peterpapas is offline New Member

Any advice on a good a/s

I know about the side affects on a/s, but the thing is I dont give a crap I just want to go the extra mile. I was hopeing that i can get some advice on a good a/s that has good results for a begginer and how to use it. I would rather avoid sticking a needle in my ass lol are pills any good? thanks guys

Crazy Bencher is offline Junior Member
    basically with a pill you are crapping out about 1/3 of what you take in....injectible is the way to go....grow some balls and use the needle you will be surprised about how painless it is...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Bro no flame here

But you should give a shit about the side effects. Juice isnt something to play around with or take lightly.

Read ALOT before you do anything, and post your stats,diet and routine

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree with budda you can do many cycles and years of them if carefull and watch for sides
    take a couple of months and read the boards and then put yourself a cycle together with like test,dbol and eq and then we will all put input for you

thats the thing i cant find them and if i idid how do use them. when? what time lmao thanks for the info though

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    What are your goals when you do juice?

do you want to cut or bulk?

We can list some things that others have used but we just wanted to make it clear that you really need to research what your about to get into.

I hope you dont think we are being jerks to ya, just looking out for new bros and sis's out there

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Don't Give A Crap About The Side's huh

That's a pretty poor attitude bro!! I know you're anxious, and wanting to go that extra mile, but gear is definately not something to play with. Educate yourself some more about AS this board by far is the best, and the search engine is incredible.. Don't be afraid of the injections they're pretty much painless. you would have to post your stats so everyone here could no more about you. Then we could help you better. As for just pills you weren't thinking of doing an oral only cycle where you???
    orals can be really toxic to the liver so I wouldn't suggest you stacking orals.(if that's what you were thinking of doing when you cycle)
    Good beginners cycles:

Dbol 20-35mg wk 1-4
    Deca 300-400mg wk 1-10

Dbol 20-35mg wk 1-4
    Test 250-500mg wk 1-10

Dbol 20-35mg wk 1-4
    Deca 300-400mg wk 1-10
    Test 500mg wk 1-10

Make sure to read up on the anti e's as well, and post your stats bro.
    good luck, and have fun bro

thanks for the info, i have considering going with injections i heard they are more effective. I am looking to get bulk im pretty cut up already, but i want to gain mass. The problem is where do i get what im looking for. If anyone has any info on a good one let me know. I want bulk!!! And yes i will post my stats every week on here. So far I am 158lbs 6'0 all muscle but very little fat i mean little. HELP!!!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    be carefull bro asking for sources and talking about sources will get you banned from board--better go read rules.
    good begginer cycle
    test 400mg per week 10 weeks
    dbol 25-30mg per day first 5 weeks
    equipoise (less sides than deca ) 400mg per week 10 weeks
    then clomid 3 weeks after last injection

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Plain and simple...Your not ready for a/s,Crazy Bencher that was some piss poor advise Bro....We try to help people not kill em.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Take some time reading the boards (especially the educational threads), in time you'll learn what you're looking for and I'm sure you'll stumble across someone who can help you out. good luck, bro!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Research, research and more research. BTW...don't post on the board saying you looking for a hook up. Not only is it against the rules but it's dangerous. Here's a tip, no legit source would EVER contact you. So if you recieve an email or PM offering to sell you gear....trash it, becuase if you send money to them you may as well just throw it away!!

GUYS THANKS FOR THE INFO I HEAR YA ALL. ILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN ON HERE.

Thread Information