Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)

Alright, I am a newbie so I thought it would help to make a log so I could receive advice and help as I go.

Gear:
    11 weeks Stealth Test E (250 twice week)
    10 weeks Stealth EQ (200 twice week)
    1-4 weeks Paper dbol (40 mg ED)
    1-13 Nolva (10mg EOD)
    1-13 Proscar (1.25 ED)

pct:
    wk13 Clomid 100mg-Nolva 40mg/ed
    wk14 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 30mg/ed
    wk15 Clomid 50mg-Nolva 20mg/ed

About me:
    30 year old Male (working out since I was 14)
    5'9 about 185 - 189lbs (depends on the time of day)
    BF between 10-12%. I usually run about 8-10% BF, but I have been trying to bulk some weight prior to starting the cycle.
    Full head of hair, but I want to keep it that way.
    BB squads 315 for 5 clean
    BB chest about 320 clean
    I live in the USA

So I mixed 1ml of TEST and 1 ml of EQ into a 25 gauge needle tonight and injected into my right thigh. The needle went in very easy with no pain. The injection itself took about 3 min to squeeze out into the muscle. It felt a bit odd looking down seeing a needle in my leg for so long. Afterwards I massaged the area for a bit. It felt sore like someone had punched me in my leg but 2 hours later the pain was gone.

I haven't received my dbol yet so if it doesn't show up this week then I will leave it out of my cycle. Everything else I have in hand. I do a lot of traveling for work so this could get complicated bringing gear with me. The pills I am not worried about on the plane. Never been stopped for having pills. I have some sterile vials that I ordered on the way so I will travel with unmarked vial with just enough gear for the work week. And can buy needles on the road.

Not that is matters since it will be some time before I feel any effect without the dbol, but did chest tonight at the gym.

1 set of flat 225X10 BB
    2 sets of flat 265X5 BB
    1 set of flat 225X12 BB

3 sets of incline 195X 5 BB

4 sets of chest cable fly 80 each stack X 10

2 sets of dips 15 reps

30 min cardio jogging.

This is fairly typical workout day for me. I do a few more exercises in the gym, but not worth mentioning. In total I normally spend about an hour lifting and 20 - 30 min cardio.
    Last edited by thetoponepercent; 12-18-2006 at 09:12 PM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    get some before pics... will be deinfently good to compare the results when you finish your cycle

Your right. I am planning on taking some photos tonight. Sad part is how white I am right now!! Oh well. I will try to get some sun tomorrow.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    EQ at only 400/week may not do much for you. It has been reported on here that there is a huge difference between 4 and 600mgs/week
    Other than that looks like a decent cycle, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    EQ at only 400/week may not do much for you. It has been reported on here that there is a huge difference between 4 and 600mgs/week
    Other than that looks like a decent cycle, good luck
    I have been told on another board that I am doing too much for a first cycle. LOL.

Prob doesn't make much of a difference, but the gear I am using is suppose to be overdosed.

1ml of test E = 270mg
    1ml of EQ = 233mg

So I guess I am taking 540 test e each week and 466 of EQ each week. Other item worth mentioning is the packets are overfilled a bit. I did a horrible job tonight removing from stealth packet. It spilled a lot more than I would have thought. Even with the spill I was able to pull out slightly more then 5ml from each packet. My shot today was slightly more than 2ml. Maybe more like 2.2 since there was enough extra.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    well, we always recomend a single compound for your FIRST cycle, mainly a single estered Test, so you can see exactly what each compound is doing to your body both good and bad. you already started though but keep in mind that EQ is a very slow producer and thus part of the reason for the higher dose of it

Here are some before photos. Me natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2965.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2967.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2968.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2970.jpg   TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)-imgp2971.jpg  

The dbol arrived today. So I guess it will be part of my cycle. I have read to spread them out during your day and also to load it prior to working out. So which one is it? I took one in the morning, one after lunch, two 1 hour before working out and I guess one after dinner.

My leg hurt from the injection yesterday. It wasn't too bad till this morning when I woke up. I feel soreness from my knee to my mid thigh at the point of injection. I am basically limping but was still able to jog for 30 min tonight.

Tonight was Back and Bis.
    Back
    3 sets up wide grip chin ups
    2 sets close grip chin ups
    3 sets sitting rows
    2 set DB bent-over rows
    3 sets low back extensions

Bis
    2 sets DB curls
    2 sets rope curls hands inside
    2 sets rope curls hands outside

2 sets of abs

Cardio
    jogged for 30 min

peace

custcdngsxr is offline New Member
    Definitly going to keep an eye on this one. Best of luck on your first cycle and look forward to your results.

Quote Originally Posted by custcdngsxr
    Definitly going to keep an eye on this one. Best of luck on your first cycle and look forward to your results.
    Thanks man. I am keeping this a secret from everyone I know. Even girlfriend. Its hard to know how people will react so I decided not to tell anyone. Anyways its harder than I thought. I am dying to talk to someone about it. Thank god for the internet

My leg hurt like a mo fo today from the injection I was limping all around so I took some benadryl. This is helping so far but between the med making me sleepy and my leg, I have missed the gym today. I am not happy about this and tomorrow is my second injection day. I am told to split my injection and put half into each of my glutes. I hope this works!!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoponepercent
    My leg hurt like a mo fo today from the injection I was limping all around so I took some benadryl. This is helping so far but between the med making me sleepy and my leg, I have missed the gym today. I am not happy about this and tomorrow is my second injection day. I am told to split my injection and put half into each of my glutes. I hope this works!!
    i notice stealth shots huert like a sonbitch the day after the worst. one night last week it was so bad that i took a lorcet left over from my surgery,lol. however i had added 1-2% of benzyle alcohal to increase sterility.
    i filterd mine also. 3 mins? i shoot mine in about 20 seconds i thhink. i have heard of takin a minute, but i dont see a pouint in 3 mins, but who knows.
    i wouldnt miss gym days cuz of shot pain if i was you. when i did sust, those hurt like hell for 3 daqys but i still lifted. it hurt, but overall didnt affect the workout. try workout out when it hurts. i notice sometimes it increases your intensity cuz it hurts more. it kinda causes you to go into fight or flight syndrom.its super intense, especially on squats, but taxing mentally

As for the leg, Benadryl is working like a champ. I took 50 mg around 4PM and then 75mg before I went to bed yesterday. This morning I am able to walk again. The swelling has gone way down, but there is still some puffiness and pain at my knee. And since I am doing glutes today I figured I had better try to workout legs today just incase my glutes become inflamed as well.

Leg workout went alright. A bit painful but I am happy I did it. I will take some more Benadryl tonight. I think my ass knows the injection is coming, its been twitching on me

Leg workout in the AM - Hurt but I did what I could
    Squats
    225 X 15
    275 X 12
    275 X 12
    285 X 10

Leg curls, leg extensions, calves

20 min Cardio

2nd shot today into my right glute using a 21 pin. It was completely painless. I haven't felt a thing and I did it almost 4 hours ago. It took me a bit longer to muster up the nerves to push the pin in. IDK why.

I felt good after the shot so I decided to make up for missing yesterday. I am also traveling tomorrow so I might miss my workout.

Shoulders and Tris
    Military press on the controlled BB
    135 X 15
    185 X 10
    185 X 10
    195 X 6
    military press with DB
    50 X 10

Shoulder shrugs on hammer machine free weights
    225 X 15
    275 X 10
    295 X 10
    295 X 10

Lateral raises, side raises

Tris
    Cable Pull bar
    80 X 15
    90 X 10
    90 X 10
    Cable rope
    60 X 8
    50 X 10

single arm isolation tris, dips

I have weighed 185 every day this week. So I will say 185 as my starting weight. No weight gained yet even though I am eating like crazy. On another note, I feel pressure on my lower back. Not sure if this is from the DBOL .

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    u'll know the dbol cramps/pumps. pretty brutal on squat/dead lift days. as for eating a ton make sure its clean. do you have any idea what ur macros are on ur diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    u'll know the dbol cramps/pumps. pretty brutal on squat/dead lift days. as for eating a ton make sure its clean. do you have any idea what ur macros are on ur diet?
    Nope, I haven't taken the time to figure it all out.

In general

6 egg whites for breakfast

Shake mid morning

Tuna on wheat bread and 2 tbls peanut butter lunch

shake afternoon

workout

shake Post workout

chicken breast with brown rice dinner

shake bed

I couldn't eat more if I wanted to. also taking BCAA, milk thistle, milti's, glutamine. All of which are three times a day except the milti, I take 2 of them in the morning.

Does this look about right? Since I am taking 10 mg of Nolva EOD, I am not expecting to put on too much water weight.

PS. I really enjoyed your thread Haro3, I am glad to see you in here. I am open to any advise I can get

lookin at the diet i dont see enough carbs ur mid morning and afternoon shake i'd get a coffee grinder and grind up oats throw a cup in each with 2 scoops protein it comes out to like 540 cals 56 carbs 44 protein something like that. i dont remember exactly. also i'd get some carbs in ur breakfast meal. breakfast is my highest calorie meal. throw some oats in there if u can maybe glass of milk something to get ur cals up cuz 6 egg whites isnt very calorie dense. plus thats no carbs at all until lunch......believe me carbohydrates are not ur enemy if ur training hard the aditional calories/carbs will not hurt u and slight fat gain isnt a bad thing. the way i look at fat gain is im getting the max amount of muscle out of my diet because theres still enough to gain fat. which means im eating more food than i need to put on the max amount of muscle so i can deal with the couple lbs of fat i may have put on this cycle. i've got allllllll spring to get it off.

also ur pwo shake DEFINATELY needs carbs in it. u could do the oats/whey thing or i use CYTOGAINER which i really like. tastes hella good too

also ur pwo shake DEFINATELY needs carbs in it. u could do the oats/whey thing or i use CYTOGAINER which i really like. tastes hella good too
    Thanks Haro, I left off the fact that I add 1/2 cup of oats to each shake. Sounds like even with that I need to add more carbs? Normally only use one scoop of protein per shake though. Should I start using 2 for each shake? I was worried about taking in too much protein via shakes.

dude protein is protein. yea whole foods is better but worst case scenario u gotta eat shakes. i have 3 shakes in my day, meal 2 and meal 4 and pwo but there is NO other option with my job. i'd prefer whole foods but $$ and work dont allow it. but nonetheless jus lookin at the diet i'd say your eatin like a VERY generous 2500kcals.....im guessin on the tuna/wheat bread/rice as i dont eat them and dont know their cals but i'd definately say your not eatin 3000kcals ed so i'd find a way to up ur carbs for sure. go check out my diet its in my thread. im not sayin copy it but urs is pretty close to mine as it is. except ppwo i go with potatoes instead of rice and i eat chicken/rice for lunch

except right now taco bell and pizza have been my lunch lol oh well im not tryin to get ripped.

dude protein is protein. yea whole foods is better but worst case scenario u gotta eat shakes. i have 3 shakes in my day, meal 2 and meal 4 and pwo but there is NO other option with my job. i'd prefer whole foods but $$ and work dont allow it. but nonetheless jus lookin at the diet i'd say your eatin like a VERY generous 2500kcals.....im guessin on the tuna/wheat bread/rice as i dont eat them and dont know their cals but i'd definately say your not eatin 3000kcals ed so i'd find a way to up ur carbs for sure. go check out my diet its in my thread. im not sayin copy it but urs is pretty close to mine as it is. except ppwo i go with potatoes instead of rice and i eat chicken/rice for lunch

except right now taco bell and pizza have been my lunch lol oh well im not tryin to get ripped.
    Haa, taco bell, gotta love those steak soft tacos. I will have another look at your diet. Did it take you a week or two to get your cal intake as high as you wanted? I am forcing food as it is now. I need to increase cardio or hope the gear I am taking will increase my hunger.

Alright, I have a flight tomorrow so I am off to pack and get some sleep. peace

Woke up and did another early morning workout. I will be traveling today and again tomorrow. Sucks.

I did chest and cardio. Basically the same workout as the one I completed on Monday and posted. I am waiting for this dbol to kick in. Damn you dbol!! Kick in!!

Update on my leg - Its much better. Still some swelling at my knee but the pain is gone.

TheGuardian is offline New Member
    Dude I clicked this thread and read your post and saw your pictures and I thought it was talking about me. I'm doing almost the exact cycle you are except I'm using Nutri-Vet, and I'm adding winny on to the end. I'm also running test/eq for 15 weeks instead of 11. It's a little longer than I wanted, but I didn't want to have any left over. I am 2.5 weeks in and have put on 10 lbs. The dbol kicked in after about 4-5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuardian
    Dude I clicked this thread and read your post and saw your pictures and I thought it was talking about me. I'm doing almost the exact cycle you are except I'm using Nutri-Vet, and I'm adding winny on to the end. I'm also running test/eq for 15 weeks instead of 11. It's a little longer than I wanted, but I didn't want to have any left over. I am 2.5 weeks in and have put on 10 lbs. The dbol kicked in after about 4-5 days.

Sweet!! I will expecting you to let me know all the gains I can expect 2 weeks in advance!! I bought enough gear to run my exact cycle twice. So I figured I would break it up and off-cycle for 3 month before I kick off the second one. I am very eager to see some results or feel something. My luck the dbol will kick in between Christmas Eve and Christmas day when all the gyms are closed I will just have to beat up on my siblings. haa

How long into your cycle did you begin to put on weight? I don't think I have gained a single pound. Are you running Nolva or an anti-Es with your cycle? And how about cardio?

Keep me updated.

TheGuardian is offline New Member
    I started to put on weight the first week. Alot of it was that I hadn't been as consistent with my eating as I should. I don't miss a single meal now, and am up 10 lbs. I had my measurements taken yesterday and am 202 @ 16% bf. I had my first measurements taken July: 184 @ 16.5% bf. I have been stuck at around 192 before I started this cycle two weeks ago. I know the bf is kind of high, but my senior year in college, I was forced to eat out alot, and put on some extra fat because of it. As long as I stay between 15-17% while bulking I'll be happy. I shed fat pretty easy when I up the cardio.

I have arimidex on hand, but didn't order any clomid because I thought I had some left over from a previous cycle. I also am not sure exactly what I need to take and for how long. There's so many conflicting opinions on pct in this forum. I don't have to worry about it until the end of March though, so I might get some good advice before then. I do moderate cardio 20 minutes 3 times a week.

I worked out Back and Bis yesterday (Saturday). The workout felt good. I felt sorta in the zone.

Back
    Chin ups wide grip for 3 sets
    Chin ups close grip for 2 sets
    Seated cable rows for 4 sets
    Lower back extensions for 3 sets
    BB half rows to mid section for 3 sets

Bi
    Cable curls wide grip for 3 sets
    Cable curls close grip for 3 sets

Abs
    Raised knee abs for 2 sets
    Raised side abs for 1 set each side

I am doing most of the back, bis and abs till failure. I'm headed to the gym here shortly to do legs. They are still a little sore but I should be fine.

Another good day. I did legs on Christmas Eve. I feel like I have good focus at the gym. My hunger is increasing. I think I was 3 lbs heavier today at 188. I won't make much of gaining weight until I cross over 190. That will be a new high for me. I was at 189 after Thanksgiving My girlfriend thinks there is something wrong with me since i am eating so much. My hunger pains hurt worse then normal. If I go longer than 2 hours without eating I my body will let me know. I have pretty much tried eat non-stop all day. If there is food in front of me I will eat it. Another note is my lower back has a constant pressure to it. I also find myself very thirsty. I started carrying a gallon jug full of water around with me. Prob drinking 1 1/2 gallons of water a day.

I did my blood pressure today. Didn't come out very well. 134/51
    I don't know what to make of it. I remember reading about AAS increasing your blood pressure. I need to read again and find out what is out of range even for being on AAS. Hopefully this is normal for all I am taking.

My entire body is sore. I really need a day off and none better than Christmas.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!! Talk to you soon.

Squats
    275 X 10 for 3
    295 X 8

Dead Lifts
    225 X 12
    235 X 10 for 2

Leg extensions, Leg curls, calves. Skipped the cardio today but will make up for it on Christmas Day. Prob do 45 min then.

I took Christmas day off. No cardio, no weights, no nothing.

But I have big news for today. I went to the gym today to work out shoulders and someone flipped the ****ing switch. I didn't feel any different, but when I got under the weight everything was so light. WOW!!! And normally pains that I feel in my wrist and elbows was non-existent. The shrugs workout is where I blew up the most. Couldn't believe it. Normally do 3 plates on each side for my last set. Today did 4 plates on each side plus a 25lbs per side. Couldn't believe it. I had a very nice pump going. Will it be like this every day that I go to the gym now? I am going to get strong fast if this continues

My weight today was 190lbs. Thats 5 lbs since I started a week ago. I think it would be higher if I wasn't taking the Nolva to control water weight. I am happy so far.

Took my third shot. Another one into the glute. No pain, no problems to report.

Shoulders
    Military press
    BB 185 X 10 for 3 sets in the front to chin
    BB 175 X 10 for 3 sets in the back of neck

DB 65 X 15 for 2 sets

Shrugs
    Machine with free weights
    6 plates for 15
    8 plates for 12
    8 plates plus 2 25's for 10
    8 plates plus 2 25's for 10

side raises, front raises

20 min Cardio

Ab routine

So I did chest today. I didn't feel the power today that I felt yesterday when I did shoulders. My chest was sore still from the last time I worked it so this might be why I didn't feel a big strength gain there. I haven't taken the Nolva for the past 3 days now to see if I would pick up water weight. I was 192 lbs today. 7 lbs over starting weight, but I think 4 lbs of that is pure water weight. I will mostly likely take another Nolva in the next day or two and I am about to start taking my Proscar. I am starting to get acne on my face. I haven't seen any on my body. When I was a teen and early 20's I had some acne on my face so I am not pleased to see this now that I am 30. Good body pump today. My shoulders were very vascular and I can see veins ready to pop out on my arms and chest.

Flat bench
    BB 225 X 12
    BB 285 X 5 for 2 sets
    BB 225 X 12

DB 90 X 10 for 2 sets

Incline bench
    BB 205 X 5
    BB 225 X 5

Decline bench
    BB 245 X 10 for 2 sets

4 sets of Chest Fly with cables

Tris
    Cable with Bar
    4 sets incremental weight each set

Cable with rope
    4 sets

Cable single isolation
    2 sets each arm

Dips
    2 sets body weight for 15

Cardio 20 min

Took today off. I think I am overtraining. Tomorrow will be legs.

Great leg workout today. Nothing mental. I didn't feel strong or pumped up in my head. But when I got under the weight everything was light. Started back with the Nolva and took my first proscar yesterday. Checked my weight. I am still at 192 lbs. My forth injection is today. About to do it soon into my right glute.

Squats
    225 X 12
    275 X 10
    315 X 10

Leg Presses
    8 plates X 15
    10 plates X 10
    12 plates X 10
    14 plates X 7

Leg extensions for 3 sets
    Leg curls for 3 sets
    Calves for 5 sets

30 min of cardio

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    thetoponepercent please keep us posted on this cycle, thanks its great so far.

I have a source that can get me pertty much the same cycle has you are doing for 8 weeks with PCT, i did steroids back in 1999 but they where fake.

So that would be my first cycle has well.

I would do this to transform my body and lose fat a bit while adding quality mass.

I am 34 years old BTW and think that the muscles growth is a lot better then when i was on my 20 hell even teens LOL been training since 16.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    thetoponepercent please keep us posted on this cycle, thanks its great so far.

I have a source that can get me pertty much the same cycle has you are doing for 8 weeks with PCT, i did steroids back in 1999 but they where fake.

So that would be my first cycle has well.

I would do this to transform my body and lose fat a bit while adding quality mass.

I am 34 years old BTW and think that the muscles growth is a lot better then when i was on my 20 hell even teens LOL been training since 16.
    I am glad to see someone is reading my post!! I would say for the past few years its been my shoulders, wrist, etc that would bother me and prevent me from pushing the weights hard enough to get bigger. These pains are all but gone now and the weights are just easier to lift.

I would be so pissed if I was injecting olive oil into my glute twice a week. Luckily for you with the internet you can check out your vials and make sure they are legit this time around before starting.

I am 12 days into my cycle and I have really only started to see the results in the gym the past 3 workouts (4 days). Its exciting for sure. I think I am going to get some amazing gains if this continues until pct.

I will try my best to keep up this log on a daily basis, thanks for the encouragement.

WOW!!! I love this!!! Power increases across the board!!

I did back and bis today.

Back
    Bent over DB rows
    65 X 10
    75 X 10
    80 X 10

Cable rows
    235 X 10
    250 X 4

Cable lat pulls wide
    180 X 10
    190 X 10

Cable lat pulls close
    220 X 10
    220 X 10

Low back extensions
    holding a 45 plate X 15
    holding a 45 plate X 15

Bis
    standing DB 55 X 20
    standing DB 60 X 12

Preacher curls
    BB 80 X 10
    BB 105 X 5

Cable curl bar Outside grip, Cable curl bar inside grip, Hammer curls

20 min cardio

Forgot to mention. My appetite has decreased. I am not eating less, but it takes me nearly and hour to eat my lunch or dinner. I just stare at it. I am not worried about it since I weighed myself today and I gained another pound. 193lbs = up 8 lbs.

I feel tired most of the time. This might have to do with my sleep. I am up all night using the bathroom. Prob 2 or 3 times a night. Sucks but I feel so thirsty I drink a nearly a glass of water each time I get up to urinate. Maybe I should take my last dbol earlier in the night?

i could be wrong but i remember hearing increased rbc makes u tired....which would be the eq. but the eq should also up ur appetite......

i could be wrong but i remember hearing increased rbc makes u tired....which would be the eq. but the eq should also up ur appetite......
    Your right about rbc and eq, but I didn't think the EQ would be kicking in so early.

So I did shoulders today. They were still a bit sore so I didn't push them too hard. I lifted more weight than I did last shoulder workout, but didn't push myself far beyond that. I need to find a good balance between heavy and light days, and when best to take days off. I know there is a lot out there on these type of routines, but I will learn and adjust as I listen to my body.

Tomorrow will be a day off and Tuesday depending on how my chest feels will be a chest day.

I was looking in the mirror today and my gut that I had for a week was near gone. I haven't been as hungry. Checked my weight today at the gym to see if I had lost weight. 192.5lbs So my weight hasn't reduced. I am starting to see some muscular development occurring. Nothing insane, but when your lifting heavy you have to grow. I notice my shoulders are fuller. I will take photos again in a week and we will see if there are any gains in size.

I found a kabob place tonight. Grilled chicken and brown rice. Perfect I hope. I was able to eat a lot more then usual. I think I am just getting tired of eating the same old stuff. After 2 weeks of eating tuna its less about eating it and more about choking it down.

lol exactly why i've been eating taco bell non stop lol i cant handle chicken/rice anymore

lol exactly why i've been eating taco bell non stop lol i cant handle chicken/rice anymore
    I found this Paki Kabab place. Chicken, brown rice and yogart. I have been eating that 3 times a day. I must have gained 3 lbs in the last two days. I have also been eating a lot more carbs. Gained a bit more fat than I want. I will increase my cardio this week to help work off some of it.

hmmm....taco bell. I am not there yet. But I can see 8 weeks into starting to break down!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetoponepercent
    I found this Paki Kabab place. Chicken, brown rice and yogart. I have been eating that 3 times a day. I must have gained 3 lbs in the last two days. I have also been eating a lot more carbs. Gained a bit more fat than I want. I will increase my cardio this week to help work off some of it.

hmmm....taco bell. I am not there yet. But I can see 8 weeks into starting to break down!!
    ohhhhh you have no idea. i was ok when i was in class cuz it forced me to eat on campus which meant i made my own food so i ate my shakes and my chicken /rice everday but when im outta school and working like now over break its horrible cuz im lazy and where im at i cant heat up my food and i HATE eating chicken/rice cold from the night before. so i usually jus go to the gastation or fast food but hey i've yet to put on very much fat so im fine with it. its winter who cares if i get fat muahahah

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information