Thread: newbie

edde702 is offline New Member

HEy guys. Im new to this and i am in need of all the help you guys can give me. I want to try my first cycle ever. I would like to know what i need to start off with . Im 5'5 175. I am a casual lifter. can someone give me details of what roids i need and how much to take and for how long. My goals are to lose about 25-30lbs and look more lean and muscular. I will post before pics. All the info is really appreciated and thanks again. I very excited to get started.

you dont need/want steroids to lose 25 pounds, go to the diet forum and train with cardio. plus anybody who is a CASUAL lifter shouldnt be starting aas. didnt mean to flame you or anything but...

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    you dont need/want steroids to lose 25 pounds, go to the diet forum and train with cardio. plus anybody who is a CASUAL lifter shouldnt be starting aas. didnt mean to flame you or anything but...
    Ditto

You can look at it like this: You could run a cycle right now, but given that you know very little about what you would be taking, how to diet or run PCT, it would yield very little gains. Although it would give you the instant gratification while on cycle, you would lose it all afterwards without a proper diet and training routine. Just doesn't seem worth it, get on these boards and read until you are blue in the face. Once you do that, read more, then maybe after a couple years you will be ready to run the right cycle.

Thread Information