Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    I woke up early this morning so I could get in a workout before my travel. Took a shake and then went. Soon as I started with my first exercise I felt like my shake was going to come up (sick). I did what I could towards back and bis but my stomach kept me from pushing it hard. I had to cancel my travel plans because my stomach couldn't take it. I am resting now and hope to keep it under control. I don't know what happen, but I am sure its not AAS related. Either way I don't think I will try another morning workout with some real food in me first.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I think you are overdoing your back also. After weighted wide-grip chins, bent over BB rows and deads I cannot do anything else barely bi's.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    I think you are overdoing your back also. After weighted wide-grip chins, bent over BB rows and deads I cannot do anything else barely bi's.
    If I can keep going then should I? Sounds like you are completely destroying your back with only a couple of exercises. The first thing that goes for me is lower back and rest of my back i can keep going to complete my routine. By the time I get to bis the resistance needed to support my back against the weight I am curling becomes difficult. My back is spent, but not so much my bis.

How many sets of each of those lifts are you working?

Couple more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2998.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp3001.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp3004.jpg  

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    get yo tan on brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    get yo tan on brotha!
    LOL - I knew it was only a matter of time before someone commented on how white I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetoponepercent
    If I can keep going then should I? Sounds like you are completely destroying your back with only a couple of exercises. The first thing that goes for me is lower back and rest of my back i can keep going to complete my routine. By the time I get to bis the resistance needed to support my back against the weight I am curling becomes difficult. My back is spent, but not so much my bis.

How many sets of each of those lifts are you working?
    Here is my back and bi routine for ya.

Wide chins
    BW/12
    bw+25/10
    bw+50/6-8
    bw+75/3-5 sometimes less and sometimes need a hand.

Bent over rows BB
    245/10
    265/8
    285/4-6

Dead lift

365/8
    405/5
    425/5

BB curl

105/12
    115/10
    125/8
    135/4-6

Inc DB Curl

30/12
    35/12
    40/10-12

hammer 3 sec down 2 sec up

25/12
    30/10
    30/8

That is basically it. Weight varies higher and lower.

Today was a kick arse in the gym. I think maybe the EQ or just a build up of compounds in my body. I worked shoulders. The pumps were outragous, the intensity was through the roof and there was a huge strength gain. my joint pains were minimal. I even looked bigger today. Checked my weight and I was at 199lbs. Thats total of 14lbs gain and 4 lbs gain since I last checked. I am looking forward to my next injection for the first time LOL

malidfa is offline Member
    sounding like your making some good gains keep it up

BOOST is offline Member
    Subscribing, good read you are looking great, keep us posted.

Thanks for the support guys!

I am really sore today. My shoulders are swollen. Took today off.

BOOST is offline Member
    I am really sore today. My shoulders are swollen. Took today off.
    Less weight more reps. Any sides yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    Less weight more reps. Any sides yet?
    I always have the intension of lifting lighter, but when I get into the gym I want to see how much I have progressed. Ya know.

I have have zero sides. Itchy nipples after I missed a couple days of my Nolva, but upped my dose for 2 days and it went away.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Great job keep it up, you are looking good bro

Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113
    Great job keep it up, you are looking good bro
    Thanks bro. My hunger has increased. I feel tired of eating all the time. 30 min after a meal I am hungry again. I just took my bedtime shake and I am hungry again writing this message.

I would have to say that I most enjoy the EQ. Increase in pump and hunger. And the pumps in the gym really help with sore joins.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    subscribing! I get paid tonight, order from lion tommorow clen , nolva, letro on there way, then get accutane and B12 from another site. Once thats all here, Were on our way. im only going to be doing Test E 500mgs for 12-14 weeks havent decided, but im going to fronload to see if it helps. Its my first cycle. Did you say this was your first? And if it was what made you decide to try more than one compound? I was debating it but decided just test e this time and i can always go crazier later. Oh and thanks for the good read

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    subscribing! I get paid tonight, order from lion tommorow clen, nolva, letro on there way, then get accutane and B12 from another site. Once thats all here, Were on our way. im only going to be doing Test E 500mgs for 12-14 weeks havent decided, but im going to fronload to see if it helps. Its my first cycle. Did you say this was your first? And if it was what made you decide to try more than one compound? I was debating it but decided just test e this time and i can always go crazier later. Oh and thanks for the good read
    Thanks and gl on your cycle. I did lots of research, months. I liked everything I read about EQ - hard pumps and helps with joint pains. And I haven't decided if there will be another cycle so I am looking at this like a once in a life time experiment. Bottom line is I have the money and wanted to go hard

I weighed in today at 200lbs. I don't know how the next set of photos will come out, but I can see the difference in the mirror. And I can definitely see the difference each and every time I go to the gym. My chest has increased in strength yet again. The minute I did the first set of chest my entire upper body had an instant pump. From that first set on the joint pains I have been experiencing were gone. The pump was amazing. EQ is the shyt! My chest BB flat has gone up 40-45lbs in set weight in 5 weeks without compromise to form. I had 2 people come up to me after the 315 X 4 and tell me hell of a job

Took my 10 injection today without incident.

Today was chest and tris
    BB flat
    275 X 6, 315 X 4, 225 X 20

BB inclined
    225 X 5, 235 X 7

Cable flies high and low

Tris
    Several sets of various cable exercises, dips.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice work man. i've never pressed 315 for more than 3. but im not a big barbell bench press person. i stick to incline dumb bells

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    nice work man. i've never pressed 315 for more than 3. but im not a big barbell bench press person. i stick to incline dumb bells
    Thanks Haro. I keep thinking I am going to reach the limits for my body but I guess not.

I think I recall you had a shoulder issue?

Thanks Haro. I keep thinking I am going to reach the limits for my body but I guess not.

I think I recall you had a shoulder issue?
    towards the end (prolly the winny) for some reason my shoudlers started killing me. actually i might have hurt myself doing heavy shoulder presses cuz one time i kicked the dumb bell up and it almost went over my shoulder and kinda rolled it back. fvckin hurt. but nah i've never been a heavy bench presser. i just dont like the movement. i like incline flat just doesnt feel like it hits the chest well for me. especially not flat bb. but dude i dunno if ur gym has it but Hammer Strength chest machines are SICK! i just started putting the flat hammer machine in my routine and i love it! im not very strong on it but its a killer movement. try it out if you dont already

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    towards the end (prolly the winny) for some reason my shoudlers started killing me. actually i might have hurt myself doing heavy shoulder presses cuz one time i kicked the dumb bell up and it almost went over my shoulder and kinda rolled it back. fvckin hurt. but nah i've never been a heavy bench presser. i just dont like the movement. i like incline flat just doesnt feel like it hits the chest well for me. especially not flat bb. but dude i dunno if ur gym has it but Hammer Strength chest machines are SICK! i just started putting the flat hammer machine in my routine and i love it! im not very strong on it but its a killer movement. try it out if you dont already
    Yea, we have hammer machines. I use them sometimes at the end to get a burn. I especially like the wide flat hammer. You hand are very wide to start and as you push out your hands come in close.

I felt pretty tired today from working around the house all day. I almost bailed and called today a day off, but last minute decided to go. Today I did back and bis. Shorten my back workout a bit and added dead lift today instead of legs day. I figured it would be a weak day but that wasn't the case

I did 2 sets of sitting cable rows, 2 sets of chin ups wide, 2 set of DB rows for 95 X 9 and 100 X 8 and finally deads for 315 X 5 and 345 X 3 (prob had another one or two, but the acid in my stomach made me stop)

For bis I did preacher curls for 2 sets of 95 X 10, 2 sets of DB preacher curls and 2 sets of standing cable curls. I decided to go for a third set on the standing cable curls but wanted to go heavy. 1st 2 sets were 12 machine plates then 14 and for the last one I went to 18. I think its the full stack on the adjustable cable or close to full stack. The 1st 2 time I tried to curl it I couldn't get it. I took a deep breath, concentrated and knocked out 6 of them. I can't explain why I was able to get 6 after I couldn't do it once the 1st 2 times I tried. Maybe a mental block that I had to work out.

The pumps are outragous and I feel like I am visibly larger when I look in the mirror. Veins through my chest and shoulders probably the reason I feel that way.

new picssssssssssssssssss

Took today off. I will try to get some photos tomorrow. If not it will have to wait till next weekend.

I didn't get around to the pics today. It will have to wait till next weekend unless I have room to take my camera with me.

Today was legs. I did squats 315 X 5, 345 X 4 then dropped down to 225 for 20. Single leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls and calves. Good strength and energy.

I did shoulders and cardio tonight. It wasn't my best workout. I only had 6 hours of sleep last night plus I stopped with the Dbol a over the weekend.

I had the strength, but not the energy. I would stop my set short of failure.

Keep up the good work man.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, sounds like you are making good gains. I wish I had started the same time as you. I started school again today, and there were some girls I would have liked to make *splash!*

Thanks guys. I was originally planning on starting Jan 1st, but after calculating the time for the AAS to effect my body I thought just before Christmas was perfect timing. Not to mention I was excited as hell to start!

I was starting to look bloated so I increased the nolva from 10mg EOD to 10mg ED. And I am getting back into cardio. I was doing the cardio 4 or 5 times a week until the last two weeks.

This EQ has me so damn hungry I am having a hard time holding a strict diet. And travelling does help. I want to eat everything I see. I am paying for it now and working hard to get my diet back in order. I just can't stand seeing the water and body fat building up.

I have always thought that my lagging body part is my bis and calves. I have decided to starting working out those two body parts twice a week now instead of once every 6 days. I think I should be ok since these are smaller muscle groups. Someone let me know if this will be counterproductive to growth?

So tonight was cardio and bis. After 20 mins of bis they felt great. Nice pumps. But during my cardio is when I starting feeling body pumps through chest, shoulders and legs. Its a sweet feeling. I am realizing just how important diet and cardio to my cycle.

Didn't feel like editing the frontal photos, but here is a new back photo. I will take a bunch of photos this weekend. I think I look pretty bloated. There is some size incease in my shoulders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp3028.jpg  

I did chest and tris tonight. Felt good, lots of energy. BB flat bench 275 X 6, 315 X 5, 225 X 18. BB inclined I was weak. 225 X 5, 265 X 2. Decided to add BB declined tonight. 225 X 12, 275 X 8. 3 set of flies. Worked tris for 20 min then finished up with 3 sets of dips. Cardio for 20 min.

weighed myself. I broke the 200 mark with a weight of 201. 16 lbs since i started.

My hunger is out of control. I can spend an hour forcing all the food my body can consume just to be hungry again in an hour.

I took today off. Tomorrow most likely back and bis.

Tonight was my best workout so far. I figured that the 4th or 5th week would be the top week with TEST, EQ and DBOL all in my system. But tonight I had the most energy I have ever experienced. I couldn't stop moving and the rest time between sets was very low. I am happy and hope this will continue.

I worked Back and Bis. Heavier lifts in every area.

Yesterday was a day off and today I did legs. Nothing much to tell. I was tired and didn't really want to go. My workout reflected it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Lookin good bro keep it up

So its been a week since I worked out. I have been out West for a ski trip. t I planned the trip out almost a year ago so I had to go. I think it has set me back a lot. Hours of cardio all day and impossible to eat right or eat every two hours. I am heading to the gym in a bit. My guess is I have lost 5 lbs. I also have a very hectic week coming up. My job is not ideal for a cycle. Travel non-stop and sometime have to work long hours.

I will post back in a bit after I have gone to the gym. What to work out??

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there bro, what week are you in now? Im running a very similar cycle now but its test cyp and eq at 600mg ew and 500mgew. I started with dbol but dropped it, was causing way too many probs. Im up 5lbs from the start of my cycle and am just starting my 5th week, my strength is up but the bw is really pissing me off, I never seem to gain shit, but on the good side I hit 345 X 2 on bench and was gonna try a third, so well see how this weeks goes.

BigSwol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information