Butch is offline Anabolic Member

I'm Done....Thanks everyone!

I am done with my second cycle. I didn't gain a pound on this cycle. It sucked in the beginning but once I started to hit the winny everything changed (for the good).

I just want to tell everyone that I appreciate all the advice. I am starting to plan my next cycle. I want to start around the september time.

This second cycle consisted of:
    Week 1-10 Test 200 @ 600mgs
    Week 1-10 Deca @ 500mgs
    Week 8-13 Winny @50mgs ED
    Week 13: Clomid

I am 6'3 230. My ultimate goal ever since i started to lift was to get to a solid 240-245. I am hoping to obtain that goal this next cycle. I know I didn't gain as much on my second one because I didn't do everything I should of have. My diet sucked and my after hours sucked as well. However, I plan to do it right next time.

Thanks everyone!!!! I will let you know what my third cycle will consist of when I come to that road. I would like to post it and have you all critique (sp) it. Take care!

Butch

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    just because you didn't put on scale weight doesn't mean you did not gain muscle. Did you lose BF? What were your stats when you started/ended?

No, I am sorry. What I had from my first cycle I turned into LBM. I got really cut and defined. WHich is what I was impressed with. ALl the excess fat I had I turned into muscle. I startted with a 12% bF, I'm down to about 9%.

When I started I was 228, I put on two pounds of weight and turned everything else into muscle. I now weigh 230.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    are you sure everything was legit.
    with that combo there should have been more than 2lbs water weight alone not counting muscle gain--- because at 12% in the beggining is not a bad fat amount weighing 230

You starting to trip me out Tapout. I don't know if it were legit or not. I mean everything matched upo as far as the amps go. They had the three glue strips on the lable, the hologram, the exp date stamp. I was using brovel test and greek deca . The winstrol was stan., zambon (sp).

But Tapout you have ot keep in mind that I didn't run this cycle to the utmost potential I could. I didn't maintain a god diet. In the beginning I did, but work started getting very hectic, so I would always eat when I could. WHich is why when I go for round three I am going to have total dedication. No more of this half ass shit.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea stuff sounds real
    your right too bro --diet is very important if your not taking in enough calories and protein all the juice in the world wont make you grow cause nothing to grow with

ladave99 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information