Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    dhriscerr is offline Senior Member

Dhriscerr's 1st Cycle Log

I wasnt going to do this because its a Test E only cycle with no kickstart so it might be 2-5 or more weeks until I really have anything to share with you guys. However I figure that I can use it as a reference myself if I need to, and might help out some other guys going with Test E only and no kickstart.

I am going to administer my first injection in about 3 hours, any advice on a first shot from anyone out there???

Im going to frontload the first week, so first shot is going to be 2cc's in the quad. 25g for first shot, figuring that I will go slower and at 2cc's for the first shot it will be a better absorbtion if I go slow, also being the first shot it makes more sense to use a 25g. Ill get into the 23g after a few injections.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Good luck man. With frontloading you should see results quicker. I am staring week 4 tomorrow and have yet to really feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Good luck man. With frontloading you should see results quicker. I am staring week 4 tomorrow and have yet to really feel anything.
    Did you frontload

Going to take a shower then inject. Ill let you know how it went in about 20 min

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I frontloaded, can you get your hands on some prop? I wish I would have chose that as a kicker instead of Dbol .

I can and I will use it as a kickstart in my next cycle, just want as basic as possible for my first cycle. 1 compound if I know something goes wrong, no guessing on what it was that caused it.

Just got done taking a shower and getting my syringe out with the 23 and 25 gauge pins, 4 alcohol pads and 1 bottle Test Enethate. Sat down on the toilet after the shower took an alcohol pad out and wiped off the top of the bottle. Got a 23 guage pin on the syringe and stuck it in the bottle. Pulled out 2cc's and then took of the 23 guage and wiped the syringe and 25 guage needle off and put it on the syringe. Put it next to my thigh and said "Im not going to be a f*cking pussy" and just stuck it in. Went in smooth as hell no pain at all. Got it about 3/4" in and it didnt want to go further but I stuck it in about 9/10" then I aspirated saw 2 bubbles and was cool with that. So then I proceeded to try to shove 2cc's through a 25guage pin. It took what seemed like 3 min, but im sure it was alittle faster. I started to get light headed after about 1 1/2 cc's but just kept going. Its been about 10 minutes since injection and no pain yet. I massaged about 5-10 min. But we will see by the end of the night after work. and standing on it for 6 hours.

ANOTHER MEMBER ON THE DARKSIDE

The first time I injected I got too hyped up and jammed it in there too hard. I also used a 23 ga needle. I limped for a day, then I switched to a 25ga, and no probs. You did 2 cc, so was that 500mg? I thought frontloading was you did 2 weeks worth in one shot, so that would be 1 gram.

I am putting 500 in each of my first 4 shots. So it will be a gram a week instead of 500mgs for the first 2 weeks. because otherwise frontloading would be 1000mgs or 4 cc'sif i did at once then 250 3 days later. If im wrong someone please let me know now!!! But im going at 1000mgs for 2 weeks then back down to the 500mgs
    Last edited by dhriscerr; 02-06-2007 at 02:34 AM.

Well just got done with work and got home, leg is kinda of sore with a deep muscular dead pain. No redness or swelling. No temp and I feel fine so, were doing good so far. Wonder what tommorows going to bring when I wake up? I have heard that the UGL I am using is pretty painless so im hoping for the best. In the Marine Corps we use to get shot X's where we would get like 5-10 shots in one day and this feels just like those IM shots.

After reading some more on frontloading Im only going to do it the first week not the first 2 weeks. Also no one told me that a troll lived in my closet and and he was going to hit me in the thigh with a bat while I slept. Woke up with killer pain in my quad, not burning or anything and its not red, but wow! soreness. I think I moved the needle around too much. Also it hurts more down right above my knee, not so much where I injected, Is this normal?

Well after walking around on my leg all day at college, the pain is very minimal now, and I think im even going to try to do deadlifts today, Its back and Bi's but I was going to skip deadlifts because of the soreness. No pain no gain.

Right nipple is itchy, but I think its all in my head, no way anything could be comming from my first day after the shot, I dont think??? Hope the soreness in my right thigh is gone before Thursday when I shoot my left, because it will suck to be walking like an idiot on both legs

Skipped Legs today and did chest and tri's since my leg is still sore as hell. It's not red at all or warm and I dont have any fever, but about 5 inches below the injection site and right above my knee it is a little swollen. You cant get an absess anywhere but the actual injection site correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Skipped Legs today and did chest and tri's since my leg is still sore as hell. It's not red at all or warm and I dont have any fever, but about 5 inches below the injection site and right above my knee it is a little swollen. You cant get an absess anywhere but the actual injection site correct?
    Actually, I think the actual site injection is where you do get the absess. You will know and absess. It will be a sore lump that sticks out. Don't worry about your leg, it is just a virgin muscle, it'll get better.

It is slightly swollen right above my knee, not bad and its not red or anything but is this little swelling normal? I wasnt worried to bad because it wasnt the actual spot I injected now im just worrying, its getting in my head.

Swelling is normal, so is tightness. Take some IB Profin. It is an anti inflamitory and should help with the swelling. Give it a day or two, and it should get better.

Leg soreness is almost gone except at parrallel in the squat position then its tight. Im working out in a few minutes and It's going to be legs, so we will see how it goes. I am dropping my calories from 3956 to 3520 because Im putting on a little more fat than I wanted in the last week so hopefully that will correct that. Might up cardio to 3 times a week for an hour or 4 times for 45 min instead of 3 for 45min also. Other than that all is going good, Im taking .25mgs L-dex from Lion for AI. I dropped my 8am to 10am class because I was taking on to much and also now my earliest day starts at 10am so I can get more rest, which should help the bulk. Next shot is Tonight or tommorow morning, I have class from 5-10pm on thursday nights so I think it will be tommorow morning.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    After reading some more on frontloading Im only going to do it the first week not the first 2 weeks. Also no one told me that a troll lived in my closet and and he was going to hit me in the thigh with a bat while I slept. Woke up with killer pain in my quad, not burning or anything and its not red, but wow! soreness. I think I moved the needle around too much. Also it hurts more down right above my knee, not so much where I injected, Is this normal?
    Just reading through your posts and wanted to comment on this one, hell yeah the pain can travel. My first cycle I ran was test e/deca , I was only shooting glutes and my first few injections killed, not right away but several days later, and it took almost 7 days for the pain to subside. I'd say its the virgin muscle thing, my pain radiated from upper outer glute (inj site), all the way to my but bone. Freakin wierd! Good luck, keep postin.

BigSwol

Thanks BigSwol,

Nice to see someone checking it out. I knew the pain could travel and I knew it was normal for that, I've had shots in my ass before and they killed for a few days in bootcamp, and the damn Drill Instructors, make you sit on it and bounce and do stupid shit on your ass so it hurts worse. I just didnt know if you could get an absess besides the actual injection site? And I didnt know if it was normal to swell anywhere besides the actual injection site. ?

Well did legs today and the slight pain didnt affect my weight at all, I went up a bit actually, It was sore but not anyworse than the soreness without lifting legs. Went up 10lbs on my last set of Squats, and an extra plate on the leg sled. I think my strenght might be going up a bit because my weight is going up from eating to many calories. So Im hoping dropping the 500 calories wont affect my strength to much. It really doesnt matter cause the test will be comming

Well did legs today and the slight pain didnt affect my weight at all, I went up a bit actually, It was sore but not anyworse than the soreness without lifting legs. Went up 10lbs on my last set of Squats, and an extra plate on the leg sled. I think my strenght might be going up a bit because my weight is going up from eating to many calories. So Im hoping dropping the 500 calories wont affect my strength to much. It really doesnt matter cause the test will be comming

Second shot this a.m. The first shot was easy but this second one was text book. It was so smooth and easy like I'd been doing it for 10 cycles, after this shot I don't know why people worry about needles and shots so much. I probably just jinxed (sp) myself and I'll get a damn abcess now. But seriously the actual process of the shot is easy and the needle just glides in there you don't even realize its went through the skin until you notice its halfway into your leg. It does take awhile to push 2cc's through a 25g needle though.

Maybe when I switch locations it will be different but right now quads = nice injections. Here's a question for any of you guys out there that have done multiple cycles or multiple locations. If im injecting every 3.5 days should I just keep going right quad, left quad, right quad or should I throw glutes and anything else in the mix. How long do you go between shots before your muscles lose there recogintion of the shots. i.e. If i shoot quads, shoulders, glutes right and left thats 6 locations, so it would be 3 weeks inbetween shots in the same location at 2 shots a week. Will I stay sore longer in that location if I wait 3 weeks inbetween shots or should I just keep going right then left then right quad, so my quads adapt to the injections? Any help would pretty much rock!!

I go left quad right quad. I only have 1 inch needles so I don't want to do glutes. By the time you have your next injection for that same leg the soreness will be gone. Even when I had my infection, when it came time to inject that quad again it was fine.

I have 200 3cc syringes, and 100 25g, 100 23g 1inch, and 100 23g 1 1/2, inch needles. So I have all the needles I need, Im a huge bulk shopper. Lion gives deals on bulk. Kind of a freak really, love sams club. Its so much cheaper to buy lots of stuff. I just wondered if I would benefit from doing more spots so my next cycle of Prop it my muscles would be more use to it? or will my muscles un adapt over 16 weeks off between cycles, so each cycle you need to get each location use to injections again??

I have 200 3cc syringes, and 100 25g, 100 23g 1inch, and 100 23g 1 1/2, inch needles. So I have all the needles I need, Im a huge bulk shopper. Lion gives deals on bulk. Kind of a freak really, love sams club. Its so much cheaper to buy lots of stuff. I just wondered if I would benefit from doing more spots so my next cycle of Prop it my muscles would be more use to it? or will my muscles un adapt over 16 weeks off between cycles, so each cycle you need to get each location use to injections again??
    Hard to say. I guess you could try different spots just for the hell of it. I will have to eventually. Well in September at least. That is when I will start the second cycle Test prop, test e, and either Eq or primo.

I think im going to run test prop, test e, and winny for my next cycle, but not exactly for sure yet still doing my research.

I think im going to run test prop, test e, and winny for my next cycle, but not exactly for sure yet still doing my research.
    Winny has too many sides for my liking. I think eq and primo are just as good. I have to research Eq and primo.

I keep reading there is nothing like winny for cutting. But havent looked into primo yet. Also everyone I've talked to used 500mg of test and only 400mg eq so that might have been why?

about 8 hours since left quad shot, just starting to feel slight tighness, soreness, not to bad yet. very compareable to the first shot. Going to my brothers Highschool basketball game tonight, hopefully it doesnt start hurting before I gotta walk up and down all the stairs on the bleachers or ill be looking like an idiot walking up them.

Morning after left quad shot, kinda sore not bad at all really, 800mg Ibueprofin rocks!

5:15 pm ment to take a 2 hour nap and ended up sleeping for 5 hours :S missed 2 meals kinda pissed me off, but Ill just add 100 cals to my next 4 and I guess I just missed out on 400 for today I dont think its the end of the world, plus I've been short on sleep lately and thats important for growth as well. Taking the wife out tonight to a nice little resturant called Sister Sarah's so im sure ill get a few extra cals there anyway. Never been there so I dont know what they have but I'll probably get some kind of chicken, or Steak, its our valentine night, since we will have the daughter on the 14th and her parents can watch her tonight, so tonight should be some nice sex'n. My pain in my left quad is almost gone after just 1 day so im stoked about that. But my right calf is cramping up a bit, so im going to up the water intake a bit.

Wow Leg cramp is killing me, Right calf, I bought some ice/hot and ive been rubbing it on ever hour but it still kills!! It hurts 100 times more than the first injection on my right quad when I woke up and thought someone hit me with a bat in the leg.

But it didnt stop me from eating my 12oz new york strip medium rare,with steamed veggies and a baked potatoe, then getting some nookie!

I said that it takes a couple of weeks for you body to adapt to the shots. Well I must have jinxed myself. My last shot was the left quad. I don't do well on the left, it feels awkward to shoot it. So I stuck it in and kept moving the needle around, and I pulled it out crooked. I knew that was gonna hurt latter, and I was right.

yeah when I shot my left quad, i used my left hand to push in the needle and hold the syringe and I reached across with the right hand to aspirate and push the gear in, I think my left hand is retarted??? Well 6 applications of Icy/hot and the cramp is almost totally gone, so thats cool. Got shoulders tonight. Friday and sat are 2 days off so I'm dying to get back in the weightroom. Shot #3 tommorow night.

Bought a pan oxyl 10 bar, dries you out big time, so hopefully it will help prevent bad acne. Just got done with shoulders now im getting ready for work, weight was slightly up and I went up a few lbs on some of my lifts but not more than 5lbs so just from busting my ass and eating.

Took my 3rd shot about 30 min ago. Went pretty smooth, alot faster since Im done frontloading and I am only pushing 1cc from now on instead of the 2cc's i did in my first 2 shots. Put it in my right thigh so we will see if the second shot in that thigh will be better than the 1st one. My weight is up again to 195lbs thats 4lbs in 2 weeks im sure some is water because I was pounding it for my leg cramp but I got alittle stronger on Back today, upped my deadlift by 10lbs and added 10 to my lat pulldowns. Also got a great pump on arms today, measured at 16.75 and usually there 16.25-16.50 pumped and 16 regular. if anyone is reading this just let me know if your wondering anything, kinda feel like im talking to myself, no big deal I use it for refrence anyway.

Pain is gone in my right leg already, so my muscle must be adapting from its second shot already. Faster than I had imagined but im not complaining. Today is my day off which is good because I just bombed a Microeconomics test, and I have a ton of Webpage Development homework due. I was praying to god school got cancelled today because of weather but the storm just missed south so Im screwed. Hopefully week 3 can bring the test! Maybe im being optimistic, but I was hoping a week or 2 ahead of the normal 5-6 because I frontloaded. Im trying to decide If I want to just keep hitting right and left thigh, or try to hit delts too. my next shot is friday morning and I wont lift again until sunday so that would be 2 1/2 days off the delts before hitting shoulder, so the pain should subside by then. Oh well I got 3 days to decide.

Pain is gone in my right leg already, so my muscle must be adapting from its second shot already. Faster than I had imagined but im not complaining. Today is my day off which is good because I just bombed a Microeconomics test, and I have a ton of Webpage Development homework due. I was praying to god school got cancelled today because of weather but the storm just missed south so Im screwed. Hopefully week 3 can bring the test! Maybe im being optimistic, but I was hoping a week or 2 ahead of the normal 5-6 because I frontloaded. Im trying to decide If I want to just keep hitting right and left thigh, or try to hit delts too. my next shot is friday morning and I wont lift again until sunday so that would be 2 1/2 days off the delts before hitting shoulder, so the pain should subside by then. Oh well I got 3 days to decide.
    I hope it hits soon for you too, at least one of us can have some muscle growth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information