Sus and Dbol cycle

Yo bro's,

Here's my 10 week cycle.

week 1-4 Dbol 35mg
    Week 1-10 Sustanon .6ml EOD
    Week 1-10 l dex .25mg ED

PCT Nolva and Clomid
    (I got everything On Hand too)

Im also taking milk thistle, multivitman, vitiman C, B6, Branched Chain Aminos, plus whey protien ED.

This was my first cycle, and wasnt planning on using sustanon but its all i could get and it actually seems to be working out pretty well. At first, I was uncomfortable with the eod injections but I actually look foward to them now.
    Im rollin into my fourth week and im happy with the results so far. I just finally started to feel the sustanon. My pumps in the gym the last few days have been nice. I have put on around 8lbs at least. I know I should of taken some before pics, but I was preoccupied. I think im gonna take some either today or tomorrow. Doing this cycle has really put a lot of unwanted stress on the brain.

As for sides so far nothin really. I've had some very mild acne, but that has always been the case (I sweat alot) A few slight headaches the first week. Now Im gettin sum minor back pumps in the fourth week but nothin crazy. No roid rage yet, though little things do tend to get on my nerves a little more than usual, but I feel like I got more pissed when I was takin creatine. The prop in the sustanon was making my injections sore as F**K; im finally getting used to it though. No pain no gain! I've also been eating like a horse, I get these cravings and I just gotta eat. Prob. 6 times a day. Ill post more details later, and maybe sum pics!

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    Alright, it's week five and im up three more lbs since my last post. I also just got a camera and im going to be posting some pics. I found some pics of me last summer and its funny how different I look in 6 months. This week my pumps have been pretty good in the gym too. I cant believe how long it took for the test took kick in, but im startin to like it.

progress pics

Yo bros, i finally got sum pics. How am i lookin? Im like 5 weeks in and the one pic of me in the blue shorts is of me in August which is the only before pic i got, which is like 6 months ago. But it is pretty close to what i looked like beofre i started..

Well ive already recied sum feedback and know that i should of waited, trained more and cut sum fat. But, i had people in the gym pumpin my head up and got overly excited and did a cycle. If there's a next time im gonna do as much prep. as possible since this is the most important part along with proper diet. Man, it was hard gettin proper info. from people i knew at the gym bec. they think they know everything and look at you like your stupid when you say something that might be true. It just feels weird trying to criticize people you know that have done cycles and look good, especially if your like me and have know real experience. It's like trying to tell someone that has a stick shift car that automatic is better, when you have actually never even tried driving a stick before.. Well, you live and you learn! Like I said in a previous post i wish i found this forum sooner bec. all the info seems pretty consistant here , unlike what you will here in the gym or from whoever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sus and Dbol cycle-lifting-pics-003.jpg   Sus and Dbol cycle-lifting-pics-007.jpg   Sus and Dbol cycle-before-pic.jpg  
    Last edited by MikeCman; 02-22-2007 at 07:40 AM.

looking leaner bro. i wouldnt say its your nipple that looks like gyno, i would say that you may have signs of it in the shape of your pecs. if you're using an ancilliary, i would up the dosage a little. back, traps, and arms look good. i would work on chest. good luck. keep us posted.

Yeah my nipples look alright i thought. Do you think it could just be fat since my BF is around 14.5. Its been like this before i even did a cycle, but my chest is usually coverd with hair do i dont usually see it. Im going to up my cardio and get sum of this freaking fat off my bod. I usally dont have a prob cutting fat. I do construction all summer and it shreds the fat down but once i stop working construction and start teaching i start to bulk up. Im usually 180 in the summer and around 190-95 all winter.

Yo bros,

Here's current status for anyone interested. I finished the dbol last Sat. and now im just doin the shots every third day. I also bumped my Ldex up to .5 EOD and this seems to be working great. Chest seems firmer. Also, when i first posted this i said i was takin sustanon , not correct. That is what I was told i was getting, but im actually on a ugl mix of test e 100mg, test c 100mg, and test p 50mg. I realized this after doing research on the sus. on this site. Currently im at 207 which means im up another 2lbs. and on week 6 of 10. SO, since the begining of my cycle I gained a total of 14lbs. give or take a lb, but my BF is gotta more than what i previously stated bec. I dont think those electronic hand grip fat testers are accurate at the gym. ANyone got any guesses?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Bro, if youre gonna shave your chest down to a stubble, you might as well take care of that carpet on your belly too.

Good luck with your cycle!!!

im not good at guessing body fat, keep workin hard man

yo bros, well im at week 9 and everything is still goin well. Currently, im at 210 which was my goal for this cycle, and I still got a week and a 1/2 left. Its weird, I leved off weight wise around weeks 5-6, then it just started to rise again round week 7 and has been consistant. I also feel pretty solid too. I still got a decent amount of body fat but i was just concerned with bulking during this cycle. For anyone who cares, I had my chest looked at the last time i went to the doc. and he said it was fat built up, not gyno. The only thing im not liking bout this cylce is that my back is constantly sore. But no pain no gain! Im gonna post sum new pics in a week or so.

cool man, will be looking for the pics. i experienced the same thing my last cycle with gains stopping about week 5-6 also but it just motivated me to eat more and it picked back up again.

tatecade27 is offline New Member

Estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Yo bro's,

Here's my 10 week cycle.

week 1-4 Dbol 35mg
    Week 1-10 Sustanon .6ml EOD
    Week 1-10 l dex .25mg ED

PCT Nolva and Clomid
    (I got everything On Hand too)

Im also taking milk thistle, multivitman, vitiman C, B6, Branched Chain Aminos, plus whey protien ED.

This was my first cycle, and wasnt planning on using sustanon but its all i could get and it actually seems to be working out pretty well. At first, I was uncomfortable with the eod injections but I actually look foward to them now.
    Im rollin into my fourth week and im happy with the results so far. I just finally started to feel the sustanon. My pumps in the gym the last few days have been nice. I have put on around 8lbs at least. I know I should of taken some before pics, but I was preoccupied. I think im gonna take some either today or tomorrow. Doing this cycle has really put a lot of unwanted stress on the brain.

As for sides so far nothin really. I've had some very mild acne, but that has always been the case (I sweat alot) A few slight headaches the first week. Now Im gettin sum minor back pumps in the fourth week but nothin crazy. No roid rage yet, though little things do tend to get on my nerves a little more than usual, but I feel like I got more pissed when I was takin creatine. The prop in the sustanon was making my injections sore as F**K; im finally getting used to it though. No pain no gain! I've also been eating like a horse, I get these cravings and I just gotta eat. Prob. 6 times a day. Ill post more details later, and maybe sum pics!

WHAT DO YOU USE AS AN ANTI-ESTROGEN? WHAT AMOUNTS?

im using liquidex, which is Arimidex at .5 every day and it has been working pretty well.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    sorry dude but that picture looks horrible but if they are you're [ersonal goals then thats fine

havent been round in a while, but here's the current status. Its been 25 days since my last shot and im on pct right now. At the end of my cycle i was 212lbs. Now im at 207, so I lost 5lbs so far. When I started the cycle I was 190, so I've held onto 17 of the 22lbs I've gained so far.

Recently, I've been combating sum gyno thats popped up again. Im runnig Cbino's Gyno reversal and well see how it goes.

still at it...

Yo bros, havent been round lately but im finally on the right track. After the cycle i did, and got alot of criticism from it...I was kind of pist because i felt i knew what i was doing but in reality i wasnt ready. I did a 10 wk cycle of test 250 and dbol . My starting weight was 190 and by week ten i was around 210. After the cycle i really didnt experience any sides except for some minor gyno, which was my own faullt. Then for some reason i decided to change my whole routine. My mom went on weight watchers and now theres nothing really to eat except nutrient dense foods. Anyway, i ended up losing 30lbs in the last 5 months just by increasing my cardio and by cutting all soda, white bread, and eating smaller portions. Currently im 180 and i havent lost any muscle bec. i stay in the gym 4 days a week. My goal is to try to get down to 175. Im gonna post sum pics when I get some more time.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you?

25 yrs old.

After grad. from college i thought i knew it all, which i did for the most part but wasnt applying it to my own routine. As ive changed, i lost sev. lbs like i said but it feels great. When i was in college all i did was eat adn try to be buff. I worked hard but was taking in to many empty cals. Once i grad. and got a job my program has been real consistant and like i said i lost like 28 lbs. in 4 months. Its the best feeling ever. I didnt realize how much weight i gained in school till i grad. I went from 210 to 180 in 6months just by reducing cals. and increasing cardio. I feel like i lost no muscle tone but lost lost of fat. Being cut is way more satitfying than being thick n buff. Chicks love it.lol

Thread Information