flexxx81 is offline New Member

the count downs on baby!

Well if everything goes as planned i will be starting my first cycle on sunday Oct. 20th. It will look like this......

weeks
    1 to 4 30mgs tt d-bol ed
    1 to 10 500mgs sust/250 (sun&thurs)
    1 to 10 0.25mgs Arimidex eod

clomid starting 3 weeks after last shot of sust first day 300mg then 100mgs ed for 10 days followed by 50mgs ed for another 10 days. Also have plenty of nolvadex on hand just in case.

Heres a little about me i'm 27yrs 5'8" and currently weigh about 199lbs give or take a pound. I have no idea what my bodyfat is i'm guessing between 15 to 20%, i'll post some pre cycle pics as soon as possible and maybe you guyz can give me a rough idea of my bf%.I've been training for about 5 months after a three year lay-off.

My goals from this cycle is to gain between 15 to 20 lbs and keep most of it. I'm pretty nervous about pricking myself but from what i've read theres nothing to it.

I'd really like to hear any suggestions any of you bros might have for me weather it be from your first cycle experiences ,what supps i should be taking while on or whatever. I'll keep this diary updated weekly going more into my training and diet. Damn this is going to be a long week waiting to get started but i'll be so pumped come sunday after watching the olympia sat night . I'll let you all know how the first shot goes untill then PEACE

FLEXXX

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I'd hold off bro. I know that's not what you want to hear, but 5 months isn't a long time bro. Remember, juice should be an experienced lifters drug. Just my opinion, but I would hold off until I had the physical base to justify such a habit.

yeah thats not what i wanna hear...lol it's not like i've only been lifting for 5 months total i was lifting for about 4 years before i took 3 yrs off which was the dumbest thing i've ever done just got busy with a new job and girlfriend then just got lazy. But i've been back steady for about 5 months now and am pretty much back to where i was when i quit. So i feel i'm ready. thanks alot for the advice thou bro PEACE

WOW........you bros are really supportive to newbies just getting into the game! I could have never imagined what a great response i would get starting a diary of my first cycle! Man 37 views and 1 reply that freak'n fantastic...LOL. I guess the main reason i'm doing this diary is for myself and other newbies to see what it's all about but still looking forward to any comments and advice........PEACE

p.s. I'll try to get some before pics up before my first shot on sunday

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    flexxx,
    hay take that picture right away! im almost done my cycle, and i never got around to taking that "before" picture! wish i would have. also, measure a couple body parts, like arms, chest, etc. those are all the things i wish i would have done before my cycle!

here are a few pics sorry about the quality pretty shitty camera and bad lighting but you can get the general idea of where i'm starting from. Well i'm going to do my first ever shot in about 10 mins and i'm nervous as hell.i'll be back in a bit and tell you how it goes.... any comments are welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the count downs on baby!-flexxx5.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the count downs on baby!-flexxx1.jpg  

just a couple more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the count downs on baby!-flexxx4.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the count downs on baby!-flexxx2.jpg  

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the count downs on baby!-flexxx3.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You have a solid base to start with... Should make some decent gains with the stack you're on... Can't wait to see the after pics bro...

Well i said i was going to do my first shot of sust tonight and when it came down to it i realized one thing "I AM A BIG ASS PUSSY"i just stood there with the dart pointed at my ass! i thought to myself "what the fuck are you doing?" i just couldn't do it, so i asked my girlfriend to do it for me! But she said no way! So i crank some tunes thinking it would get me motivated but all that did was get me distracted! I turned off the tunes. so now i'm standing there in the silence sweat just dripping from my pits thinking "JUST DO IT" but could i NO! after asking my girlfriend a few more times she says "JUST DON'T DO IT YOU LOOK GREAT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE" so then i decide not to do it i'll just sell the roids i bought to a friend and make my money back!
    So what a huge waste of time researching all this shit!Well then i'm getting ready to pack everything away when my g/f walks in the bathroom and tells me shes going to count to 3 and i should just do it on 3 so she counts 1......2......3.......and BANG i do it! how did it go you ask? LIKE BUTTER BABY!!!!!!!! I didn't even feel it !!!!! So then i slowly pull back the plunger see a few tiny bubbles then start to slowly push it in. That was it thats all it was nothing...LOL i stood around worried for like 45 mins for nothing it was so easy! Well that was my first shot. I'll keep the updates coming PEACE for now!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro there ain't nothing to it... And it's a good thing you didn't puss out because after all that shit talking you were doing I was gonna flame you for sure... Just kidding bro... I think you'll love the results you're gonna get from the Sustanon and D-bol... You girl sounds pretty cool too, mine would kick my ass if she ever found out I was doing juice again...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey man, I am glad you didn't puss out!! Keep your diary updated and we will keep reading. Good luck!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think deep inside, your girl wants you to get a little bigger. Good luck on your cycle bro.

davidthebeast is offline New Member

I hated needles too!

Congrats bro! Your post was damn funny because I felt the exact same way on my first shot. Fortunately my workout partner sticks me and is good at it, so that makes it a lot easier. They hardly even hurt anymore, and I don't get sore anymore, either. I know I could never stick myself though!

Shouldn't your g/f check for blood though in the syringe to make sure she hasn't hit a vein? I hope she knows how to give a shot. Maybe she should read up on it a little before next time. But sounds like she's a natural at it or maybe she knows how!!

Nice frame and build to start, too.. I think you're going to get huge!

Thanks for all the positive feedback guyz keep it coming oh yeah and davidthebeast i think you missunderstood....i did the injection myself my g/f just counted down for me. and i did check for blood and just saw a few tinny bubbles..good looking out tho bro thanks alot.

hey whats up bro's? sorry it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. Things haven't been going to good, first of all after only 2 days of being on d-bol my nipples started to get very itchy, I thought that it must just be in my head! How could signs of gyno be starting after only 2 days? So i waited a couple of days to see if it would go away....did it you ask? ......HELL NO they were really burning so i jumped on the nolvas first day 80mgs then 60 then 40mgs for like a week but it didn't really seem to help so i dropped the d-bol 2 days ago and now there fine. I'm not sure if i should try the d-bol again and hope that the nolvas are working or just drop them totally out of this cycle...any sugguestions???? Is it going to make a huge deal in my cycle without the d-bol? I already have gyno natuarlly from puberty and this just made it a bit worse

So that was the first of a few shitty things that have been going on the second is that a few days into my cycle i got sick ,had no appietite, a few shitty workouts and missed a couple days this week at the gym. The last couple days i've felt better and finally today i feel back to normal.

It all hasn't been bad though! my weights have gone up a bit and i've been getting pretty good pumps. when i started i weighed 196lbs and today i weighed in @ 204lbs thats 8lbs in 2 weeks which isn't too bad all considering my diets been crap since i was sick. The 8 lbs has to be from the d-bol so now that i've cut that out i'll probably lose that,but hopefully the sust will start to kick in in the next week or two.

Thats pretty much it for now! Sunday will be the start of my third week the injections just keep getting easier and i plan on hitting the gym hard from now on since i'm back to normal. PEACE for now

FLEXXX

Thread Information