MonkeyMoney is offline New Member

Operation Get Massive or die tryin'

So, with January about to end the time for transformation will soon arrive. I dieted down pre-Christmas and started to up the calories through December into January. Body fat measured 9.7%(looked ripped ) December 1st – now it sits at a healthy 12% through the increased calories .

Training will be intense – not 100% decided on the training type yet, possibly DC or something. Recently, been doing a progressive push/pull routine for the last 8 weeks. I try to periodise my training so that every 8-10 weeks I give my muscles a different stimulus to grow. Cardio will be very light 3 times a week just to keep things ticking over.

I’ve trained for the last 10 years, mainly in Rugby Union specific training – the last 3 years in bodybuilding.
    Stats are: Height 180cm (6ft or so), Weight 107kg (232lbs), age 25, Body fat 12.1%, cycle experience is typical – some misguided cycles when I was younger and more recently cycles with Tren /Prop or Test E/Dbol /Deca etc.

Genetically I was quite a skinny kid and so I’m happy having put on 4 stone in the last 3 ½ years.Just want to take it to the next level - some of the guys in the gym say I should get into fitness modelling - we'll have to see about that as I train with a Maximuscle model and his lifestyle is as strick as a pro bodybuilders in terms of complete dedication to the cause.

The cycle below was going to be a cutting cycle but looking back in retrospect I can diet down successfully without this many compounds. So, I’m using it as a lean bulk cycle instead. What do you think? The cycle kicks off in 10 days time and I can’t wait. Everything is sat waiting in my lounge – going to keep a log on here for all to see.

(Once I find the Data cable for the camera I’ll get the pictures on here )

WEEKS 1-8: Winstrol 50mg ed
    WEEKS 1-6: Trenabol 75mg ed
    WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg ed
    WEEKS 4-8: Masteron 100mg eod
    WEEKS 3-8: T3 50-75mcg ed
    WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.25 mg ed
    Clenbuterol 80-100mcg: 14 DAYS ON, 14 DAYS OFF
    WEEKS 1-8: HCG 300-500iu Every 4-5 days
    WEEK 8: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ed
    WEEK 9: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ed
    WEEK 10: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ed

Diet:

Wake 7:00am
    Breakfast – 7:15am – Oats with skimmed milk + 30g strawberry Whey and Splenda to flavour + vitamins/minerals etc
    Mid-morning (10:00am) – Cold chicken breast and Sweet Potato and vegetables + BCAA’s
    Lunch Time: 1:00pm – Whey Protein shake + 1 tin of yellow fin tuna with salsa dressing + flax oil
    Mid Afternoon: 3:00pm - Protein caseinate shake for slow release + 1 banana
    4:00pm Training
    POW – 5:00pm – Whey protein shake + dextrose
    Evening meal – 6:30pm – lean chicken breast + brown rice/brown pasta + homemade vegetable sauce + vegetables
    Pre bedtime: Calcium Caseinate shake (for a slow drip feed of protein through the night) + glucosamine sulphate + flax oil

Monkey

pal
    pal is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro!

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    so im just going to go out on a limb and say thats not a begginer cycle

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Good luck. I will be following.

Okay ladies and gentlmen, the cycled kick off earlier than planned - couldn't resist
    Injection frequency is a little more than I'm use to but I'm doing fine at the moment (rotating points around the body - shooting delts, quads, glutes and pecs ). Psychologically I'm absolutely flying in general, I'm so chilled its unreal - everytime I do a cycle I get more and more laid back - proves that roid rage is person specific...or is all in the imgination!!!!
    Training is going really well - bench up 5kg in first wk!! Feel strong but I know that I will feel alot strong in a few weeks. Got a touch of tendonitis in my left elbow already - most probably from going a little too nuts a little too quickly with training. Using the DC training principle in the gym - took a little adjusting to but the rest-pause principle really works.
    Trained chest 24hrs ago and it is painful to touch.
    Diet is good but little physical change as I'm only 8 days in but I just know things will pan out.

Monkey

We need pics also.

Mother f**ker! Whilst training this morning I had the worst possible thing happen...broke my bloody wrist!!!!
    Coming out of the sauna I slipped on the WET floor that the cleaner was mopping and crack!!! Ever seen a grown man cry? The pain was weird - kind of sharp them sort of aching and numb.
    The x-ray shows a lovely little fracture along my scaphoid - I'll be in plaster for 7 - 9 weeks. Some much for the training plan.

Do you think PCT is needed as I'm only 7 days in?

Had the gym manager on the phone today - "we're so sorry sir" - "how can we help?"

I'm going to go and eat some ice cream to feel better.

Monkey

That sucks. Hope you heal quick.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey sorry about the wrist man But does anyone else see the humor in the title and then the fact that he broker his wrist and stopped.... Hey maybe I just have a twisted sense of humor.....

Anyway Get better and get back in the Gym bro!

Bidyah is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMoney
    Got a touch of tendonitis in my left elbow already
    Monkey
    Anything you did about that? Mine kept getting worse so I took a week off, I'm not even sure yet whether it is tendonitis but It's pretty much gone now...

Anyway, sorry to hear that... shit happens.

Thread Information