Gilster is offline Member

My Results Over the last 8 Months

I wanted to show everybody how my body transformation project is going. I want to thank Mike again for his help and tips for my cycle.

These are my stats on 2/7/01

Chest 55"
    Shoulders 59"
    Thigh 27"
    Calf 16"
    Forearms 11.5"
    Arm 14"

Weight 314 lbs
    BF% 50%
    Lean mass 157 lbs
    Fat mass 157 lbs

These were my stats on 4/28/01

Chest 52.5"
    Shoulders 56.75"
    Thigh 26"
    Calf 17"
    Forearm 12"
    Arms 16"

Weight 288 lbs
    BF% 33.3%
    Lean mass 192 lbs
    Fat mass 96 lbs

On 7/7/01, the day before my cycle(deca /sust/winny), these were my stats.

Chest 49.75"
    Shoulders 54"
    Thigh 25"
    Calf 17.5"
    Forearm 12.5"
    Arms 16.25"

My weight 255 lbs
    BF% 21
    Lean mass 201
    Fat mass 54 lbs

ON 10/5/01, 1 week before clomid therapy ended these were my stats.

Chest 50"
    Shoulders 56.5"
    Thigh 27"
    Calf 18"
    Forearm 13"
    Arms 17.25"

Weight 275 lbs.
    BF% 17---I am so FUCKING HAPPY
    Lean mass 228 lbs
    Fat mass 47 lbs

I gained a total of 27 lean lbs and dropped my Bf% from 21 to 17 on this cycle...WOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!

I have managed to put on 71lbs of muscle in 8 months. I guess I owe a lot of this to muscle memory. I worked out seriously from the age of 14 to 20.

I am happy as an old f**ker can be.
    I will be 39 on March 1, of next year and I will reward myself by getting to 12% BF or better so I can take my first shot on my birthday or sooner for my next cycle.

My next cycle will be fina/eq/winny/test suspension tabs/armidex.
    I hated the bloating from my previous cycle so I am adding the dex in to the mix.

I am currently at 284 and still at 17%bf as of 10/25/01

My goals that WILL be attained by 6/02 are

280 lbs or better
    8% BF

Gilster

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Amazing! That's all I can say! Stay healthy, be safe and keep up the great work Brother!

Thanks bro,

I would also like to add that I quit smoking cigarrettes on 2/10/01, 3 days after the first measurements. I was a 3 pack a day smoker for 20+ years. Quitting was the single hardest thing I have ever done. The rest of this is a piece of cake compared to that.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Glad you posted this over here bro for the AR fans to see what you have done with yourself. I have told you before and can't say it enough how proud of you I am bro. You have made an amazing transformation in your stats. I bet you are a happy old f-er, lol.

firedup is offline Junior Member
    That is Awsome. I am in the same boat you were in, What did you do to loos the initial weight?

To lose the initial weight I used low carb, low fat, no sugar at all, very low sodium, 3 gallons of water a day no matter what, and an average of 250g of protein a day, with 2000-2500 cals a day. I also did 30 minutes of light cardio after every weight training session. I only do 20 now. By light cardio I mean 65-75% of max heart rate. I workout 6 days a week, 4 days weight training, 2 days cardio and abs.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Gilser,man!!!I gotta say ,your results are nothing short of amazing,congrats on your hard work..I know man,I've been there like you.you deserve it bro!! I used to be in the same boat as yourself.I was 240 lbs,5'10,and around 60% bodyfat,believe it or not. I am now 6% bodyfat,and I weigh in at 198 lbs.my arms are 20's,my chest 53,waist 33.what I did was dieted SUPERHARD for around 4 months.I didnt even really do alot of weight training.I did cardio,ran,ate almost no carbs,absolutely no sugar,didnt drink soda's,beer,and no red meat.and ate xenadrine like candy.I lost around 75 lbs,but I was basically skinny.once I lost all the fat,thats when I hit the weights again-that old muscle memory kicked in..I added about 15-20 lbs of muscle,but wasnt satisfied,so thats when I started using "supplements that work" and havinf done my homework on that subject,attained the results I wanted..hats off to you bro...

firedup is offline Junior Member
    Did yoyu lose 75 Lbs in 4 months? Thats amazing.
    I am starting at the begin of a strict weight loss schedule, and I have to lose alot of fat wieght. I am at the 50% fat ratio and I am getting scared. you said you were doing cardio and running?
    what would be a usual training schedule for you?

firedup@ziplip

my usual training schedule was I'd go to a high endurence kickboxing class monday,wedsday,friday.tuesday and thursday was abs,and running- 3-5 miles a day starting out,then bumped it up to 8 miles midway through.that,and a low carb,high protein diet,alot of water intake,plus I jumpstarted my metabolism eating 6-7 small meals a day as oppossed to 3 hugeass meals a day,with no emphases on fat calories or anything,then just sitting on my ass as I got fatter and fatter..lol try it.it will work for you.I took xenadrine while I was doing that as well.but,you might think about doing some winstrol and clenbuteral while doing the serious diet thing,if you do,keep your caloric intake at no less than 2,000-2,500 a day,and most importantly,run..that will get you shredded in no time bro..worked for me man..hope this hepls..let me know how your results are bro...

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW!!!! Big props to both Gilster and Man of Steel! You guys are truly inspirations. Those are some incredible results from you both. Sounds like some VERY serious dedication. Congrats and keep it up.

Improving

Talking

thanks bro..I truly appreciate that man..good luck to you man..

Thanks for the comments bros. It really feels good to know others can see the hard work. Good work man_of _steel. I know where you are coming from. Once you lose that initiall weight you have to modify things so you don't keep losing muscle. I am not done yet. I am working on cutting to at least 14% bf so I can start my next cycle. It will be in feb/march and it will be like this.

Week 1-12 Deca 200mg (for joint pain from many sport injuries)
    Week 1-12 EQ 400mg
    Week 1-12 Test 750mg
    Week 2-12 tren 80mg/d
    Week 4-12 winny 100mg/d

Darkvader is offline New Member
    Great job bro.

Thread Information