trimunex is offline Senior Member

Question first cycle input??

I'm "gearing" up for my first cycle, and wanted to see what some of you think about the plan. To give you a little info; 24 yrs old, 6'2" 160 lbs. I've been training on and off since high school, but I've been more dedicated over the past year. As you can tell from my stats, I'm SKINNY (AustinLee, if you are out there I'm sure you can relate --great gains bro). I've been an ectomorph/hard gainer all my life, even though I eat A TON of quality food, literally. So my cycle plan is:
    week
    1 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    2 400mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    3 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    4 400mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    5 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    6 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    7 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    8 200mg Deca - 250mg Sust
    *Clomid at the end - 4days 100mg, 10days 50mg
    Nolva on hand
    Also, extra Sust on hand in case I feel like I should up some weeks
    to 500mg
    Thanks for the input, for those of you who respond.
    Last edited by trimunex; 07-17-2002 at 08:21 PM.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    I am no expert but I can tell you the Deca should be ran at a constant rate of 400mg/wk and you should up the sus to 500mg/wk. Do a search for cycle ideas. Everyone else will tell you "RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!!"

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree with bios
    no flame here bro but i dont like that cycle at all
    go 10 weeks deca at 400mg per week and sus at 500mg per week
    both are long acting and will last in system 2-3 weeks past last shot and continue to grow--but also takes 2-3 weeks to start working in system.
    sus has 4 different "ingredents" in it and is designed to be taken 2 x per week about 4 days apart. i feel if you do only 1 per week you will be dissapointed.
    also deca can cause deca dick and progestrone gyno---look these up there is nothing to counteract that. the sus can cause estrogen gyno and you should have nolvs ready if that happens. 3 weeks after last shot you need to start clomid so not to waste cycle.

Thanks for the replies fellas. This is exactly why I posted the cycle, so I could get some god input. I knew when I posted the cycle that it was a little weak, but I was unsure since this will be my first (and I'm still a little unsure about the Deca ). But I'm going to take some advice and change the cycle a little (I know it is not completely what you guys recommended, but like I said; I'm a little unsure of the Deca and its side effects:
    week
    1- 200mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    2- 400mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    3- 400mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    4- 400mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    5- 400mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    6- 400mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    7- 200mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    8- 200mg Deca - 500mg Sust
    *Clomid at the end - 4days 100mg, 10days 50mg
    Nolva on hand
    Any comments or advice on this cycle would be appreciated!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, for comfort on the Deca gyno, If you have access to Bromocriptine, it can be used to combat progesterone gyno by lowering your prolactin levels.
    Theirs an OTC supp called Vitex that some use for a substitute to Bromo but it is inferior.

Thanks Pheedno. I'll definitely research your suggestion and keep it in mind. I appreciate the assistance, there is so much information to learn from this board and everyone here, I'm taking in as much as possible.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    that cycle looks alot better
    clomid is usually run at 300mg day 1 then 100mg days 2-7 then 50mgs days 8-14.
    also i would hit nolvs at end as well for additional protection from rebound effect and additional test release

Thanks for that reply, I'm writing down all the advice. Can't wait to get started after I get back from vacation.

Thread Information