JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Making the second half Badass! Need Suggestions...

Alright, so I'm really taking the plunge here, I decided I'm running tren wks 7 -12 at 75 mg ed. To add to that, I came across some winny powder for real cheap (DON"T ASK, I was trying to buy crack and my dealer just had winny . Anyway, he's out of the winny now and back in to crack). I'm gonna run winny with fina now. I'm gonna cap the winny at about 60mg per cap to compensate for taking it orally and run that for wks 9 - 14 I think and extend the test into wk12, start clomid the day after last winny.

This would make my cycle
    wks 1-10, 400mg/wk eq
    wk 1- 12, 400mg/wk test cyp
    wk 7 - 12, 75 mg fina ed
    wk 9 - 14, 60mg winny orally ed
    The second half will essentially be "cutting time"

SO WHAT DO YA THINK? I'm looking for ANY critique.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i thought i answered this already????

everything looks good but usually you run eq longer than test. 50mg winny still ok
    only problem is do clomid 1 week after winny and 3 week after eq dont do it next day as winny has around 7 day half life in system and eq 3 weeks in system

Umbertito is offline New Member
    Did you say you were gonna buy crack???

Why are you so concerned on using roids when youre a crackhead
    You need to clean up your act buddy

Wk 4 ends on Sunday. Noticed increase in strength and in pumps, not really weight though, maybe a pound or two. Tapout, winny has a half life of only approx. 5hrs, I'm starting clomid the day after last winny and fina. Umbertito, you don't think crack is a good stack with test. Smoking a rock before a workout really gets me going

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Winni has a metobolizing life of 8-12 hours so YES you can start clomid the next day after your last winni tab is taken.

Good thinking on running the Test the extra 2 weeks with the Fina....combat any possible occurance of the dreaded "fina dick"!

Good luck on the cycle bro......keep us posted on your progess!

I'm beginning wk6 now. Up 5-10 solid pounds. I may be taking too much arimidex as I am taking around .5mg per day right now. I'm worried this could be hindering my gains and am dropping to .25mg ed until I start the fina. Fina has been purchased and will be run wks7-13. Winny will also be thrown in for the last 5wks I think (availability issue). And I'm out to go do some cardio

Thread Information