beatango2008 is offline Senior Member

Talking starting monday.

Well guys here it is I think I am going to start this cycle monday.
    Week 1 to 6: 40mg d-bol daily
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST Enth weekly
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

this is going to be my first cycle do you think I should throw some d-bol in for the first 6 weeks for a kickstart?
    I may run the Test for a total of 12 weeks depending on how long it takes to kick in and the results I get.

I know this is a hard question but does anybody have any idea on how much I could gain from this cycle if diet and training are on point?

oh and my starts are

age 20
    weight 170lbs
    hight 5'10''
    Last edited by beatango2008; 11-18-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You're still too young, however, youre gonna do what youre gonna do...

You need to end the EQ a week before the Test Enan due to ester lenght. As a result, you need to run the Test longer (12 weeks) because the EQ needs time to really kick-in and max. your gains from it. If you want my real opionion: save the EQ for another cycle. You dont really need it for a first cycle.

Save the nolva for pct. You dont really need it on cycle unless you develop sides.

Here is what I'd do:
    1-12: Test E @ 500 mg/ew
    1-11: EQ @ 400-500 mg/ew

yea bro for a first cycle test alone is a good choice. 500mg for 12 weeks. like he said, save the nolva for pct. not necessary during the cycle unless you start experiencing gyno. u won't start seeing strength/weight increases until about 3-4 weeks in. if diet and training are spot on, you will probably gain about 25 lbs. and hopefully not lose any more than 10lbs water weight during pct.

good luck. keep us posted.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Thank you guys. I will just run the test enth then and save the eq and d-bol for another cycle. I will keep this thread updated with my results as soon as I start.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    Thank you guys. I will just run the test enth then and save the eq and d-bol for another cycle. I will keep this thread updated with my results as soon as I start.
    You edited your original post and added the dbol @ 40mg/ed after I had responded.

I dont see any issue with running dbol for 4 weeks only on a newbie cycle. That would be great! Good luck.

Thread Information