Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    So I had to travel this afternoon and evening Lucky for me I managed to get to the gym for an hour this morning. I worked out chest and its 6 days since my last chest day. I was still sore from last workout. WTF...6 days later and my chest is still sore. Any advise from anyone? Only thing I can think is I am stressing my chest during my shoulders workout??

I made an increase in strength from last weeks chest workout, but with my sore chest and limit in time kept me from going to hard. I did a set of BB 285 X 5. That is 10 lbs heavier for a set of 5 than I have ever done. My goal is BB 315 X 5 in 3 or 4 weeks. I need to increase 5-10 lbs for a set of 5 each week. I worked Tris for a few sets after my chest routine.

Also took my 5th injection. I only had a 1/2 ml of test on hand but a full ml of EQ. I stilled some from travelling. I should have my vials when I get back home this weekend. Won't have to worry about travelling with this stuff in loaded needles anymore.

Legs day is my new favorite. I am going up in weight so quickly, the weight is higher than other body parts, and the recovery time for my legs is very quick. Weight today was 195lbs. Thats 10 lbs increase in 17 days for me. My BF was also gone up. I would guess ~15%. I will not let my BF get too out of control - Increase cardio or decrease food intake if it goes much higher. I have been meaning to comment on acne, other than a small breakout the first week I haven't had any.

Squats
    225 X 10
    175 X 10
    315 X 10
    335 X 10

Leg Presses
    8 plates for 10
    12 plates for 10
    14 plates for 10

Dead lifts
    225 X 10
    275 X 7

Leg curls, leg extensions, calves

30 min cardio

I had to travel yesterday so no gym - day off.

Today was Back and Bis. Good workout but I didn't feel super human today. The weight was heavy but I still did it. Also took some photos that I will post as soon as I edit them.

Alright, here are some photos. I am 19 day into. I will try to get some leg photos tomorrow. I am about 9 - 10 lbs heavier than when I started. Whatcha think? Maybe some increase in size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2984-mod.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2985-mod.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2986-mod.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2977.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2978.jpg  

Has this board become lethargic???? Not exactly the outpouring of advice and support I had hoped for.

I worked out chest and tis today. I am seeing week over week strong gains now. I feel very happy and calm most of the time. Except maybe my rant above ^^

I wonder how will I know when the TEST and EQ kick in??

Chest
    BB flat bench
    275 X 5
    295 X 5

BB inclined bench
    225 X 5
    245 X 5

DB flat bench
    100's X 7

2 Sets cable flies high, 2 sets cable flies low

Tris
    Cable pull downs for 4 sets with bar
    Cable pull downs for 4 sets with rope
    2 sets of dips

20 min cardio

Did legs again today. Added an extra 20 lbs to squats for a high rep of 355 for 8.

Summary of increase since I started for squats and flat BB bench.

Bench - I have had 4 or so workouts since I started on chest. Today ended 3 weeks and here are the jumps that I have made so far.
    Start 270 X 5
    Week 1 275 X 5
    Week 2 285 X 5
    Week 3 295 X 5

Squats
    Start 275 X 10
    Week 1 285 X 10
    Week 2 315 X 10
    Week 3 335 X 10
    Week 4 355 X 8

My legs have grown a lot

My only worry is that I haven't gained any weight in a week or so. I haven't moved off the 195 lbs mark. I am trying to eat like crazy, but I just don't have the appetite to eat enough to gain more weight. Any suggestions?

mranderson is offline New Member
    Doing the same cycle. On the first week. 2nd shot today in the other cheek. and BTW, my right cheek is still sore to the touch.

Did shoulders today. About the same weights as last workout. 20 min of cardio.

took my 7th shot last night.

Today was Back and Bis. Prob my best workout so far. I had lots of stamina and power.

For back I did sitting cable rows. Then bent over DB rows for 3 set on each side with 95 lbs X 10. I was pretty impressed and could of went higher weight if my hands could hold it (I need to pick up some wrist wraps bad). Completed the remaining back routine with lower back at the end. I did three sets of lower back with the third one hitting the lower back so bad I had to sit in pain for 10 min before I could walk. Next time I do back and bis I will save the lower back as my very last item at the gym. Lots of pain, but it felt great.

For bis I started heavy for 3 sets of 105 lbs BB preacher curls. After that I hit them hard for the next 20 - 30 min or so. I went lighter weight but high reps. Felt great. This is the best bi pump I have ever had. At the end of my workout my workout my bis were swelling up just flexing them.

I definitely will look forward to my next day on bis.

malidfa is offline Member
    looking good bro keep everyone posted

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    great read.......keep the posts coming. Good luck!

Thanks for the support guys!!

Today was a travel day so no time to work out. I haven't gained any weight in the past 10 days but I did lower by body fat. If I had to guess I would say I am 12 - 13%, down from 15 or 16% after I shot up 10 lbs so quickly. My hunger has been great the last couple days. I think I am about to shoot up in weight again.

Took my 8th shot just now. Hard to believe how quickly the time has gone by. Tomorrow is chest day and I am extremely excited.

judge_dread is offline Member
    how many days are u in cycle now bro?

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    how many days are u in cycle now bro?

I am 3 days shy of ending 4 weeks. Monday I will take my 9th shot to start week 5. I think the TEST and EQ may be kicking in. In the last two days my endurance at the gym has increased and I feel very hyper. Also woke up in the middle of the night because of a shoulder pump. Very odd, maybe I was dreaming of lifting weights

I hope to be able to see the TEST and EQ kicking in at the gym today. Will keep you updated. I think I have about another week of dbol left. There are many times where I would forget to take it and taking a dose close to bed is a mistake because of the amount of water you need to take with it.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear, hope its going good. seems to be

Alright, its official. The TEST or EQ is starting to kick in. WOW. The energy level is through the roof. And the pumps hurt. I have never been so sore in my life. I can hardly lift my arms.

I did Chest and Tris tonight. The feature was my flat chest BB. I did lots of stretching then a light warm up with 135 for 15 for so. Followed by a set of 275 for 5 but I had the strength that I could have pushed out 10. So I loaded the bar with 305 and found someone to spot me. The typical reaction when I ask someone for a spot is for them to look me up and down and give me the look of "yea right". I go nice as slow, lift the weight myself, come all the way down touch my chest then push all the way arms extended. I hit 305 for 5. Dropped the weight down to 225 and pushed out 17 for my next set without a spot, but may have had another one in me if someone was there. My elbow was bothering me so when I went to inclined BB, I never went over 225 but I tell you I could have pushed 275 for 5 or 6 if I wasn't worried about my elbow.

Hit cable flies next and saw my shoulders explode with veins. Felt great. With my elbow bothering me I started light with tris but after a few set the elbow pain was manageable so I pushed on and did about 20 -30 min of tris. Followed by dips and finally forearms. I could of kept going if I wasn't starting to feel hungry. I skipped cardio.

Weighed myself and I am at 196. I have gained only 1 lbs in the past 10 days. I don't know if I am doing do something wrong or if I should even worry about it. I am making huge gains in strength week over week. Either way you will not hear me complain. I was thinking about taking some photos, but the thought of flexing and making the shoulder pump come back hurts to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    good to hear, hope its going good. seems to be
    I haven't gained near the weight you had at this point, but my strength gain is solid. I am very happy with the experience so far

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoponepercent
    Also woke up in the middle of the night because of a shoulder pump. Very odd, maybe I was dreaming of lifting weights
    Maybe you were jacking it in your sleep.

I'm taking Paper Dbol as well. How is it working for you? I'm at 30mg/ed, but thinking of bumping it up to 40mg/ed.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I'm taking Paper Dbol as well. How is it working for you? I'm at 30mg/ed, but thinking of bumping it up to 40mg/ed.
    Yea, its hard to believe that those little squares are all you need but its legit. I took 40mg on days that I didn't work out and 50mg on days I did work out. But there were many days I forgot to take the 5th pill. Took about 5 or 6 days before I saw the results.

Yea, its hard to believe that those little squares are all you need but its legit. I took 40mg on days that I didn't work out and 50mg on days I did work out. But there were many days I forgot to take the 5th pill. Took about 5 or 6 days before I saw the results.
    Yeah, I had my doubts at first. They didn't look like what I expected. They look like something a contractor would draw on. I assume you got yours from the same place I got mine. Took me a month to get mine, but that was during the holidays.

Rough night sleeping. I am so sore from my waist up that I was in pain all night. I am guessing my workouts are more intensive that anything I have experienced before. I should have taken some advil before bed. I am going to take some now because its really uncomfortable. Hurts to move my arms. And I have always loved the feeling of being sore after a good workout.

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Great Log - Keep up the intense workouts, they will pay off. I had to move to 2 days on one off. This has helped greatly in recovery. Now finding something to do on that off day is the real problem! But seriously, great progress.

Quote Originally Posted by BladesOfBlood
    Great Log - Keep up the intense workouts, they will pay off. I had to move to 2 days on one off. This has helped greatly in recovery. Now finding something to do on that off day is the real problem! But seriously, great progress.
    Thanks bro. I may need to make an adjustment if I am going to hurt this bad after each workout. I think starting next week I might take an entire week and just go light weights with high reps. I hate to take more than two days a week off because like you said, what do you do on those days. Cardio I guess, but it would be tough not to lift!!

Did legs today. Today on squats I used the free weights bar instead of the smith bar. 275, 315, 335 - for 8 each. Felt good. Then I did single leg presses followed by dead lifts 275, 305, 315 - for 5 each. Leg curls, leg extensions, calves. No cardio.

I was planning on working out today, but i am just too sore. Taking today off and tomorrow is a travel day so I will have to wake up very early in the morning if I am going to be able to work out. We'll see.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Did legs today. Today on squats I used the free weights bar instead of the smith bar. 275, 315, 335 - for 8 each. Felt good. Then I did single leg presses followed by dead lifts 275, 305, 315 - for 5 each. Leg curls, leg extensions, calves. No cardio.
    Are you doing regular deads on leg day? Or are those stiff-legged?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Are you doing regular deads on leg day? Or are those stiff-legged?
    Regular deads

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Regular deads
    You know those are for back, right?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    So what's the thoughts so far?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    You know those are for back, right?
    It hits legs as well. Do you think its a bad idea to do deads as part of my legs day?

I have been doing them on legs day since back and bis take so long.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    So what's the thoughts so far?
    The million dollar question

Dbol - gave me huge gains in strength in about everything. Very impressed but I feel dehydrated all the time. Constantly drinking water and pissing it out.

TEST & EQ - Not sure which one of these started to kick in this week since I have never done a cycle before. Whichever, I really really enjoy it. I feel like I am 18 again. Energy levels are through the roof. Horny all the time. In the gym this translates to lots of intensity. The last two workouts since I started feeling a new compound taking effect have left my entire body sore to the point where it hurts to move. I have never been so sore, I thought perhaps I had hurt myself at first. The pumps are amazing. I can see hot red flashes on the skin from all the veins surfacing while I am in the lift.

Sides - I haven't experience any side except a small facial acne break out in the beginning and headaches the 1st week or so. Both of which went away.

Overall - The strength gain is more than I thought was possible. I figured I would have been gained this much strength by the end of the cycle, not within 5 weeks. I keep hoping I continue to gain in strength at the current level week over week through the end of the cycle. I will be insanely strong. I thought I would gain more weight than I have. I have only gained 10 lbs so far. Thoughts??

I wouldn't go by what the scale says, just go by how you look.

troof!

looks like ur doing everything right

as for deadlifts i'd do em on back day. maybe every other. i honestly dont do them at all just started doing em again this week actually. and ill do them every other or every 3rd back day. 5 sets of heavy weight (heavy to me ) i was never good at them and they hurt me but i dropped my weight and am focusing on form cuz my back thickness sucks. so yea i'd do em on back day. u say back/bi's takes long? thats one of my shorter routines....how many sets are you doing per workout?

troof!

looks like ur doing everything right

as for deadlifts i'd do em on back day. maybe every other. i honestly dont do them at all just started doing em again this week actually. and ill do them every other or every 3rd back day. 5 sets of heavy weight (heavy to me ) i was never good at them and they hurt me but i dropped my weight and am focusing on form cuz my back thickness sucks. so yea i'd do em on back day. u say back/bi's takes long? thats one of my shorter routines....how many sets are you doing per workout?
    I do about 3 set of everything. Chin ups wide, chin ups close, seated cable rows, Bent over DB rows, Lower back, machine lat pulls (not sure the name) /// For Bis - 2 sets preacher wide, 2 set preacher close, DB curls, Cable standing wide and close, then light weight isolation DB curls. This is typical, I switch up between free weight and machine from week to week.

These workout use to never take me more than 60 - 75 min. Seems like these days I go 90 min then another 20 - 30 on cardio. I am taking larger breaks between sets then before. I spend a lot of time stretching and drinking water.

This has really been a learning experience for me and I am trying to go at least 10lbs heavier each week than the week prior for each exercise.

I do about 3 set of everything. Chin ups wide, chin ups close, seated cable rows, Bent over DB rows, Lower back, machine lat pulls (not sure the name) /// For Bis - 2 sets preacher wide, 2 set preacher close, DB curls, Cable standing wide and close, then light weight isolation DB curls. This is typical, I switch up between free weight and machine from week to week.

These workout use to never take me more than 60 - 75 min. Seems like these days I go 90 min then another 20 - 30 on cardio. I am taking larger breaks between sets then before. I spend a lot of time stretching and drinking water.

This has really been a learning experience for me and I am trying to go at least 10lbs heavier each week than the week prior for each exercise.
    i think ur WAY over doing ur bi's man. i do bi's after back and i do 4 sets sometimes 6 but very seldom. ill lift 15 sets of back then do 2 sets hammer curls, 2 sets alternating. or 2 sets cable curls, 2 sets spider curls. thats it i think more than that is over training...keep in mind ur bicep is one of ur smalles muscles...

Thats good to hear. I am sure I could force more food, but I can't stand to look in the mirror and see high BF. I am at prob at the most BF ever at this point. I am making improvements, had someone comment on how muscular my legs have become and in general I appear to be more solid

On a side note, I will be travelling Mon and return on Thurs so I took my Mon injection tonight. That was my 9th and start of my 5th week. The first injection or two left me mildly sore, now I don't feel a thing. I am extremely gentle with the needle. Push some juice then let go to make sure I haven't moved the position of the needle. I do think a few times till its all injected.

i think ur WAY over doing ur bi's man. i do bi's after back and i do 4 sets sometimes 6 but very seldom. ill lift 15 sets of back then do 2 sets hammer curls, 2 sets alternating. or 2 sets cable curls, 2 sets spider curls. thats it i think more than that is over training...keep in mind ur bicep is one of ur smalles muscles...
    Coming from you (huge bis!!), I will try to tone it back. Do you find its better to go heavy with less reps or lighter and high reps? Or both in one workout? Last question - How often do you do bis? I am doing mine about ever 6th day but its one muscle group that I feel is underdeveloped so I was looking to be aggressive with them. Thanks for you help!

Coming from you (huge bis!!), I will try to tone it back. Do you find its better to go heavy with less reps or lighter and high reps? Or both in one workout? Last question - How often do you do bis? I am doing mine about ever 6th day but its one muscle group that I feel is underdeveloped so I was looking to be aggressive with them. Thanks for you help!
    i stay in the 8-12 range on bi's maybe one real heavy set of like 4 every now and then but i doubt it does much of anything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information