1st timer cycle= 750mg sus, 500mg deca, 25mged dball

Shit I was chatting with Gyno Clinic and he was the guy that was taking too much juice, i thought I would break his cyccle into half and do it my first time around, well i did, and now I have just started my first cycle. I am taking 750mg week sustanon , and 500mg deca , and 25mg ed dball, winny 50mged, total length of cycle is 12weeks, including clomid 16.

This is my fifth week, and I am hitting the gym like crazy, i was
    orriginally 6 3 165, benching 150max, 14"bis,

now 5weeks later, my girlfriend can't stand me, i hit that ass so many times, she hurts everytime now.

As of now i am

6 3 195, bench max of 225x3, 16"bis, and pretty solid and many side effects including roid rage , got arrested on the forth for obstructing an officer, also, get very heat exausted, and sweat a ton, lastly my balls shrunk.

My goal is
    6 3 215 bench max 275, 18"bis, and for my balls to get bigger

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    still a big cycle for a first but a good looking cycle and obviously its working

tjhilfiger88 is offline New Member
    I would love to hear how things are going, and how you have progressed. Keep us posted please.

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Gyno Clinic is a moron. Any advise you've gotten from him is probably bunk. That is if your not bullshitting as well. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
    Post some pics, otherwise I'm skeptical of your story
    Last edited by Pheedno; 07-17-2002 at 08:07 AM.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    He is gyno clinic. They are both from aurora col? Both born on april 4th? This guy has 3 names cumming&juicing,gynoclinic, and 6'2-195-16"bis. Check out thier member info. the similarities are too much. Ignore this fucker, he is most likely lying about this cycle too. If i am wrong, i apologoze.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    30lbs in 5 weeks??? that's unbelievable. if this is true what you're telling us...damn good for you bro.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    total bullshit

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    HHHmmmmmm, does something smell fishy

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Jamisun called him out first. He is back again. It's too bad that this fool can't be completely banned and not be able to re-register. I can't believe how this cat wastes his time on these boards posting bullshit. If he'd grow up and use them the way they are meant to be used, he might actually learn something.

well said Trim!

I know this guy, he is a good friend, all he says is true, he is unbelievably huge now, girls and guys are like whoa, or holy shit he is large, It is very impressive, and quite amazing, but honestly he is being real with all of you. He is massive compared to how he was, I am wanting so badly to do a cycle like that one soon, then I will be getting the women like he is

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Douche Bag. I wish I lived in Aurora Colorado right now. Cant type with shattered hands.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Jamisun
    He is gyno clinic. They are both from aurora col? Both born on april 4th? This guy has 3 names cumming&juicing,gynoclinic, and 6'2-195-16"bis.
    I banned all three usernames yesterday and I just added "Highschoolballer" to the list. This pathetic loser has nothing better to do with his his time than waste band width and bother people who are serious about training. Get a life punk, stick to your role playing games and leave us the fuck alone!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Highschoolballer
    I know this guy, he is a good friend, all he says is true, he is unbelievably huge now, girls and guys are like whoa, or holy shit he is large, It is very impressive, and quite amazing, but honestly he is being real with all of you. He is massive compared to how he was, I am wanting so badly to do a cycle like that one soon, then I will be getting the women like he is
    I tell you what, I think your the same son of a bitch as the one posting dumb ass first cycles and bragging about women you wish you could get.
    Your imaturity and trifle posts are demeaning to yourself and a waste of the boards time. I know your feeling insecure about your short comings as a human being, and I feel for you, I really do but you need to grow up and conduct yourself in a little more appropriate manner-and you need to do it somewhere else.

Pete - Thanks for looking out for the ones who are serious about this board.

Pheedno - Well said.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    this is rather funny to me becuz i can't believe how much of a loser this guy is. You MUST have no LIFE to post bullshit on a cyber site. and Pete, you layed the smack down on this guy! good job!

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Tank21
    Douche Bag. I wish I lived in Aurora Colorado right now. Cant type with shattered hands.
    OMG
    i fell out of my chair on that one
    ROFL

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I just want to add my opinion for newbie,s looking at cycles (If this is you first cycle this is a perfect example of to much *ucking juice)!!

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Man! I almost fell for that load of crap!

Thread Information