Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwol
    Hang in there bro, what week are you in now? Im running a very similar cycle now but its test cyp and eq at 600mg ew and 500mgew. I started with dbol but dropped it, was causing way too many probs. Im up 5lbs from the start of my cycle and am just starting my 5th week, my strength is up but the bw is really pissing me off, I never seem to gain shit, but on the good side I hit 345 X 2 on bench and was gonna try a third, so well see how this weeks goes.

BigSwol
    Thanks man, its tough to see how much weight I lost last night. I am at 194, down from 201. Lost a little bit of strength as well, but not as bad as I thought. Not sure what week, I think 7th week. I have about 3 weeks of EQ left and 5 weeks of TEST E. What type of problems did you have with the dbol? I didn't like how thirsty it makes me, but the strength gains were the best while I was on it. However the intensity on the test and eq is unreal.

So I worked Chest and tris. 285 X 6 for flat BB bench then 305 X 5. For incline BB bench I did 225 X 6 and then 265 X 3. Chest flies, dips. For tris I did 4 variations of cable pulls.

My flat was down from the 315 for 5 I did 2 weeks back. Oh well, everything else felt the same.

I have a very busy week coming up, but I will try to keep the this thread updated.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there bro, what week are you in now? Im running a very similar cycle now but its test cyp and eq at 600mg ew and 500mgew. I started with dbol but dropped it, was causing way too many probs. Im up 5lbs from the start of my cycle and am just starting my 5th week, my strength is up but the bw is really pissing me off, I never seem to gain shit, but on the good side I hit 345 X 2 on bench and was gonna try a third, so well see how this weeks goes.

BigSwol
    what problems did u get from dbol?

and bro, ur progress is good, ur base was good from the start. the pics you took look alot better than ur avatar pic as well. keep it up, as the weight issue, did u shred a little or drop some bulk? eq leans, remember that.

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    what problems did u get from dbol ?

and bro, ur progress is good, ur base was good from the start. the pics you took look alot better than ur avatar pic as well. keep it up, as the weight issue, did u shred a little or drop some bulk? eq leans, remember that.
    Thanks, I think I did a little of both. Definitely lost some bulk. I feel slightly set back but I am still hitting the weights hard so I am sure I will gain what I lost plus some before I finish. I am beginning to feel like I will definitely do another cycle after this one. I love the way I feel in the gym. My cycle hasn't been as hard hitting as it could have been due to my inconsistent diet. I eat healthy, but since I am always travelling with work I don't always have the option to eat the amount or way I should eat. Most important since I can see result so much faster, its really has helped me understand how important diet and a proper workout routine can be towards growth.

tonight I did back and bis. 2 sets per side of isolated bent over DB rows. 100X10. wide grip chin ups for 3 sets. dead lifts 3 sets of 315 X 5. Lower back extensions 3 sets with 35lbs plate. Bis preacher wide grip 95 X 15, 105 X 10. close grip 105 X 10. DB curls sitting 45 X 24(12 each arm). 4 sets of various forearms.

Does anyone feel like they had more strength while on the diobol? I think I will take it for 6 weeks next time. I didn't like the way the diobol made me feel but damn it gave me made strength.

Kstoner6tb is offline New Member
    I started with dbol but dropped it, was causing way too many probs.
    I'm thinking of doing this exact cycle, what sides were the dbol causing that got out of hand? Not trying to hijack, just quick question...thanks

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack but, my probs had to due with general depression I guess youd call it, stomach discomfort...and constant nose bleed, bad one's....shit was going everywhere. Wasn't givein me weight or strength, and I was constantly pissing like crazy.

BigSwol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information