Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

DNP log: First time

start dnp cycle today. i will run dnp at 200mg for 3 days then up to 400mg if sides are not bad i may go to 600. i will run the dnp for 20 days MAX more likely 12-15 depending on how well i handle the cycle. my water consumption will be at a minimum of 1.5gal a day as dehydration is a VERY serious risk with dnp. also i will be consuming a banana 2 times a day for potasium because supplementing potassium is very dangerous...this dnp is powder form not crystal.

starting stats
    215lbs
    bf ~14%

blood pressure taken by my doc today was 135/80 so i will keep an eye on this as well

support supplements. i will run these the whole duration of the cycle and then a week after discontinuing the DNP.
    3g calcium
    600mg+ ALA
    2g taurine
    1g milk thistle
    8000iu vit A
    1 prenatal supplement (4000 i.u. vit A, 120mg vit C, 400 i.u vit D, 30 i.u. vit E, 1.8mg thiamin, 1.7mg riboflavin, 20mg niacin, 2.6mg vit B6, 800mcg folic acid,8mcg vit B12, 200mg Calicum, 28mg iron, 25mg zinc)

i will split the dosages up into two times a day. for the dnp i will take it around 8 a.m. and then 2-4p.m. somewhere in there. as i've been told not to take it right before bed cause its just misserable.

welllllllllllllllllllll wish me luck
    Last edited by Haro3; 01-16-2007 at 10:16 PM.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    nice looking cycle bro...if i were you i would throw in some glycerol and pyruvate to play it safe as far as your vision goes..

i myself am in the middle of my 5th cycle..im 7th day/400-600mg so far and trust me you are in for one hell of a run

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    nice looking cycle bro...if i were you i would throw in some glycerol and pyruvate to play it safe as far as your vision goes..

i myself am in the middle of my 5th cycle..im 7th day/400-600mg so far and trust me you are in for one hell of a run
    yea im lookin forward to it. do you change anything when u run it? as far as diet/training? im in pct of a 12 weeks aas cycle right now and figured it wouldnt hurt to throw in dnp . what u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    yea im lookin forward to it. do you change anything when u run it? as far as diet/training? im in pct of a 12 weeks aas cycle right now and figured it wouldnt hurt to throw in dnp. what u think?
    usually I do about an hour of cardio a day..on DNP i do about 30 mins every other day..

diet is another subject..im very strict as to what I eat exactly but not so much recording calories and stuff..im very against the high fat-lo carb diet as some dnp users do. personally, my vision is very important to me and im not risking it over that type of diet. im about 50/50..i have junk food maybe once or twice a week. basically I just eat clean while im on it..dont need to watch your calories THAT much as opposed to on AAS

usually I do about an hour of cardio a day..on DNP i do about 30 mins every other day..

diet is another subject..im very strict as to what I eat exactly but not so much recording calories and stuff..im very against the high fat-lo carb diet as some dnp users do. personally, my vision is very important to me and im not risking it over that type of diet. im about 50/50..i have junk food maybe once or twice a week. basically I just eat clean while im on it..dont need to watch your calories THAT much as opposed to on AAS
    yea i eat very clean and didnt change anything but i've been told that u get mad cravings and really hungry so it might be hard to control. im eating lik 4200 cals a day as it is lol soooooooo we'll see what happens. my cardio will stay the same 30 mins pwo every couple days. i dont feel cardio is a huge necessecity to obtain results with dnp since its not a stimulant etc.

yea i eat very clean and didnt change anything but i've been told that u get mad cravings and really hungry so it might be hard to control. im eating lik 4200 cals a day as it is lol soooooooo we'll see what happens. my cardio will stay the same 30 mins pwo every couple days. i dont feel cardio is a huge necessecity to obtain results with dnp since its not a stimulant etc.
    i really dont ever get that bad of cravings..you get a little more hungry but thats all..the way i look at it as far as cardio goes, you are basically running a marathon 24/7 while you are on dnp so cardio is just a little extra on top

i really dont ever get that bad of cravings..you get a little more hungry but thats all..the way i look at it as far as cardio goes, you are basically running a marathon 24/7 while you are on dnp so cardio is just a little extra on top
    exaccccccccccccccctly

have you ever had any expereience with taking the dnp later in the day making it harder to sleep? another person i talked to said DO NOT take it right before bed or you'll be misserable.....u ever have this prob?

have you ever had any expereience with taking the dnp later in the day making it harder to sleep? another person i talked to said DO NOT take it right before bed or you'll be misserable.....u ever have this prob?
    my last cycle i was popping 400mg right before bed and i had a shitty sleep..so far in this cycle i take 200mg in the morning, 200mg with lunch, and another 200mg at about 6pm..seems much easier

chest6 is offline Banned
    Very interested to see how this goes in regards to losing muscle..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Very interested to see how this goes in regards to losing muscle..
    fvcker dont jinx it

update:
    2nd day at 200mg nothing noticeable yet. no heat rise or anything. i've been taking my temperature throughout the day jus to make sure im not getting hot. i have noticed headaches tho..nothing major jus slightly. but i did have nuclear piss today lol. it was flourescent lookin. i heard it will turn body fluids yellow/green due to the fact it is a die its just kinda weird to see it. also im looking into buying a hammock to sleep in because im expecting to get very little sleep from what i've been told by many users....

are your pills the half red/white ones?

no they're yellow. i capped em myself

no they're yellow. i capped em myself
    touche`, you dont see that many first time users capping their own stuff

touche`, you dont see that many first time users capping their own stuff
    call me a bargain shopper if ur in it for life its stupid not to jus buy powder form of everything save some serious $$ not to mention you KNOW what goes into it

Goodluck.
    I'll be following.

Make sure once this is done and the fat is gone you stay on track and keep it gone. So hard to lose, but so quick to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Goodluck.
    I'll be following.

Make sure once this is done and the fat is gone you stay on track and keep it gone. So hard to lose, but so quick to come back.
    true. the ONLY problem im going to have is since its such a rapid fat loss...is how to adjust my diet to it...eating clean/right isnt a problem its just actually adjusting to my new body composition that might be trickky...

day 3 last day at 200mg tomorrow will be 400:

down 2lbs not sure if its the dnp or just fluctuating weight but i weighed 212 pwo today. so far no more sides to report. still a lil headache, noticed i was tired today but thats not to say it was the dnp i got shitty sleep last night, also my pee is getting brighter yellow (flourescent) looking pretty weird looking. i lifted legs today and still had good strength and stamina but started to feel really light headed/dizzy towards theend so i cut it a couple sets short. im not training to max intensity/strength right now because i dont need to tax my body any harder than it already will be. and its not like DNP is an anabolic that promotes growth so i will be taking it relatively easy with lifting

gettin warm today....its like 25 degrees here and i was wearing jeans and a light sweat shirt outside all day and felt very comfortable...at one point even sweating a lil.....body temp is still normal tho. jus weighed my self still at 212 ( i dont really expect much weight lose utnil after dnp stops)

I wish i had 25 degrees damn...its in the high 50s/low 60s and it feels like summer for me

I wish i had 25 degrees damn...its in the high 50s/low 60s and it feels like summer for me
    lol shitty...so far not to bad althought i noticed it pretty bad workin out today after about the 7th-8th rep i had 0 energy. just completely gone still had descent strength tho. also noticed i had to take longer breaks between sets i was so worn out....

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahem..here comes the incredible shrinking bore

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

Good luck Big J!

nooooooooooooooooooooo fvcker quit saying that

lol shitty...so far not to bad althought i noticed it pretty bad workin out today after about the 7th-8th rep i had 0 energy. just completely gone still had descent strength tho. also noticed i had to take longer breaks between sets i was so worn out....

That doesn't sound to good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    That doesn't sound to good.
    its because my glycogen is depleated....my muscles have no energy after more than 6 or so reps so basically i just run out of "gas" im not worried.

today makes day 6 and im down a solid 4lbs and 1.5" on my waist. i dont look any different mostly cuz my muscles are flat as hell and not very full cuz of the glycogen depleation...morning weight was 209

so far so good weight isnt moving much either way if anything i've puta couple lbs on prolly in water. im gettin weaker due to lack of atp (energy) and i just fatigue very easily now. im at 400mg not getting very warm at all so im going to bump to 600 tomorrow for the next 5 days if i can handle it then im done...

so far so good weight isnt moving much either way if anything i've puta couple lbs on prolly in water. im gettin weaker due to lack of atp (energy) and i just fatigue very easily now. im at 400mg not getting very warm at all so im going to bump to 600 tomorrow for the next 5 days if i can handle it then im done...
    dont let the scale/mirror throw you off...im in the middle of my cycle right now and just for fun i weigh myself at 9am then about 4 hours later i am magically 3-5 pounds heavier/lighter

Snrf is offline Banned
    Don't you find it amusing how everyone is like "DNP WILL KILL YA" and then it's really quite mild? It surprised me how mild all the side effects are at least. I'm on 500mg of crystal a day and apart from night sweats and a bit of sweatiness when walking I'm pretty much normal. Except for my heating is off...

I don't seem to have lost any weight either tho, I'm holding a shitload of water though so it'll all come off in the end no doubt

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    subscibed!

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Don't you find it amusing how everyone is like "DNP WILL KILL YA" and then it's really quite mild? It surprised me how mild all the side effects are at least. I'm on 500mg of crystal a day and apart from night sweats and a bit of sweatiness when walking I'm pretty much normal. Except for my heating is off...

I don't seem to have lost any weight either tho, I'm holding a shitload of water though so it'll all come off in the end no doubt
    oh i agree 100% it has its risks but as long as ur cautious you'll be fine. but like i've said im doing all this stuff under a doc so if anything gets outta control ill stop. i still havent gotten very warm i did a lil yesterday after i ate some ice cream lol those carb cravings are a bitch! but oh well my weight fluctuates by about 4lbs from morning weight to pwo weight i feel bloated tho and im weak which i hate but i know its the dnp and i know ill bounce right back. but if you havent tried this stuff intense training is outta the question unless u wanna train with 70% of the weight ur used to using. but no worries. my dnp does die everything yellow tho....i dunno if all dnp does this or not but i iknow its used in making yellow dye so it would make sense. my piss is yellow and not from dehydration its from the dye and my cum has a yellow tint to it. (just letting everyone know this so theres no surprises if/when u run it). but im going to bump to 600 today for another 5 days..if i can handle it i might go longer i dont know yet.

chest6 is offline Banned
    psh..ice cream

gettin a lil warmer at 600 nothing unbearable tho. definate shortness in breath tho

well this stuff is definately not for the amature person.....this stuff sucks. im in the middle of DNP hell....im day 9 in and i think im going to stop it today i just cant handle it anymore. no sleep, pooring sweat, just feeel like hell....im done today ill let everyone know the final numbers in a couple days...

Snrf is offline Banned
    well this stuff is definately not for the amature person.....this stuff sucks. im in the middle of DNP hell....im day 9 in and i think im going to stop it today i just cant handle it anymore. no sleep, pooring sweat, just feeel like hell....im done today ill let everyone know the final numbers in a couple days...
    crazy, night sweats are the only thing i get bad. I had to pick crystallized salt out of my pit hair this morning! hahaha, gross.

man this stuff is rediculous i think im jus gonna drop down to either 2 or 400 and run it another few days then call it quits

man this stuff got me down bad. must have run my immune system down then with school starting i guess i caught a virus i had a fever of 102.5 this morning and feel like SH^T. i feel like i got hit by a truck. no energy just horrible. my doc says the dnp had little to do with it but could be the reasons from sweating and then gonig into chills...but thats about it. she said as long as im still hydrated she has no concern it was the dnp causing the prob. but i've lost a descent amount of weight but i havent been able to train for 4 days i've been so sick so im sure im atrophying a lil. which is depressing. but ill bounce back asap

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh snap..that aint good.

Bring it down..600 seems high for a first timer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information