italionos is offline Associate Member

Post 1st timer , allways seeking advise and tips..

Hey guys i'm new to the roid game, i weigh 185lbs, 5'8'' 20 yeasrs old.

Ive been workin out natural for the past 3 years, 2 years steady missing only a few days a year. My diet consists of (Turkey, Tuna, Egg Whites, Everything whole wheat, Brown rice, Sushi, Griled chicken, and lots of veggies. It works out to about 3500 calories a day.

My workout schedule is pretty much 1 muscle a day, I hit that muscle hard as i can till exaustion.(thats abotu a good hour or so) very little rest in between sets. 10-15 secs about.(I'm allways looking for lean gains even with the roids i want it all lean mass.)

I'm happy with the results over the past years but it seems like i hit a wall that i cant pass so i'm now interested in learning about diffrent stacks and the safe ways to use them. I was told from a few diffrent peopel at the gym that (sust 250) is a good started roid. So i went with it .

1ml 2 times a week=500msg of sust a week

I took my first shot this thesday and everything went well. I'm gunan continue with it and hope for good results.

--?My main question to all you guys is should my diet change while on roids. And also do you think its wise to jump into other roids as well and just start stacking. Maybe throw in 40mgs of D-Bol a day, and some 600mgs of Equipose a week. Could it hurt?--

I'm also gunan say thanx in advance because its hard to do soemthing liek this when you really arent to sure about it, every post i recieve is more help to me , i wont get offended by any 1's post also speak your mind i love to hea what you guys have to say. Thanx alot

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    I would def add some dbol . I started seeing result on the dbol within the 1st week. I took 50 mg ED. I am about 4 weeks into it and only now starting to feel the TEST E. Or I think I am. Energy level is shooting through the roof and I feel like a hyper kid. Good luck.

TEST E and EQ cycle (Newbie)

italionos is offline Associate Member
    thanx alto i'll def. consider throwin in the d-bols ED

Hows the cycle going?

Thread Information