Thread: test n deca

lean1 is offline Junior Member

test n deca

test n deca is this a good cycle to gain 10 to 15 pounds of solid cut muscle I dont want to get to big just buffed and cut any suggestions

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i would do test at 400mg per week and do equipoise at 400mg per week both for 10 weeks.
    eq works same as deca with less sides
    clean diet and proper training with this cycle you could do that
    have clomid for post cycle

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    same results im looking for dude. my next cycle is going to be prop/test/eq/winny. im wondering how my training and diet should be to lose bodyfat and gain solid keepable muscle. help us out big brothers

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    eradikate have you decided not run with dbol ? I want to do a cycle like this too. It will be my first.

I know from doing a few natural shows that to get lean and maintain size is very hard. First of you need to be perfect with your diet and cardo. Too much of cardo and too little food you lose size. You need to make sure you are still lifting heavy weights. You may add squeezing movements to the end of your workouts to bring out cuts. You may also increase the frequency of your training.(not volume) Cardo and diet are really what make the difference. Diet is critcal meal timing must be frequent every two hours. I followed a high protein low carb moderate fat diet. ( 30% fats - from good fat sources of course flax seeds etc.) Lots and lots of fiberous carbs phyllum seed husks are good and broccoli. Well this is just my 2 cents and it really applies to natural bb.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    thanx freak of the week! it sounds very hard. i dont have time to eat every 2 hours and that kinda hurts me. fuck! im gonna think for a while now....

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i hear you eradikate on the eating part--i have found that if you do 2 protein shakes per day with oatmeal in them it makes you feel like your eating cause have to chew shakes also balance bars also work good before workout so dont have to eat as much.
    on training to gain quality size and keepable muscle train intense and heavy in the 5-8 rep range with the mentioned aas,cardio a couple times per week and clean eating

bigtime is offline New Member

Re: test n deca

Originally posted by lean1
    test n deca is this a good cycle to gain 10 to 15 pounds of solid cut muscle I dont want to get to big just buffed and cut any suggestions
    deca and d-bol work wonders.....great stack, but you may hold some water on the d-bol, that depends on your dosage...
    give it a try and if you are holding to much water then try an anti easter, to cut the water but still hold the size my friend......good luck....bigtime

Thread Information