Aussie_boy is offline New Member

Lightbulb Planned Cycle- input appreciated

G'day all,

I'm 26 y.o., 6'2.5" and 232lbs. I've been training natty for 5 years and have made good progrees so far. I'm planning a first cycle as follows:
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 35mg ed
    Weeks 1-10: Test Enthanate 500mg week

Nolva as req'd and Clenbuterol to follow.

Advice?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Mate there isn't much advice you need..

It looks good, The Dbol will get your cycle kicked of very nicly... and by about week 3-5 the Enthan will have got to full force, and you should be flying..

Some will say to up the Dbol level.. but its your first cycle, so even 30mg would be fine.. (or leave it at 35 as you have)..

What are your actual goals from the cycle mate?? And if your wanting to keep water retention down, or think you are prone to blow up , then I would run Arimidex at .25mg a day to keep water retention down... (both Dbol and Enthan are known for water)

And just make sure to have Clomid for Post Cycle...

Otherwise mate everything looks good...

Ps: where in Aus you from mate?? I'm from Melb..

Jaguar

Aussie_boy is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick reply, Jaguar.

I'm in SA, but from Melb originally.

With regards to the arimidex and clomid, I've received advice that the nolva should do the trick for both mid and post course anti-e as well as HPTA recovery. Does your info differ significantly from this?

I'm looking for around 5- 10 kg on this course with around 5kg LBM retained. I'm going to run a course of clen and cut down BF post cycle. Like to end up around 10% BF at ~110kg. Currently 106.5 at 15ish%.

Would you go for the planned 10 weeks, longer/ shorter? Reasons for either?

Thanks mate

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    No Probs Aussie Boy, always here to help mate...

Yep some of the advice you have recieved is correct technically mate, but probably not the best option to take..

Your right about Nolva being able to be used post cycle to increase natural test levels, But Clomid is definatly more wide spread used for doing this, and will bring your levels back to normal alot faster and more efficient than the Nolva generally does....

And your also right that Nolva can be used mid cycle, instead of the Arimidex etc to keep water retention down, and it will do it well... But.. Unfortunatly one problem Nolva has is that it hinders the amount of mass put on in a cycle (eg: you generally will put on less weight in a cycle if you use Nolva, than if you dont) .. where as Arimidex doesn't affect the gains as much..

If your only looking at putting on 5kgs etc, then this may not be a huge problem, and you could stick with Nolva, but personally I would go with the Arimidex at .25mg a day to keep the water retention low, and still get the most out of the Dbol and Test running through ya body

Seeing its your first cycle, I would stick with the 10 weeks mate... no need to go any longer yet.....

Hope some of this stuff helps mate, just use it as a guide though, if you prefer to go with Nolva, then go with that mate, just take other people's info and advice etc and then work out what suits you mate..

Feel free to leave a message here or send me a pm if you have any other queries bro, always willing to try and help...

Good luck man..

Jaguar

Thread Information