Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member

King's Test E and DBol Cycle

Well, popped my cherry today. Thus beginith the long journey towards bigdom. As you can tell from my title I am doing my first cycle. Which is comprised of Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg/twice a week, and Dianabol @ 30mg/day. I did my first injection 10 min ago in my right quad, went extremely well. I admit, I was a little apprehensive about the injection, but it went smooth as silk. I asperated, few bubbles no blood, and then took about 45 seconds to inject the whole cc into my muscle. Massaged the muscle for about 10 min to insure no knot would build. Also took 15mg of DBol , as I'm splitting up the doses through out the day. Also went out last night and purchased $80 dollars worth of food, I will post my diet a little later. As far as supporting supps and ancillary compounds, I am running .5mg of Armidex, and 1mg of duta. Also using nizoral 2% and topical spiro 5%. Taking flax seed oil, milk thistle, and I have to go and purchase the rest of my vitamins today.
    For my diet, I am sticking pretty close to the sample diet on the bulking sticky, as I am not quite sure how to deviate from it yet. But once school starts and I am working full time, most of my protein will be comprised of shakes, as I will have little time for a meal. But not to say I will cut out eating, I will bring most of my food with me. I plan on working out between 5 days a week, with proper rest. Most of my sets will be the high weight low rep
    routine, with max intensity. Plan on doing cardio at least 20 min, 3 times a week. I would like to thank in advance all the members of this board for there advice, and whom without this cycle would not be possible, or at least correct. So to recap.

First cycle, 24 y/o 5'11" 180lbs
    Test E 250mg/ 2x week
    DBol 30mg/ed
    Armidex .5mg/ed
    Duta .25mg/ed
    Also have before pics that are stuck on my phone, will get a cable to download them to my computer, and post them up. As always comments and suggestions, as long as appropriate, are welcomed.
    Last edited by king6; 01-16-2007 at 08:59 PM.

Just finished Meal 2. Good lord. Didn't think eating would be this hard. How big are your guys portions? I think that may be my problem, maybe my portions are too big. Breakfast was 6 boiled eggs, one scoop of whey, and a cup of oatmeal. I mixed the oatmeal raw with my shake, which was a big mistake. Took a while to choke down that sludge. Meal 2 was lean ground beef, swiss cheese and some carrots and celery. I might only be able to get down 6 or 7 meals a day.

TheGuardian is offline New Member
    If you eat 6-7 meals like those first 2 a day, you will definately put on weight. Those portions look accurate though. I try to stick to 3 big meals, 2 snacks, and 2 shakes a day. I eat pretty clean, and with those guidelines I have put on 33 lbs in the past 10 months (17 natural).

edit: I mix the raw oats in a shake also, but I use more like 1/2 cup. I found it makes it now quite as thick. I think that it's a hell of alot easier to mix the oats up in a shake than it is to eat 1/2 cup of plain cooked oats-yuck!!
    Last edited by TheGuardian; 01-11-2007 at 09:50 AM.

Johny-too-small is online now Vive Memor Leti
    King, looks like your off to a good start. I would suggest that once you start school, cook your food the night before and pack it into containers that you can take with you. You'll get much better results than from shakes. Promise! Also, since youre bulking, eat to your "goal" bodyweight. So, if you want to be 200lbs by end of cycle, than eat like you weigh that much now (3500-4000 kcals per day).
    Six whole eggs is a lot of fat for a pro/carb meal. I would keep it to two whole eggs and eight egg whites, imo. My 1st meal is always around 700-800 kcals ed and most meals after that are aroung 500-600 kcals and my food cost average $200/wk.
    Lastly, Id bump the dbol up to 40 mg/ed, imo. You'll like it better.
    Good luck, bro!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Good luck. I will be keeping an eye out as I start my cycle of Test E/Var in about 2 1/2 weeks.

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    good luck with the cycle king, doing the same cycle myself now, i'm into 2nd week, only dif is i am running the dbol @ 50mg/day. Put on 5lbs so far which is prob water but i do feel a lot bigger. If your having trouble getting the oats down try powdering them in a blender then mixing with the whey.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    King, looks like your off to a good start. I would suggest that once you start school, cook your food the night before and pack it into containers that you can take with you. You'll get much better results than from shakes. Promise! Also, since youre bulking, eat to your "goal" bodyweight. So, if you want to be 200lbs by end of cycle, than eat like you weigh that much now (3500-4000 kcals per day).
    Six whole eggs is a lot of fat for a pro/carb meal. I would keep it to two whole eggs and eight egg whites, imo. My 1st meal is always around 700-800 kcals ed and most meals after that are aroung 500-600 kcals and my food cost average $200/wk.
    Lastly, Id bump the dbol up to 40 mg/ed, imo. You'll like it better.
    Good luck, bro!
    I'm actually only eating the white, for fat I will get it from natural PB. And yeah, I plan to tote alot of food with me. I'm gonna run 30mg at first then bump it up to 40mg/ed if all goes well. Just wanna test the effects of the dbol first.

Just did bi's and tri's, it was a descent lift. Got back drank my protien, and took the rest of my Dbol . My right quad is starting to feel sore, so I'm sure tommorrow it will be really sore. 5 meals down, 3 to go. Forgot to mention I will probably throw in some Anavar for weeks 7-14 @ 60mg/day. I have heard good things about ending the cycle with var.

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Good luck, King. Keep us posted. I plan to start my first cycle mid-Feb.

Test e (YUGO) 500@week on hand
    D-bol (THAI) 40ed on hand
    Armidex or Aromasin .25ed (still debating, need to purchase)
    Letro on-hand for symptoms(L-fem)

Stats:
    37 yrs.
    190lbs
    5'10"
    12-14% BF

I am still undecided but favoring a tappering-off of the test (wk 11 &12). Also, still researching HCG .

What is the Duta you have listed at 1mg ed?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct
    What is the Duta you have listed at 1mg ed?
    Dutastride from arr. To keep my hair from falling out.

I can completely relate to your preventative maintenance approach to the .50mg ed with Armidiex but aren't you afraid of minimizing or invading on your gains?

I hope you don't mind discussing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct
    I can completely relate to your preventative maintenance approach to the .50mg ed with Armidiex but aren't you afraid of minimizing or invading on your gains?

I hope you don't mind discussing this.
    I know most guys run between .25-1.0mg of armidex. I wasn't sure how much so I picked a happy median. I think .5mg of armidex would be alright, as armidex eliminates, I think, 80% of free roaming estrogen. Unlike Letro which eliminates 95% of estrogen, there is still estrogen floating around which is needed for gains.

I think it goes:

Letro
    Aromasin
    Arimindex

-- in strength.

Some Vet on here has been campaigning Aromasin for during cycles. There are some benefits over dex pointed out on a thread I'm trying to find. I forget what those points were, right now.

Nice to talk with you and hit it all hard....Food and the gym! Make the most of your experience!

The clock is ticking...

Here is my diet so far.

Meal 1
    6 eggs
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1 scoop of whey

Meal 2
    1/2 cup lean ground beef
    1/4 cup swiss cheese
    1 cup celery and carrots (Raw)

Meal 3
    Small steak
    1/2 cup Whole grain pasta

Meal 4
    1/2 cup Imitaion crab meat
    2 turkey franks
    2 tblspn ketchup

PWO
    2 scoops of whey

PPWO
    1 chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice (Uncooked) or 1/2 cup of whole grain pasta

Meal 7
    1 cup Egg beaters + 1 egg, and 1 egg white
    2 slices turkey luchmeat
    1/4 cup cheese
    Last edited by king6; 01-14-2007 at 08:39 PM.

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Post some before photos so we can track your progress.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    King,

Are you doing only 2 carb meals? :curious:

also meal 7 is lacking protein... your getting i think 16 grams give or take..

italionos is offline Associate Member
    how do you think this cycle woudl be with sust 250 instead of the test E.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italionos
    how do you think this cycle woudl be with sust 250 instead of the test E.
    start your own thread

Quote Originally Posted by thetoponepercent
    Post some before photos so we can track your progress.
    Photo's are coming soon, just have to get them off my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    King,

Are you doing only 2 carb meals? :curious:

also meal 7 is lacking protein... your getting i think 16 grams give or take..

I am getting carbs in with my PWO shake. And my third meal which was a shake. I'm trying not to get into the habit of consuming to many shakes, it was just what time dictated today. And I will add some more protien to my meal 7. And I think I will have a meal 8 tonight, feeling kinda hungry again. I will get some lean protien in me.

I had a good lift today. Did shoulders, strength is still the same. It's only day 2, but it seems like my aggression is up. I was pissed today about my stupid job, I'm getting dicked around again. I usually shake it off after a while, but today was different. I was pissed all day. I took my aggression to the gym and took it out on the weights. I could feel myself getting aggrivated at the people in my way. Maybe I'm just having a bad day, or maybe some of the DBol sides are kicking in. I'm not sure how long it takes for the DBol to kick in. I have heard about a week to fully kick in. After a week, if the sides are nill, I will up the dose to 40mg/day.

Day 3

Did chest today. Most of my strength is coming back. I took a month off of liftting due to illness, then went back to the gym, and started my cycle a week later. Feeling good now though. I think I will up the dbol to 40mg starting tommorrow.

Flat bench
    5 stets, 6 reps 225.
    I was doing 5 sets, 6 reps @ 245 before I got sick, so I should recover that soon. I could have done more today, but I was concentrating on slow controlled movments, and sqeezing the muscle at the top of the rep.

Lower chest cable flys
    5 sets, 6 reps @ 50 lbs

Upper chest cable flys
    4 sets, 8 reps @ 50 lbs

Upper and lower flys (outer chest)
    3 sets, 10 reps @ 50 lbs

Decline bench
    1 set, 6 reps @ 185 (Failure on 2nd set)

Seratus cruch
    3 sets 10 reps @ 100lbs

Calf raises
    3 sets, 14 reps @ 340 lbs

Abs

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I know most guys run between .25-1.0mg of armidex. I wasn't sure how much so I picked a happy median. I think .5mg of armidex would be alright, as armidex eliminates, I think, 80% of free roaming estrogen. Unlike Letro which eliminates 95% of estrogen, there is still estrogen floating around which is needed for gains.
    You will also have more estro from dht deduction of duta.That is why I also am going to run l-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    You will also have more estro from dht deduction of duta.That is why I also am going to run l-dex.
    Good point.

Day 3

Did chest today. Most of my strength is coming back. I took a month off of liftting due to illness, then went back to the gym, and started my cycle a week later. Feeling good now though. I think I will up the dbol to 40mg starting tommorrow.

Flat bench
    5 stets, 6 reps 225.
    I was doing 5 sets, 6 reps @ 245 before I got sick, so I should recover that soon. I could have done more today, but I was concentrating on slow controlled movments, and sqeezing the muscle at the top of the rep.

Lower chest cable flys
    5 sets, 6 reps @ 50 lbs

Upper chest cable flys
    4 sets, 8 reps @ 50 lbs

Upper and lower flys (outer chest)
    3 sets, 10 reps @ 50 lbs

Decline bench
    1 set, 6 reps @ 185 (Failure on 2nd set)

Seratus cruch
    3 sets 10 reps @ 100lbs

Calf raises
    3 sets, 14 reps @ 340 lbs

Abs
    I would only do one fly movement, if any. Stick with the Inc BB, flat BB, and weighted dips. Then maybe a fly. I guess decline could be sub for dips.

Day 4

Did back today, strength is about the same. I'm up about a pound, probably because of the diet. Also raised the Dbol dose to 40mg/ed. I took my second 20mg at 4, and have a slight headache because of it so I guess it's working. I will hold this dose for a while, if no real changes occur I will up the dose to 50mg. But I think 40mg will be a good dose. I forget how long it takes for Dbol to fully kick in, I think it's like a week or something, but I should hopefully start to see some weight gain pretty soon.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snappppppppppp king's hitting it up now. lol 40mg ed will be fine dude. takes about a week and u'll start feeling more swole and stronger. also i know its SOOOOOOOO hard to do but getting on the scale every day is gonna mess with u. limit it to once a week/month if u can. and lastly u might wanna work a lil on the diet i dont think ur getting near enough carbs. do u know ur macros?

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snappppppppppp king's hitting it up now. lol 40mg ed will be fine dude. takes about a week and u'll start feeling more swole and stronger. also i know its SOOOOOOOO hard to do but getting on the scale every day is gonna mess with u. limit it to once a week/month if u can. and lastly u might wanna work a lil on the diet i dont think ur getting near enough carbs. do u know ur macros?
    Yeah, me and the scale don't get along, so I do use it once a week. I'm actually afraid to get on it, so I just go by the way I look and how strong I am. I updated my diet. I made a few changes over the days. My carbs are mainly in my breakfast meal, my PWO, and my PPWO. Mostly consists of brown rice, whole grain pasta, and oats. I think it is around 200 grams a day of complex carbs. I will add it up and double check though. If it is not enough I can always up the servings of the pasta and oats. Sometimes I wonder about my servings, they just don't look that big. But when your eating 7-8 times a day I guess they shouldn't be huge. I was use to eating just 3 big meals a day. I actually like this better, I feel like I have more energy, and not as tired. Tommorrow is my second injection, and I will cut it with 1cc of B12. For 180lbs I think you are right that 40mg of Dbol is good, plus my headache is kicking now, don't know if I want to up the dose. I will just up my water intake to 1.5 gal and see how that goes.

Also if I still have soreness from my injections after a while, I will switch to 25ga needles. I will still draw with a 23ga 1 inch, then switch to a 25ga 1 inch.

might wanna keep an eye on ur blood pressure. i had bloody noses/headaches from dbol . blood pressure was hi but not dangerous soo i highly advise monitoring it. if ur gaining off of 200grams carbs ed thats good but if u dont notice size gains i would suggest upping them.....im at like 450 grams carbs ed.....

I Fvcked up my injection today. I only injected .5 cc, when I should have injected 1 cc. So I had to do 2 injections. Oh well, guess it pays to pay attention.

Up about 4 lbs, mostly from the diet I imagine. I don't find it hard to eat anymore, I think my body is adapting to it. My shoulders are looking fuller, so I think the Dbol is starting to kick in. Strength is still about the same, but if I'm looking bigger, that's cool.

chest6 is offline Banned
    1mg DUTA. Good lord..thats gonna slaughter your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    1mg DUTA. Good lord..thats gonna slaughter your gains.

My bad, forgot to edit that. I'm taking .25mg/day.

Day 9

Have not updated much. Don't see the need to write down my every move. I will say I am expieriencing my first Dbol side effect, got some minor back pumps. Nothing too bad, more annoying than anything. Also get some facial flushing in the evenings after my second dose. Looking a little bigger. From the start I am up about 5-6 lbs. Probably from the diet, but I suspect the Dbol is kicking in.

haha wait for the nose bleeds they SUCK!

BOOST is offline Member
    Keep us posted, I just started a similar cycle but throwing in Winny at week 6

Day 10

My flat bench is up a little, from 5 sets 6 reps @ 225 to 5 sets 6 reps @ 235. No significant weight gain yet. Not sure when it is going to fully kick in, hopefully soon, it's already been 10 days. I do think I look a little bigger though. I heard it takes about a week for Dbol to kick in, then after that you put on about 4 lbs a week. I'm using Dbol in paper form, I know a bunch of guys that used it and liked it, so I know it's good. I hope it fully kicks in soon, or maybe it's gradual, I don't know.

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Day 10

My flat bench is up a little, from 5 sets 6 reps @ 225 to 5 sets 6 reps @ 235. No significant weight gain yet. Not sure when it is going to fully kick in, hopefully soon, it's already been 10 days. I do think I look a little bigger though. I heard it takes about a week for Dbol to kick in, then after that you put on about 4 lbs a week. I'm using Dbol in paper form, I know a bunch of guys that used it and liked it, so I know it's good. I hope it fully kicks in soon, or maybe it's gradual, I don't know.
    Sounds like dbol has already kicked in at the dose your taking. You are taking 30mg of Dbol a day? and an anti-e? Increase your dbol to 50mg a day if you have enough and run it for 4 weeks. By 4 weeks the test will start showing.

Most people experience huge weight gains in the beginning but its mostly water. I let myself go for a few days without Nolva to see and I gained a couple lbs of water. Hated how it looked and started right back on the Nolva.

You have gone up 10lbs in your bench set weight then its the dbol. That is a large number to go up in 10 days natural at the weight your lifting.

And I always hate it when people tell me I am over training, but I would drop down your flat bench to 3 sets then add incline for 2-3 sets. 6 sets on flat is too much. For flat I would do a stretcher weight. 135 for 15. Then go straight into your workout. For me its 275 X 6, 315 X 4 then I lower the weight and try to make the muscle burn. 225 X 20. Then go hit incline hard for 2 sets. You shouldn't need a warm up at this point. 225 X 5, 245 X5. If your chest still isn't burnt out and you want to do more then grab some DB and go at it.

As I mentioned to you in response to your PM, I wouldn't focus on weight. It comes to me in spurts. I will gain 5lbs in a 2 day stretch then not gain again for 2 weeks. Gain another 5 lbs and not see gains again for 2 weeks, etc. Plus you BF is at 17%, I would suspect you goal is prob to lower your BF and gain muscle?

Your already seeing results and once the TEST kicks in you will feel supercharged. Hang in there and stay focused.

Yeah, I dropped the L-dex from .5mg to .25mg to see if that helps. I think I will stay at 40mg/day for the Dbol , as I think I am seeing some hair shedding. Although that could be the duta kicking in. I don't see much on my pillow in the morning, maybe 2 or 3 hairs. Most of the shedding is in the shower. But then the rest of the day if I run my fingers through my hair, I come up with 1 or 2 hairs or sometimes nothing. So I don't know if that is Dbol related, duta related, or just normal everyday hair shedding. I know that while on duta there is a period of shedding, I just don't know when that is suppose to kick in. My hair doesn't appear to be any thinner. Maybe I am just paranoid. But I will keep an eye on it.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information