Springbok_Powered is offline New Member

DNP - here we go, first cycle

IGNORE THE NEXT THREE POSTS - JUST ABOUT TOPIC RELOCATION.

Hey guys,

Got my crystal DNP couriered to me today. 100g (that's right 100g not 100mg)

I also got a Cap-em-quick from my 95% protein powder supplier and i will go buy a precision scale tomorrow, with some latex gloves, mask and goggles.

I will be taking all the regular supplements and have a water cooler right behind me in the office so water is covered too.

Once I have all the components I will post in depth notes of how I have prepared the DNP, how I take it, what I am feeling and post results with pictures.

I will start the 21 day cycle on Monday 22nd Jan and post events every day or two.

At the moment my stats are as follows:

Weight: 226 pounds
    BF: 19%
    Height: 6'2"

Will write back in the next day or two.
    Last edited by Springbok_Powered; 01-25-2007 at 09:43 PM.

JEEP_XJ_4x4 is offline New Member
    There might be a better spot to post this, Maybe the 'Members Experience' forum is better suited. Just giving you a heads up. Also, I don't think pricing in the forums is allowed (make sure you read all the rules and regs).

Thanks Jeep,

Can I have this moved?

JEEP_XJ_4x4 is offline New Member
    You can maybe ask a monitor/staff : http://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/

(that link is for the sub-forum 'One on One with the Staff' in the 'Anabolic Review Informatim' forum

Or a monitor may happen upon it and do it sooner or later.

Ok, so here we are 22nd Jan.

I took my first cap last night, a day early.

On Friday night I set out to cap the goods. Was my first go, so I had no idea what to expect. As you can see in the photos below, I had set out all the gear on my table and decided to cap the DNP while it was still at 20% water. I did this for a few reasons:

1. Didn't want my parents knowing what I was up to,
    2. Couldn't dry out Epsom salts (drying agent) in the oven without them seeing,
    3. It turns out to be SO easy to handle when it sticks together.

I barely covered anything in my room and it didn't make a single yellow spot. But it wasn't that easy to fill the caps that way. My caps also went very soft. But i did manage to fix that problem by throwing one of those little paper bags filled with little clear balls that you find in say a box of new shoes into the bottle I store the caps. By Sunday the caps had got hard again.

I used the information supplied by SV-1 in his great post - DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info and the capping method in SV-1's post http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=169045

I used Creatine Monohydrate powder as the filler in my caps because it is extremely easy to fill the caps and sucked up most of the moister from the DNP. I made a slight miscalculation and only put in 190mg into each cap but that doesnt worry me to any great degree.

I'm not too sure if what i felt was the DNP or just very hot weather on Sunday night but i did wake up once or twice sweating. It has been scorchingly hot in Sydney over the last few days and I wonder if I chose the right time of year to do it. But, I have the will power to sit it through and reap the benefits - just 3 weeks of hell i suppose.

I took the second cap at 8pm about 2 hours ago and as expected fell nothing worth noting yet.

I have taken a few before photos and will post them with the after photos once the water drains.

I didn't do the carb depletion thing but I have chosen the more conventional diet while on DNP. I will keep fats as close to zero as possible, consuming only what you find in cleaner foods (eg. nuts cheese etc.) Most of my meals will consist of mostly protein but I will keep plenty of canned fruit and V8 juice on hand if carbs run low.

I will continue to do 30mins intense cardio ED and as much lifting as I can EOD.

Will post in the next day or two with weight differences as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP - here we go, first cycle-dsc00004.jpg   DNP - here we go, first cycle-dsc00021.jpg  

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    very nice so far , keep us updated.

Day 3

Ok, so far so good!

Feeling 5% warmer than normal and only 20% of the time do i feel it. The scale says i have lost half a pound, but I still think it's too soon to consider that real weight loss.

I started the strict diet today, the last 5 days have pretty much just been pigging out and drinking heaps as it was my birthday yesterday, so I am not expecting any loss right now. I will keep tabs on the weight and take losses more seriously in about 4 days, Sunday onwards.

For my 1st run on DNP i'm gonna stick to 200mg (or 190mg in my case coz i cant friggin count ) for 21 days and compare the general results of inferno short high dose cycles to longer but more tolerable cycles. I am led to believe that on 200mg ED after 2 weeks the blood level reaches a decent level and maintains that for 7 more days.

I'd like to hear other ppl's comments and suggestions to my approach, and ask any questions about DNP if they are considering using it.

Did you die? Please keep us informed

Thread Information