Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

Syntherol Cycle results

Syntherol arrived today. It took only 7 days to get to UK from Australia so props to Synthetek for the prompt delivery and good packaging.
    Will be taking pics EOD of biceps so you guys can see the progress. Will also keep a detailed log on how it affects my workouts ect.
    My aim is to stretch muscle fascia in the bicep to make room for muscle growth. My biceps have never grown and i have tried pretty much everything you can imagine. When I train bis they do not pop out or pump up like any of my other muscle groups do. I have concluded this is due to my genetics. I believe i have a thick muscle fascia covering them which halts growth. The end result of the syntherol cycle I hope will be more room for muscle to grow due to stretched fascia and as an added bonus increase in peak.
    I will post later with before pics and detailed injection protocol.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Interested to hear your results as I have always suffered poor devlopment in biceps.

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking foward to reading

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You have done you homework Beast, just be careful and GOOD LUCK
    looking forward to the progress pics

fast is offline Associate Member
    Yes. Very intresting thread.

I hope that everything ends up nice and you start to turn those water pistols into big guns (joking )

Cheers

goose is offline Banned
    Good luck beast.Reading your comments I think you have good Justification in using Syntherol.Happy growing buddy.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Blah blah blah...when's the injections start?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    PB got your PM and i will respond tomorrow, this is going to be good thread and will shock afew people on this board to how Synthol can look if used correctly,
    speak soon PB

tek. is offline Junior Member
    VERY interested, hope you're bulking! goodluck

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bud.

Thx marcus I will hold off until i get pm tomorrow. Glad you are all interested in the thread, I am pretty keen to see how it works too! Will take some before pics now.

left arm (dragon tattoo) 16.75"
    Right arm (tribal half band) 17.25"

bit odd seeing as im left handed.
    pics included. Have put in a box of Norma Deca to give perspective.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syntherol Cycle results-dscn0403a.jpg   Syntherol Cycle results-dscn0405a.jpg   Syntherol Cycle results-dscn0406a.jpg   Syntherol Cycle results-dscn0407a.jpg  

jbarkley is offline Member
    Will be interested to see how it works out, I have injected .25 cc of deca in the biceps with good results...just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    Will be interested to see how it works out, I have injected .25 cc of deca in the biceps with good results...just an FYI
    have site injected in the past with Test p,e,c, tren ,winny,deca ,masteron ,igf,slin. Nothing growth wise for bis, although I would reccomend site injecting with IGF as it did wonders for my quads.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    have site injected in the past with Test p,e,c, tren,winny,deca,masteron,igf,slin. Nothing growth wise for bis, although I would reccomend site injecting with IGF as it did wonders for my quads.
    Looking forward to this thread. Good luck PB.

jbarkley is offline Member
    have site injected in the past with Test p,e,c, tren,winny,deca,masteron,igf,slin. Nothing growth wise for bis, although I would reccomend site injecting with IGF as it did wonders for my quads.
    The way your quads look, I'll start right away, where are your injection sites?
    Thanks for the help!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    left arm (dragon tattoo) 16.75"
    Right arm (tribal half band) 17.25"

bit odd seeing as im left handed.

pics included. Have put in a box of Norma Deca to give perspective.
    I'm a lefty and same for me.

chest6 is offline Banned
    My bi's look similar to that. My biceps never grow no mattter what I do etc etc..and Ive concluded the same as you

Will be following this..

PM sent PB, let me know if you want me to post it here

Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley
    The way your quads look, I'll start right away, where are your injection sites?
    Thanks for the help!
    all over quads, no particular pattern. a dose of 80mcg PWO worked well for me, I saw no results @40mcg.
    Heavy squatting till nearly passing out helped a bit too!

Was told to post this PM what i sent to PB on here -

When using synthol certain procedures need to be carefully implemented PB, this is what more or less I've done in the past and with other Bodybuilders -

Normally a slow build up is alot easier on you than doing some kind of loading phase which some say should be done, I've tried the loading phase with injection in each bicep head (3 sites) each day and i can honestly say don't do it, well in my honest opinion don't do it, to much pain and infact that bad unable to train, and its really hard work to inject into a bruised muscle each day in 3 places also it seems to look worse when loads of Oil is put in all 3 heads, they say it looks more even but i don't think so!, i like to inject and let it settle then repeat, i will guide you over what i find is a good procedure to follow, one inch to 3 inches on the biceps is not uncommon, and you wont be able to tell,

For best results what I've found is to inject deep into the muscle into one head 1ML for example "middle head", in each arm then inject into another head lets say "lower bicep" EOD or Mon,Wed and Fri, with the following injection shoot 1 ml again into the "top head" of the bicep, so after a week you have shot 1ml into each bicep head in each arm, do this for 7-10days, the pain will get better trust me it will just focus through it, the Oil is usually made up of fatty acids M.C.T and some pain killer and filler benz alc, some of the oil does get broken down but about 70% is left within the muscle around the fibres,

Now back to the procedure, after the first 7-10 days of injecting like I've stated above its time to increase the ML's to 2 ML a shot again do this the exact same way as stated above for the next 7-10 days, then on the next stage its time to increase the dose to 3 Mls per shot in each head, about this time you should you should have a good couple of inches on the biceps, do the 3mls for the next 7-10 days then you can go on a maintenance dose for around the following 10-20 days of 1-2MLs depending how much size as been added, like i said the body does break some of it down so they go bigger then very soon drop about 30 % of the size so keep this in mind when your ready to stop injecting, also the 70% what is left last around 18 months but by that time the whole arm as stretch so permanent size is built, There are other ways which include a heavy loading phase but it cause way to much pain and doesn't look good at all,

As you keep on injecting the Oil it builds up to a ball of Oil within the muscle this adds volume to the arm and i would defo say yes that it stretches facia so permanent size is built, infact if you train after you have injected some Oil in the area lets say biceps the arms feel unreal, it feels like your going to explode and they grow straight in front of your eyes, so train them hard and get a pump going and stretch them arms, the feeling is unbelievable if you can train pass the pain, but IMHO pump them arms and add some stretch to them,do alot of high reps sets just in that area, it all counts to overall permanent added size,

Don't inject to much Oil the first few times you start to use the snythol, fluid can build up which can cause problems, that's why start low for the first few times them keep on increasing,

Like anything injecting Oil in the arms is a dangerous thing to do, any kind of Oil intramusculary can cause problems so measures are needed just like anytime you inject, with biceps there is a load of veins and nerves which can if hit cause some problems when injecting snythol, if you get fatty acids in your blood stream many condition can occur, keep clean and always pull back to check for blood if any what so ever re-site needle, don't worry if you see blood after shot, just means passed through a vein,

Now PB, am going to only advice here on the bicep because that's what your intention are to do, if the peak of the bicep is what your looking for inject into the peak more than the lower or top so that the middle gets alittle more Oil,OK ?

now this is important the bicep as an inner and a outer head it splits down the middle yes? now if the goal is to have more peak to the arm inject more in the outer middle bicep, you can feel the split with the fingers so if its peak hit the outer more,

if thickness is the goal hit the inner middle head the one closer to your chest, now this might sound painful but a friend of mine overseas injects the snythol in the inside of the arm between the bicep and tricep, the Oil stays there in-between and raises the size by the fluid wrapping itself around the fibres, what this does is that you can tell you have had snythol at all because is deep down between the tri and bi, but am not going to go into this am sure you have enough to read already,

Remember if you stretch the fascia the more the muscle will have room to grow, the Oils stay there along time so stretching occurs, so once the Oil goes in theory you would of built more muscle to fill the gap from stretching,

after each injection in the arms or anywhere always massage the area so no big lump appears, if you don't massage this lump makes your arm look like you have injected something into it so massage at all times, it also helps with scar tissue, don't get carried away with snythol be happy with the added inch or 2, don't carry on injecting and increase the arm by 4-5 inches, if you put that much Oil in the area it will look deformed so be happy with the extra inch or so don't get carried away.

if you want me to post all this info on your thread let me know or if you want to keep it to pm thats fine, suppose there are many ways to implement this Site Oil injecting but this might give you a one way of doing it,

Just like to add i have no experinece or know anyone who as used synthol in large muscle groups, i feel it could make you look a odd shape if you attempt it,

Thanks Marcus. I will be following that protocol.

so...

weds 1ml (middle outer) Fir 1ml (outer) sun 1ml (inner) that will be the first round of injections for week one.
    Week 2 will follow same EOD protocol but with 2ml.

Right am going to do first shot now......

Ok just shot both bis in the middle outer. Slightly more pain than when shooting AS but not much. Massaged site after shot and feels fine

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Excellent information Marcus, thanks for sharing that with us !!

Good luck with this PB....

arms are aching quite a bit now (injection + 1hr) but nothing unbearable. Feels tight and achy is all.

Thanks Marcus. I will be following that protocol.

so...

weds 1ml (middle outer) Fir 1ml (outer) sun 1ml (inner) that will be the first round of injections for week one.
    Week 2 will follow same EOD protocol but with 2ml.

Right am going to do first shot now......

Ok just shot both bis in the middle outer. Slightly more pain than when shooting AS but not much. Massaged site after shot and feels fine
    In the first wk make sure you hit all heads inner and outer and then start on the lower and top, get some in all over the bi then start creating size on the peak which is mor outer middle, but still shoot other areas to fill up, yeh?

cool will do marcus.

Just trained shoulders. Had a great workout. Arms were a little painful and pumped to begin but eased during workout. So far so good.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

skipp is offline Senior Member
    />
    PB, ygpm.

Spend some time over at professionalmuscle.com. Big A the IFBB Pro will be happy to help I'm sure. He says massaging is imperitive after shots for quite a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Spend some time over at professionalmuscle.com. Big A the IFBB Pro will be happy to help I'm sure. He says massaging is imperitive after shots for quite a long time.
    yep been there and checked out as much info as I could, he has a very informative guide.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    dude... i did the site injection with igf and i think it helped too although it did'nt become really apparant until i was into my cycle and matured the new cells.
    I have used the synthol and it does work but i pretty much get the same facia stretching with my ed site injections of gear.Last cycle i was on 2.5 ml of oil (test etc) a day .I would do site inj on the muscle i was working that day and once i pumped blood into that fukker it felt like it was gonna explode.

My 2 cents fwiw based on personal experience.

arms are aching quite a bit now (injection + 1hr) but nothing unbearable. Feels tight and achy is all.
    As the Oil builds up with further injection the pain will come more and more because of the build up and stretching what is ocouring.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    As the Oil builds up with further injection the pain will come more and more because of the build up and stretching what is ocouring.
    Well it does feel like a stretching kind of feeling which to me is meaning that it is working. Pain is good

Well it does feel like a stretching kind of feeling which to me is meaning that it is working. Pain is good
    wait till you have built up to 3ml a shot and its arm day workout, now thats a feeling half, wooooow feels so good and might just explode with all the stretching going on ahahahaha

This is going to be a good log for everyone to see what can be done if properly used,

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    wait till you have built up to 3ml a shot and its arm day workout, now thats a feeling half, wooooow feels so good and might just explode with all the stretching going on ahahahaha

This is going to be a good log for everyone to see what can be done if properly used,

that just sounds painful! i'm subscribed, waiting for your update PB...

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Good luck Perfect. Looking forward to seeing thr results

Trained arms today. They felt great during workout, mega pumped. My bis were the strongest they have ever been!! Don't know why that would be! Normally I can get a few reps out @22k per side seated, today 10 reps @ 25k per side. Bis didnt look bigger but felt like they were huge. Decided not to take another pic today as there is no visual diff as yet. Will take one tomorrow when I take next shot. Arms are feeling sore now after workout and feel difficult to hold out straight, I look like one of those guys pretending to have massive lats, walking around with arms bent out.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I lliked my results from syntherol. I never went anymore than 1.5ml. I was shotting both heads, and one directly in the back of my tri eod. Worked great! Good luck and nice log. Will be keeping up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information