dizzle is offline Respected Member

5 weeks in, up 50lbs!

Not on my body weight, but on my bench press. I went from bench maxing 275 to 325 in 5 weeks. 10lbs a week! Sad to say that my weight has only gone up 7lbs at the most, more like 5lbs. Yes, I am eating enough (4000+cals), but I might be a litle too active. I've been playing tennis a couple times a week, which I'm thinking might be burning my needed calories. I haven't taken a bf test yet, but I'm positive it's down, I can see a difference. At the least, I feel incredibly stronger than before and feel really good about that. 7 weeks to go.

I'll update more near the end of my cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Excellent bro. I wouldn't sweat the weight gain yet. With the weeks you have left, I would expect the best to come.(provided your diet, rest, and training are top notch)

You might want to cut that tennis down to. Depending on what your goals are.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    Whats your cycle look like?

My first cycle is:

weeks 1-3 dbol 30mg/day (I had to stop early because of kidney probs)
    weeks 1-10 test 400mg denkall
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg spectro labs
    weeks 7-12 winny 50mg **tabs
    1mg liquidex eod, clomid post cycle

Everything should be kicking in about now, so hopefully i can gain my goal of 15 keepable lbs in the next 7 weeks.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    What kind of kidney problems and what were the symptoms? Curious bro.

Sid

My plan was to run dbol for 5 weeks but ended up to only be 3 because of huge lower back/kidney pains. It was torture, no matter what position i was in, i could always feel it. I started urinating blood, and went to a doctor. My doc said I had a kidney stone and did a bunch of tests for it, even injecting iodine in my blood and did a bunch of exrays. I stopped the dbol that day I went to the doc and everything cleared up, the stone never came out, so I figured that there was no stone and it was just from the dbol. they were 5mg pink thais. i recovered fairly quickly and will probably save the dbol for a bridge some day down the road.

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

WOW Common sense!

I just had to say wow someone who actually listens to their doctor. So did they find a stone or not, sounds like you got a CT-Scan. The hematuria (blood in urine) in younger folks pretty much means its a stone unless the orals cause it? Im not sure so thats what the ? is for. Oh yeah and props to another Sounder Im on the Eastside and work downtown.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Damn bro... nIce gains on the bench.... I always get bad kidney pain too from the pink thai d-bols.... I used russians last time with no pain at all and that was at 50mg a day for 5 weeks....

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    here's a thought, you may wanna drop the arimidex down a little bit; I haven't had much in the way of weight gains this cycle yet either, and am taking about the same about of arimidex. I'm dropping it down for a couple wks to see how that goes. I'm gonna use letrozole next time...

JP1570, thanks for the advice, i think i'll try that for a week or so. I'll drop the liquidex and see if I can add a little bit of water on me and if needed, add it again later. i have nolvadex on hand so I don't need to worry too much about gyno.

thanks

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    ey thats great dizzle awesome strength gains bro

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    that a quite good gain

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    the determining factor between your strength and weight gain is most likely your training. change your training to a hypertrophy specific style if you wish to gain more weight.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Was this the first time you benched 325? Or were you at that weight before. Remember shit comes back fast, but if not congrats

at the time, it was the first time i ever benched 325, later wound up at 365lb 3 times with assisted spotted reps at the end of my cycle.

Post cycle, the strength went down more than I thought it should, I now do 335 3 times, but i'm clean right now with nothing in me but creatine.

Thread Information