Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Log

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Log

Wassup bro's....here it is. Newbie cycle. My first one. Felt that i had a good foundation to begin.Started my cycle about 10 minutes ago with first injection...i'm running 500mg/week Test E. Clomid pct Nolv on hand and for pct. I opted to order some Letro from AR-R for during cycle.

I had my friend come by for my first shot. Went into glutes. Smooth sailing. Rubbed it down for about 10 minutes after shot.

Stats
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 186 lbs (Gained 37 lbs in 2 years natty)
    BF: 6.4 %

Measurements:
    Arms: 17"
    Thighs: 24 1/2"
    Calves: 15 1/2"
    Neck: 16 1/2"

Here are some pre-cycle pics (taken 3 days ago) and one from a fashion show i did a few months ago:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Log-575906676405_0_alb.jpg   First Cycle Log-745126676405_0_alb.jpg   First Cycle Log-634916676405_0_alb1.jpg   First Cycle Log-883516676405_0_alb2.jpg   First Cycle Log-revised.jpg  

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    lookin swole already bro, will be following this to see 12 weeks from now...

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Good job gaining naturally. Looking big. Can we get a pic of the wheels? Good luck. Will be following, I am 3 shots into a similar cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Good job gaining naturally. Looking big. Can we get a pic of the wheels? Good luck. Will be following, I am 3 shots into a similar cycle.
    Though i had 'em on there....My wheels are alright i guess....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Log-898046676405_0_alb.jpg  

So for the past 2 days since my injection, I've had kinda bloody snot in my nose. It's not running blood, but every time i blow my nose i see red in my snot. Wassup with that??

I am having the same thing, but I am mid cycle of Superdrol. I am attributing mine to an increase in blood pressure, but I really don't know much about Test E increasing your BP that much.

BTW, you look better natural than a lot of guys on here who have run cycles. Way to hold out until now, you should get huge results.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Very impressive physique for being natural. Def. look ready. How old are you?

Thanks for the comp. I'm 24 years old. Turning 25 in 2 months.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    lookin good bro...ill be watching this one!

I will be taking more pics within the weeks to come...next set of pics should be in about 3 weeks...but will keep posted. Next injection is sat morning. gonna hit the left glute this time.

Only problem is what i stated below. For two days now, every time i blow my nose, my snot has some red in it. will see how this one develops...if it continues...i'll just go into a pharmacy and do a self-administered blood pressure test to see if that's the reason.

thetoponepercent is offline Junior Member
    Good luck!

Just had my second workout. I know it obviously hasn't kicked in yet, but the placebo effect is great! Just knowing that i had Test in my system, i felt a difference. Albeit, it was all placebo, but it's in my head. Just thought i'd share that bit of info.

Back workout:

Bent-Over Barbell Row:
    135lbs - 15 reps
    155lbs - 15 reps
    185lbs - 12 reps
    225lbs - 8 reps
    235lbs - 6 reps

Bent Over Dumbbell Row:
    70lbs - 12 reps
    80lbs - 12 reps
    95lbs - 8 reps

Lat Pull-down (Cable):
    165lbs - 15 reps
    180lbs - 12 reps
    195lbs - 8 reps
    210lbs - 5 reps

Cable Cobras:
    40lbs - 15 reps
    50lbs - 15 reps
    60lbs - 12 reps
    70lbs - 12 reps

PWO- 40g Whey/ 40g Dextrose/ 40g Maltodextrin/ 7.5g Glutamine/ 7.5g Creatine

malidfa is offline Member
    looking good bro
    cant wait to follow this one

tcarn01 is offline Associate Member
    looking good. i am following ya.....

I took my 2nd shot last night. Hit my left glute....went in smoothly. Had a light workout today (abs, forearms). Just a little sore from the shot. So far (knock on wood) my body is handling the shots pretty well. No drastic soreness.

Gonna probably hit up my thigh next shot.

Gonna do my 3rd shot tomorrow....dont know whether i should hit my delt or thigh?? any suggestions? i'm going to use a 25 gauge 1" pin for whichever one i choose.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    go thigh i took my 1st this morning and still dont feel anything. ill let you know tommorow if theres any pain.

finny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    Gonna do my 3rd shot tomorrow....dont know whether i should hit my delt or thigh?? any suggestions? i'm going to use a 25 gauge 1" pin for whichever one i choose.
    You're doing only two shots a week - why wouldn't alternate glutes and stick to glutes?

I figured it would be best to ideally have 4 spots to prevent scar tissue build up.

finny is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry about scar tissue - you would only shoot each glute once a week. It's when you have to shoot ED or EOD that's when you would have to get more creative.

I will be doing similar cycle soon and that is my plan, to alternate glutes.

alright man no pain what so ever today. try hitting your quad i think its easier. im shooting twice a week and still alternating between gutes, quads. give them plnety of time to heal up. plus i have a hard time turning to shoot my glute anyway.

Haven't been posting. Today is officially the end of week 3. I will begin Day 1 of week 4 tomorrow.Haven't seen any gains yet. My weight has stayed the same, and so has my strength. Hopefully the beginning of my big gains will start this week. Will keep updated...will take more pics in a few weeks.

Big leg day today.

I hit my thighs last weeks. Makes life easier. I can inject myself. I would prefer glutes, but i can't always find someone do hit me, as i can't hit my glutes on my own. Question: Will glute shots significantly make a difference in my gains. What do you guys think about hitting thighs vs. glutes??

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, looking ripped..keep us posted man im very interested in how you progress...i was wondering, why didnt you start your cycle with dbol , or any more fast acting steroid ?

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    hey bro, looking ripped..keep us posted man im very interested in how you progress...i was wondering, why didnt you start your cycle with dbol, or any more fast acting steroid?
    Thanks bro, appreciate the compliment. I chose not to add dbol because i'm sticking to the "first cycle = one compound" rule. Also, I'm trying to stay away from orals as much as possible. I chose Enth because that's the general rule of thumb for first cycle. Reading threads, it has been by far the most used compound for first cycle. Also, i did not want to inject ed or eod with an ester such as prop.

I'm trying to pack on 20-25 lbs of solid lean mass....time will tell...

jk486994 is offline Associate Member
    Any Updates???

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    So for the past 2 days since my injection, I've had kinda bloody snot in my nose. It's not running blood, but every time i blow my nose i see red in my snot. Wassup with that??

I had the same shit, do not be surprised if Test flu hits you and you are down for a few days feeling like a truck hit you. No energy, the shits, etc. Hang tough Bro, it gets better and in a month you will look back and say glad I stuck it out. You look great and I am sure you will gain more mass. Oh and remember virgin muscle you are shooting, what does not hurt today you may not be able to sit in a few days. The shots as time goes on get easier as your body and muscles adjust.

Good Luck

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn

BTW, you look better natural than a lot of guys on here who have run cycles. Way to hold out until now, you should get huge results.

I agree. Well done!!!

Tomorrow will be the completion of week 5. I will take more pics this upcoming Saturday and post. I just started feeling and seeing results this past week. I'm at 191lbs in the morning. My strength has increased.
    Hopefully week 6 will be my breakout week. Sorry i haven't been updating....really nothing to update except what i just wrote. Thanks for following guys...I will definitely post pics on Saturday (16 weeks out from my show).

Dude very impressive for being all natty. You look much more than your starting weight. I cant imagine your frame being that BF with an extra 20lbs or so. Is your diet intended for bulk or just maintence?

Ok so i took a few pics last night. No real difference. Again, i started feeling increase in strength only a few days ago.....here they are...will take some more pics after week 8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Log-2.jpg   First Cycle Log-1revised.jpg   First Cycle Log-3.jpg   First Cycle Log-4revised.jpg   First Cycle Log-5revised.jpg  

few more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Log-6revised.jpg   First Cycle Log-8revised.jpg   First Cycle Log-9.jpg  

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    keep it up bro

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    How are the calves looking.

hunkunderconstruct is offline Junior Member
    how much of Test E are u shootin each week ?
    250 mg or 500 mg ?

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkunderconstruct
    how much of Test E are u shootin each week ?
    250 mg or 500 mg ?
    ??? It says in his original post 500 mg a week which means he is shooting 500 mg a week.

Weighed in at exactly 193 lbs this morning (naked). My strength has dramatically increased....i feel great at the gym. I think this is my breakthrough week. I will post more pics upon completion of week 8.

Yesterday was the first day of week 7.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    updates brutha...updates

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    10 days no update
    i was enjoying this one.

took me till week 7 to start seeing a difference, but i felt better at week 2. week 8 started today and im getting bigger and breaking out a little but oh well...wait till week 8 you'll start growing.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Hijack/bump for results......

Question:

If you dont start seeing gains around week 7/8 dose that mean you only get 4 good weeks to grow on if you run 12 weeks total, or do you still get gains until around week 15 since pct starts at around 3 weeks after last inject?

anyone please chime in......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information