My Primo and Anavar cycle...

I'm on week 3 now and I just wanted to post my observations for others...

Oral Primo 150mgs/day Wk 1-4
    Anavar 60mgs/day Wk 1-4
    Proviron 50mgs/day Wk 1-12
    Primo Depot 600mgs/Wk Wk 1-12
    Test Enanthate 200mgs/Wk Wk 1-12

I know most people will say I need more test, but I don't want to deal with all of the side effects, I hate growing hair on my back and I HATE acne.

I'm on week 3 right now and I just started to feel my natural production shut down a few days ago. I was hoping it wouldn't happen before the test enanthate kicked in. My testicles have shrunk slightly, my sex drive is down, and I feel slightly depressed. I need my mood to be in excellent condition at all times, so I needed the quickest fix I could possibly do. Thankfully I have pretty much everything I need, so...

I've added Teslac 150mgs/day, just took a shot of HCG 250iu's, which I'll continue to do 2x a week, and 50mg of test propionate EOD.

My gains in the first ten days were absolutely phenomenol, despite not even putting on too much strength, I've gained 10lbs...And I'm a VERY hard gainer. The weight I'm at right now is the highest I've ever been, and my diet has not changed at all for this cycle. Unfortunately in the last 10 days my father has ended up in the hospital which has kept me out of the gym more than I'd like, but when I do get in there my workouts are definitely more intense than they've ever been.

In the next few days I'm planning on adding in 3-4iu's/GH day with 100mcg T4.

I didn't do much cardio in the beginning of this cycle, but will bump it up to 45min day 3x a week to start leaning out. My whole goal of this cycle was to maintain as much mass as I could while getting lean, and fortunately I've put on a few pounds from it too! I'll keep you boys updated on everything. I can already tell you that the most recent additions are definitely starting to correct my mood.

Take care, guys!
    Gent

what are your stats??

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Im kinda confused, why do you run oral primo for 4 weeks and the depot for 12 arent they the same except for one being im and the other an oral?

Id like to run a cycle like this one day......

kkrausz is offline Junior Member
    why the oral and then the injectable????? maybe you typed it in wrong

I ran oral Primo to jump start my cycle. I've dropped Primo and decided to switch compounds as I feel that the Primo effects wore out. My strength never really went up that much. My cycle now looks like this:

I just threw masteron enanthate into my cycle. My cycle will look like this:
    Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    Masteron Enanthate 800mg/wk
    Arimidex .5mg/day
    Proviron 75mg/day
    GH 8iu/eod
    T4 100mcg ed

I'm looking to get super lean and hard for the summer. We'll see how it goes!

Mittel is offline New Member
    2 oral steroids at the same time.
    I think your liver won't like it even if we are talking about primo and anavar .

Thread Information