Next time, you could add a little deca to your cycle to help eliminate this problem.

Oh, and G Child, maybe you should get some of this California sunshine on your ass... It could only help. lol

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Ladave, awesome thread man!! I give you props for the honesty in your posts, it is actually really inspiring following along with you on your cycle....if you would have added pics, I would say it was almost perfect.......I hope your ass is allright, but you do need to quit whining........j/k...please keep us up to date through your post cycle results as well...

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    Ladave, awesome thread man!! I give you props for the honesty in your posts, it is actually really inspiring following along with you on your cycle....if you would have added pics, I would say it was almost perfect.......I hope your ass is allright, but you do need to quit whining........j/k...please keep us up to date through your post cycle results as well...
    whose that in your Avatar?

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yo man.. this is good.. i am planning to go on that same cycle.... But really man Don't listen to your eyes.. you see your body everyday, and unless you have gained all your shit over ngiht you will never AND THE ROCK MEANS NEVER!!! notice gains... you should look at older pics of yourself... or just listen to what eolple are saying... Your gonna kill yourslef, look in the mirror everyday and weighing...

Thanks

Thank you for your support in keeping this thread going.

I am still lifting as hard as I can, and eating too (This has been a busy work week for me...)

BTW: The avatar picture, which I will rotate based on my mood for the week, is "Butthead," from the Beavis and Butthead show.

(One of my all time favorite personalities)

Also, more compliments from guys in the gym (not about size, but about strength)... "Dude, that is some heavy weight there... you are not hitting the juice, are you?"

And in response, (paraphrased from a suggested reply from one of the bros on the board), I grabbed him by the shirt, and said, "Haven't you heard of creatine, asshole?" just kidding.....

Sorry about the lack of pictures

I am shy:
    and a no digital camera (a little strapped for cash)
    and not that big.... yet

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    its cool man.. this is actuallly prettycool yah know.. more popele should do this... just like a journal on AR about cycles... wait don't we have one???? if not maybe we could start up a forum... exactly how thi is... every couple of days you post about how you have bbeen feeling, what you have been lifting waht your taking, what epople are saying about you.. Youc ould learn a shit load form that... that would be cool... its like yoou go through the cycle with them

Cool

BTW: The lump from that last injection went away...

I just can't get the courage up to do the last injection....

Maybe I will just DRINK the test and EQ:
    just kidding

ladave is on a short business/vacation in South Florida.

Melting away the pounds in the FL heat. (And the cheap-ass hotel computer won't let me add one of my trademark "mad face" here).

Will be back in LaLa land in few days and will being the journal up to date.

Reality is offline Junior Member
    i read most of this thread and maybe i missed it but what kind of test did you use? 400mgTest and 400mgEq right?

thanks for clearing that up im considering the same cycle-Reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information