mass tabs,30 day cycle.

i know you guys are gonna say im not ready but i said screw it i wanna see what all the hype is about on these ph's.

pre cycle stats-
    5,8"
    138 lbs

im mainly trying this becuase my job(unloading ups shipping trailers) is incredibly taxing on the body and i constantly find myself being sore and tired during the week/weekend. my workout regimen isnt the best i just run a half mile everymorning making sure its under 3 minutes, hoping to improve. 3 days a week mondays i do legs at a buddies house then wednsdays i do arms, then fridays i do chest and back. but concidering were i work i get a full body workout everyday.

so its day 3 of taking 1 mass tab daily and i feel conciderably stronger, lifting heavy irregs is like nothing to me now, i went from doing 165lb flat bench for 6 reps to doing 175 for 8 reps. viens are insane and the pumps are painful.

i did notice ive had a slight headache for the past 2 days but nothing unmanageable. and of course im taking red yeast rice, milk thistle, and tons of other herbal liver support/blood pressure supps with nolva and clomid on hand. another thing to mention is maybe its in my mind but i feel incerdibly horny, even tho i was told mass tabs would do the opposite.

i am now up to 142 lbs with a slightly more cut look maybe due to the viens. every morning when i wake up i feel GREAT like im not all groggy and disoriented, i wake up now to a nice stretch and burst of energy that i havent felt since i was 10 yrs old.

i will try to update as often as possible.

keep us posted.

show us your intended cycle (mg/day and # of weeks)

ill be taking 1 tab a day 30 minutes before work which is 30mg methyl stenabol/daily. for exactly 30 days.

do you have some before pics?

before

day 4, took the tab 30 minutes before work, which went by so quick and wasnt even tired. no muscle soreness, went running my half mile felt pretty good. a few headaches here and there but they only last 20 minutes and i dont take any meds for the headache like teylonal or aspirin.

ok i was wrong, i am now losing my libido and its very noticeable.

off to get my gym membership peace!

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, can you post your diet?

Snrf is offline Banned
    mass tabs? what are they

y100adics is offline Associate Member
    hahaha awesome avy snrf

i havent been counting calories but im gonna start soon, but i eat very well 3 BIG meals a day with smaller ones inbetween consisting of shit like pastas, chicken breast, steaks, potatoes, corn, ribs, fish, eggs shit like that couple non fat yogurts a day gatorade and water, n-large 2 two shakes a day.

Snrf is offline Banned
    wait a minute...are you running the IDS mass tabs?

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend 87,000 mcg
    Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder,
    Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm)(dimethyl-17?-hydroxy-5?-andro- stan-1-ene-3-one),
    Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%,
    Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder

Arent they just a bunch of crap? or they a real prohormone?

Snrf is offline Banned
    never mind, just did some research...i thought it was a con but they seem like they're legit.

i was thinkin of something else

day 13, id say this stuff WORKS. working out with my buddy the other day doing power cleans 160lbs for like 8 reps when i could barely do 140 for 3-4. no loss of libido and my viens are popping like crazy, along with some quite painful pumps.

did notice my scalp is itching and if i scratch it i have like 4-5 hairs on my hand each time. and my skin is getting disgustingly oily. no acne yet though! and im extremely prone to acne concidering i just got over the acne stage last year.

sorry for the not so in depth trial. i just figured i would try it to see how it would feel being on an anabolic ,androgenic compound. and i like it! alot. the agressiveness/vascularity is definately nice. now im gonna save the REAL cycle for when i have a more dedicated diet and training routine. probably 1st cycle with 500mg/wkly test e for 12 weeks. 2nd cycle 500mg teste/ 600mg's eq. 3rd cycle 750mg test enanthate , and tren

bigman13 is offline New Member
    update?

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    sounds alot like what I did. i started at 132 lbs this time last year. I did a cycle of (Phera Vol) By EST and i gained about 30 lbs in about 6 months. I give my diet most of the credit i had to force feed myself for a few months throwing it up daily from the amount of food intake. I just had to get used to it. I saw these IDS products ata local MM store and was looking up on them. Keep the post coming. I would really like to hear what results you get ina few more weeks..

Thread Information