Andros is offline Associate Member

Cool Andros' Cycle Log

Hello everyone, today I've begun my new cycle, for those that haven't read my threads this is a basic rundown.

Dbol 60mg/ED
    Test 500mg/week
    Primo 800-900mg/week
    Proviron 50mg/ED
    Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED

The test and primo will be run for 10 weeks and pct will start on week 13 using Aromasin and Hooker's new supp Myogen X (unless I change my mind).

First shot today, I was overexcited and stuck myself before emptying the pin of air (about a ml) had a look down and thought "I am an idiot" and had to pull out and do it properly.

Then I had my doses of my orals and for the first time ever I tasted dissolved hormone powder in 200 Proof alcohol....I swear I do not remember anything tasting so bad before. From now on I'm gonna mix it with orange juice before I drink it.

Later on today I'm going to gym for Chest and Back (my favourite day) and I will update with my current weight (the only accurate scale I have access to is in the gym) I'm pretty sure I'm down a bit from my usual weight (dieted down for a comp which was last month).

How many cycles have you ran?

How many weeks are you running dbol ? What doses have you ran dbol at before?

Oh the taste of the liquids is so lovely. No need to mix it , when it's so delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    How many cycles have you ran?

How many weeks are you running dbol ? What doses have you ran dbol at before?

Oh the taste of the liquids is so lovely. No need to mix it , when it's so delicious!

This is my 2.5 cycle , did a dbol only and stopped it once i realised it was stupid and then did a Test prop with a short dbol kisckstart.

I've done 40mg dbol and I didn't really feel it.

Ok body weight as of today = 195 pounds

...down from my bulk of 202 (all natural) and up from my comp weight of 181 (not natural my first cycle was test prop for the comp to hold onto my weight)

Update: I am feeling pretty damned good it might be placebo effect but I think this time the dbol is kicking in right away.

As a side note my injection of 1ml Test E and 2ml Primo was completely painless for 18hrs but now hurts quite a bit, nowhere near Prop pain but annoying nonetheless.

Week 1:

Had some really good workouts and felt quite well physically.

7 days since the start and my weight is now 201 lbs so I'm up 6lbs already.

Thread Information