Polska is offline Anabolic Member

D-bol/Deca/Sus cycle started

What's up everyone, I am a newbie to this forum.

A few days ago I started my d-bol cycle (white Vitastan-D 10mg).
    So far I am taking 30mg a day for the first week, upping to 40mg next week.

This is just a booster while I get enough cash for some juice, specifically Deca and Sus which I'll be stacking together within the next few weeks.

So far 4 days on the d-bol I've noticed a couple pounds on the scale and harder pumps.

I have a couple of questions though:

Should I take 40mg of D-bol a day, and if so, for how long? I've read that even as little as 20mg a day is sufficient so taking 40mg seems like over doing it. Others say 40mg is the right amount.

My face is getting bloated as hell since my body's retaining more water. Is there anything I can take to stop this? I love feeling those hard pumps but I hate being so bloated, especially in the face.

Also, should I taper off the D-bol and start Deca/Sus as I am tapering off or should I just finish off the Db's doing 40mg and jump right into the injectibles?

Thanks !

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Wecome to AR...

I hope that I misunderstood you when you said you were just taking dbol till you had enough cash for the rest of your cycle. You should've already taken your shot of deca /saus while taking the dbol. The dbol is just an immediate psychological boost while your body is adjusting to the high levels of test and don't really kick in till your 4th week. Anything you gain you will most likely lose unless you are one of the few lucky ones that could get away with a "dbol only" cycle. Arimidex will help with the bloating.

Consider stopping the dbol till you have enough for an entire cycle including post cycle (ie. clomid). We're all here looking out for each other so don't consider this a flame just looking out for your best interest.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, I hate to tell you this. But the best thing for you to do is to stop since your only in day 4. The deca and sust or one of the other should of been started 4 days ago also and you do not have either. Only four days on d-bol shouldn't do any harm to your test production so there is no need for Clomid. But I would definetley stop now. Just hold on a bit until you have some inject's and start them at the same time, you will be much happier.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I talked to some guys at the gym and they told me basically the same thing. I am better off in the long run just stacking everything.
    I've never heard of Arimidex , is it available via the pharmacy?
    Also, is clomid expensive? I was thinking ZMA for post-cycle but I am thinking clomid might be the better choice

Clomid always...always have to have it. Should be the first thing to get if you plan on doing a cycle.

havoc is offline Junior Member
    where do you get the clomid?

Most likely the same place you'd get your other goodies

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    how can i take clomid i mean the ammount coz the last week i started my dbol /deca cycle

clarkey is offline Junior Member
    You should take clomid 2-3 weeks after your last shot of deca 300mg 1st day then 100mg for 7 days then 50mg for another 7 days should be sufficiant

Thread Information