Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GGallin is offline Senior Member

8 weeks in of a 10 week cycle-

I am currently 8 weeks in on my 500mg ew test e and 250mg ew Deca . I have had some noticeable gains in my chest and shoulders. I went from benching 350 to 415 which I was able to do once last week. I went from doing 150 on the shoulder press machine to 200lbs. Every thing feels very solid my chest arms etc, all except my gut of course. I was bloated the first 4 weeks or so of my cycle but now the bloat is minimal. When I started my cycle I weighed 250lbs. I now weigh between 265 and 270. I did a bf% last week and I was at about 16%. I know that is still pretty high but when I started I was more like 20 to 25%. Like I said before I am not going to post any more pics until I cut to about 10% bf. But I am feeling really good. My endureance is way up, my power and strength is way way up. Hell adding 50lbs to my bench in 2 months is not too bad I reckon. I have not noticed any gyno or acne thus far and I have not been taking letro or any anti e's but I do have some on hand in case I need them. I have clomid for my pct and I may get some tribulus which may not hurt either. In January I will start cutting hard core so in april or may I will start my winnie test cycle so I can be totally shredded by summer time. Thanks for all your guy's tips so far, I have come a long way from the fat blob I was 9 months ago.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    you should post(or at least take) progress pics..keep up the great work..even though I didnt agree with you starting at such a high b/f %

keep working hard man.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    sorry to be negative, but i think i saw some pics of urs from a few weeks ago and ur definetly 20% + bf. let me try and dig them up

4 Weeks In, Before And After So Far-
    sorry more like 25% in ur latest pics.
    oh and im sorry i just cant leave a nice remark.
    2nd cycle in a few months. i bet u start ur next cycle before that
    and u juice urself as up as much as you can because u cant do anything natural?

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    and u juice urself as up as much as you can because u cant do anything natural
    ?
    First off learn how to write properly, you dont put a ? at the end of a statement, only at the end of a question. Secondly who the Fvck are you. I have worked out on and off for years all natural and was able to put up 350 bench and curl 70lb dumbells. I did my first cycle and gained some good mass and strength gains and all you want to do is put me down. And even If I was 25% in my last pics I am still a lot bigger than you look in your pathetic avatar pic. If you weighed 265 you would probably be at 40% body fat or above. If I can be at 20% to 25% and weight as much as I do then that still shows I have some considerable muscle mass. So I suggest you buy a cycle and some weight gainer because you are looking rather scrawny my friend.
    Last edited by GGallin; 12-11-2006 at 09:39 PM.

I jesus I just noticed your a Frenchie. It all makes sense now. I dont get it French chicks dont shave thier legs but the French men shave thier armpits.
    Last edited by GGallin; 12-11-2006 at 09:43 PM.

lol i think hes pissed because ur using aas at a higher body fat without trying to cut naturally first. but keep up the work ggallin, good strength improvements. i know u dont want to but you should post some progress pics so we can critique, if you get flamed ill back u up

and u juice urself as up as much as you can because u cant do anything natural?

Momma always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.

angelripper is offline Associate Member
    hey gg BITE IT YOU SCUM

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelripper
    hey gg BITE IT YOU SCUM
    seriously, someone ban him, that kinda shit is totally uncalled for.

Someone should ban fosk while they're at it, considering he doesnt look any better than gallin he should learn to shut up. at least gallins working hard and changing

ur fat plain and simple, you have a increase chance of all sideeffects and health problems, ur ignorance will cost you in the future. who cares if u can bench 350lbs? u think thats all muscle? cut down to 10% and u will barely hit 250 lbs.
    and yes it was a question, idiot! look ur a idiot and ur going to hurt urself. and its funny cause everyone likes to see u hurt urself hence no realistic comments.
    i dont look better then gallins? please ur not 16% body fat. ur still about 25. face it and dont be aragant. u are no where near 16.
    cmon man this is like 22-25% BF easily and u did not cut down to 16% on a bulk cycle in 4 weeks. u need to be real with urself and get ur head back down to earth and u will do better

Snrf is offline Banned
    Hey gallin ignore fosk, he's a whiney little brat with too much time on his hands.
    he'll end up banned sooner or later

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I do not agree with what GG has done (2 cycles in a few months with such high BF) but at least he is making an effort to change which is 100 times better than 90% of the fat assed general population. I hope you get your BF down to a figure you are happy with GG, just dont rely on AS to do it. Did you PCT? It seems that is was only a few weeks since your last cycle??

Snrf is offline Banned
    i think he's still on his first cycle,

the guy made a mistake but theres no reason for fosk just to repeatedly abuse him, its bad manners for a start.

though if using aas has given him the kickstart he needed to get into shape then maybe it can be turned into a good thing. though im glad i didnt have access to them when i had to lose 50 pounds, i'd have probably done the same thing...everyones always looking for shortcuts

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    aha my bad, im getting confused with dates and such... Yes I agree Snrf at least it has given him a kickstart into weightloss. Keep posting the pics GG I would be interested to see your progress. Dont worry about the flames your allways going to get that wether its at the gym or on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    i think he's still on his first cycle,

the guy made a mistake but theres no reason for fosk just to repeatedly abuse him, its bad manners for a start.

though if using aas has given him the kickstart he needed to get into shape then maybe it can be turned into a good thing. though im glad i didnt have access to them when i had to lose 50 pounds, i'd have probably done the same thing...everyones always looking for shortcuts
    if GG has problems which may be life threatening people might stop and think for a moment, taking the easy ticket out! sure its easier to do and in life we do it alot, but at a risk of damageing or loosing ur life? is it worth it? do you actually know what may become of GG from his use in a unhealthy shape/lifestyle?
    no u prolly dont so dont flame me, this guy is in danger and u dont care enough to tell him.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Oh I see fosk, you're repeatedly calling him an idiot because you care about him?

now it all makes sense.

If you wanna advise him on his bad choices do so, refrain from insults and name calling is all I'm saying

im sorry, im a french pussy and scum. but i should try to be nicer?
    read my first post, it was constructive criticism.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    im sorry, im a french pussy and scum. but i should try to be nicer?
    read my first post, it was constructive criticism.
    not really, i thought u were acting like a jerk.. if you stopped whoring the lounge maybe you could offer good advice.. Instead of creating stupid threads every 3 minutes..

lounge is there to be whored. GG's thread caught me on a bad day and i was brutally honest towards him, look at my threads. i dont have many threads going at all.. every fornight ill have a few all going at once when im bored.
    also just interested why u get custom title at 2600 posts
    damn

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    lounge is there to be whored.
    No, that is just your purpose there apparently.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    lounge is there to be whored. GG's thread caught me on a bad day and i was brutally honest towards him, look at my threads. i dont have many threads going at all.. every fornight ill have a few all going at once when im bored.
    also just interested why u get custom title at 2600 posts
    damn

2 words - annoying & immature. GROW THE FVCK UP ALREADY. or please find another place to spew your garbage. thank you.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok everyone grab your ear lobes and WOO SAA.

sorry you feel that way, enjoy ur cycle and results and i hope that you find what ur looking for.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    2 words - annoying & immature. GROW THE FVCK UP ALREADY. or please find another place to spew your garbage. thank you.

Thank you!

Wow heavy stuff. Well thank you guys for coming to back me up. Yes Fosk your original post was rude anyway you slice it. The Statement you made at the end was not a question it WAS a statement. And I did bench 350 before I started cycleing and now I can do 415. I am not lying about anything, I do have 19 1/2 inch biceps I am not saying its 100% muscle but either way I am not a little. I truly did bench 415, my wrist hurts a little this week but I did it. I am currently under 20% bodyfat according to my new Bf% caliper. The pics you posted were from 4 weeks ago and I have been doing more cardio and eating better thus the loss in Bf%. I have agreed with every one that I was too fat and too high of body fat to start a cycle but the reality is that I am currently 8 out of 10 weeks into the cycle so I might as well finnish now. This is my FIRST cycle by the way and it is true I would have seen much better results had I lost more weight prior to starting but either way I feel and look better in the mirror to myself and thats all I care about. I plan on waiting at least 4 months before starting my winnie test cycle and I promise to you all I WILL NOT START IT UNTIL I AM IN THE SINGLE DIGITS BF%. The problem was I found a good legit source and got overzelous and ordered the gear, I planned on waiting but that little voice in my head kept bugging me until I broke down and did my gear far too early. I have always had to learn the hard way which does make me stupid I admit it. But now I have learned. I appreciate the concerns for my health considering none of you have ever met me and know nothing about me which is nice to know that people do care. Fos your original remark was not in my opinion constructive critisizm nor did it sound that you cared about my health. I am not gonna drag this thing out any more than it has already been drug out. And yes your avatar is not that impressive either, I am fat and you are scrawny enough said. I have no ill blood with any body, in my daily life I am well liked. On the internet it is easy for things to come across the wrong way and for people to get upset or hurt. I have read all your guys's post concerning my cycle and I appreciate the help and I understand all your points. I dont want to die from aas and it was careless of me to jump in this the way I did. I am sorry to all who prewarned me and I thank everyone who reemed my ass after not listening and gave me a reality check. I think that about sums it up. Thanks! Oh and bite it you scum, I love that song!

Oops edit, the pic you posted above was from before I even started my cycle like 3-4 months ago. Just wanted to correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Wow heavy stuff. Well thank you guys for coming to back me up. Yes Fosk your original post was rude anyway you slice it. The Statement you made at the end was not a question it WAS a statement. And I did bench 350 before I started cycleing and now I can do 415. I am not lying about anything, I do have 19 1/2 inch biceps I am not saying its 100% muscle but either way I am not a little. I truly did bench 415, my wrist hurts a little this week but I did it. I am currently under 20% bodyfat according to my new Bf% caliper. The pics you posted were from 4 weeks ago and I have been doing more cardio and eating better thus the loss in Bf%. I have agreed with every one that I was too fat and too high of body fat to start a cycle but the reality is that I am currently 8 out of 10 weeks into the cycle so I might as well finnish now. This is my FIRST cycle by the way and it is true I would have seen much better results had I lost more weight prior to starting but either way I feel and look better in the mirror to myself and thats all I care about. I plan on waiting at least 4 months before starting my winnie test cycle and I promise to you all I WILL NOT START IT UNTIL I AM IN THE SINGLE DIGITS BF%. The problem was I found a good legit source and got overzelous and ordered the gear, I planned on waiting but that little voice in my head kept bugging me until I broke down and did my gear far too early. I have always had to learn the hard way which does make me stupid I admit it. But now I have learned. I appreciate the concerns for my health considering none of you have ever met me and know nothing about me which is nice to know that people do care. Fos your original remark was not in my opinion constructive critisizm nor did it sound that you cared about my health. I am not gonna drag this thing out any more than it has already been drug out. And yes your avatar is not that impressive either, I am fat and you are scrawny enough said. I have no ill blood with any body, in my daily life I am well liked. On the internet it is easy for things to come across the wrong way and for people to get upset or hurt. I have read all your guys's post concerning my cycle and I appreciate the help and I understand all your points. I dont want to die from aas and it was careless of me to jump in this the way I did. I am sorry to all who prewarned me and I thank everyone who reemed my ass after not listening and gave me a reality check. I think that about sums it up. Thanks! Oh and bite it you scum, I love that song!
    Maybe you can make some folks shut up by showing some new pics of you at 16% bodyfat. That would be a very impressive drop in bf. I'm about 16% in my avatar at 225 so you should be looking pretty huge now.

I am not gonna post any more yet sorry. I have had enough critiqing in the last month to fill a lifetime of self consciousness. Sorry but I am not ready yet, I am still not 100% happy with the way I look, and from what I have noticed if I am 70% happy with the way I look then you guys are about 30% happy. But thanks for encouraging me, there will be more pics but they will be after cycle pics once my Bf% is reasonable. Once you can see abs not flabs lol.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem was I found a good legit source and got overzelous and ordered the gear, I planned on waiting but that little voice in my head kept bugging me until I broke down and did my gear far too early.
    I hear ya man. If you are unhappy with yourself for a long time, it gets to you. Then one day you find this stuff that can transform you into the person you always wanted to be. And you know you have to plan it right, but the longer you wait the harder it is, especially when you see the big guys at the gym. I have been there, and am still there.

I am not gonna post any more yet sorry. I have had enough critiqing in the last month to fill a lifetime of self consciousness. Sorry but I am not ready yet, I am still not 100% happy with the way I look, and from what I have noticed if I am 70% happy with the way I look then you guys are about 30% happy. But thanks for encouraging me, there will be more pics but they will be after cycle pics once my Bf% is reasonable. Once you can see abs not flabs lol.
    Fair enough. You may want to take pics every couple of weeks for your own use even if you dont post them on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Fair enough. You may want to take pics every couple of weeks for your own use even if you dont post them on here.
    I am buddy.

Here you go guys, I know I know its not the ideal body for aas blah blah blah but here is my pic. Just give me a break ok I am still fat but at least I am moving closer to a goal. With that said have fun critiqing my fatness.

Looks like you are moving in the right direction. Keep it up.

Ok 1 last one, ok so maybe I am sucking it in a little but I have lost weight. Most people cant be that lean at 265, not that I am extremly lean or anything but the average person would look fatter than this in my opinion being 6ft 265lbs. So I guess there is some muscle hiding in there somewhere. I look a little more ripped when I get done with my work out of course. Oh well at least I have the guts to admit my status. I have no delusions of what I look like, but if you look at my pics from 8 months ago I look reasonably better. Although I cant beat Perfectbeast's transformation, his was amazing. Also I have been only working out 8 months straight but I have worked out on and off for many years so its not like this is my first stretch of working out. No flame intended but Fos you have 15" biceps, well I have 14" forearms so you have some catching up to do.
    Last edited by GGallin; 12-12-2006 at 04:38 PM.

When I started my cycle I weighed 250lbs.[B] I now weigh between 265 and 270. I did a bf% last week and I was at about 16%. I know that is still pretty high but when I started I was more like 20 to 25%.[/B] .

Is it just me or does that sound alittle strange.....

Sorry but I can't take anything you say serious. You stated you weighed 250lbs before cycle.....Now you weigh 270lbs and have lost over 10% BF....Come on now your obviously a chronic liar or just ingorant to measurments etc.

Also , I saw your pics, you have lost weight but you are still over 20% BF from the looks of them far from 16%.

Whatever you say.

GetBigger123 is offline New Member
    keep up the good work bro

east29 is offline New Member
    hey man, keep up the good work, goodluck and keep busting it. and just shut everyone up with some pics. take care of yourself bigdog.

timtim is offline Member
    im sorry, im a french pussy and scum.
    you definately are. for someone with such a small size and ZERO experience you sure are opinionated. you have no reason whatsoever to have the HUGE EGO you have. leave gg alone, dude is working at his shit. at least we can see progress in his pics. you just look flabby and small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information