santa is offline New Member

very new to steroids need advice

ok im a real newbie to roids. me and my friend are going to do a cycle. we have heard about sust and deca , and the price is 150 for the sust and 130 for the deca, now i need to know what dossages i should do of each, i need to know pretty much everything. i have read the info posts about but i think ill get more real personal info through personal posts. is this something that i should start with im looking to gain about 15-20 pounds of muscle. im 5-10 175, about 8 percent bf. also what else do i need for this cycle?thanks for the time guys really appreciate it

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just read everyday here for the next month, and you'll know exactly what to take. Don't forget to go throught the educational threads and learn about how to counteract some of the side effects of gear.

santa is offline New Member
    thanks for the response anyone else.........im going to do a diary also once i start.im ready to go but im just not to sure what amts to take. any advice....god knows i need it

Ruski_tower is offline New Member

Lightbulb

This is probably the first message im gonna post and the last for a long time. I learned never to ask newbie questions. Because people get mad at answering the same question 1 million times. But go look it up everywhere from www.bodybuilding.com and www.anabolicreview.com because i guarantee someone answered it already you just need to look it up take some time. If your a newbie then dont take roids until u know everything about it and u have no more questions. I want to take it but i know im not ready since im a newbie.

Keep lifting bro.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Thats a good point of view, but we dont flame here.

hehe maybe i should have not posted my newbie messages because believe me, i gave everyone a reason to flame me.

But if you dont know, search, then ask. The search tool is the best option here but it doesnt always give me a clear answer so i bug my Bro's and Sis's here.

Thread Information