Thread: gettin ripped!!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member

gettin ripped!!

ok...so i started at 208 bout 13% bf as per the bod pod about two weeks ago.....as cliche as it sounds im going on spring break and wanna see some abs which i've never seen and this is the lowest bf% i've ever been i had 4 weeks from when i started until i leave and im about 5 days into the "cut"...im not planning on being 8% here so please dont tell me thats not enough time...i think i can see 10% in 4 weeks heres the routine

monday - chest/tri/shoulders
    tuesday - off day i work so i do pm cardio 45 mins
    wednesday - legs
    thursday - off day i work so i do pm cardio 45 mins
    friday - back/bi/traps
    sat- am cardio 45 mins
    sun - am cardio 45 mins

thats the plan! i have clen but i doubt i use it...just dont like the jittery feeling from stimulants im doing it natural some cardio and a good diet

i've never done cardio regularly and im around 13% so ithink with the addition of cardio to the routine i should be able to drop some lbs....we shall see!

heres the diet incase anyone is wondering what it is..

cutting Diet Protein Carbs Fat Total Calories

Meal #1 8:30 A.M.
    8 egg whites 28.8 1.6 0.8 136
    1 cup oats 10 52 6 300
    totals 38.8 53.6 6.8 436

Meal #2 11:00 A.M.
    protein (2scoops) 46 6 4 240
    2 fish oil caps
    1/2 cup oats 5 26 3 150
    totals 51 32 7 390

Meal #3 1:30
    8oz chick 46 0 0 200
    1/4 cup rice 1.5 35 0 150

totals 47.5 35 0 350

Meal #4 PWO

Cytosport Cytogainer 3scoops40.5 59 3.75 435
    totals 40.5 59 3.75 435

Meal #5 PPWO 6:00 P.M.
    8oz chicken breast 46 0 0 200
    1/2 cup rice 3 70 0 300
    6 fish oil caps
    totals 49 70 0 500

Meal #6 8:30p.m
    deer/beef 1/2lb 1/2 lb 56 0 16 380
    form of vegetable
    totals 56 0 16 380

meal #7…..
    1 scoop protein 22 2 2 120
    6 fish oil caps

Daily Totals 304.8prot 251.6carb 35.55fat 2611cals
    % of Calories 46.69475297 38.54461892 12.2539257

first attempt at leaning out..im going to lean out as much as possible up to break..then of course have some fun the continue to lean out "prime" into my next cycle

i'll post pics if they are worth posting before/afters LOL i sure hope so...
    Last edited by Haro3; 03-02-2007 at 10:40 AM.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Good luck bro...

Diet looks good i can smell a MFKR

i would suggest maybe a meat in your last meal.. Like Salmon and Brocclie instead of shake... but other than that looks pretty good..

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Good luck bro...

Diet looks good i can smell a MFKR

i would suggest maybe a meat in your last meal.. Like Salmon and Brocclie instead of shake... but other than that looks pretty good..
    ahahahah yea he helped me structure it....and yea i might switch the last meal and the meal before it..or i might just eat the same meal for my last two...havent decided or i might drop the last meal for just bcaa's as i get leaner..

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    looking good. that's some serioralus dicipline

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Go for 75g less carbs and 50g more protein throughout the day, this will also help raise your fats a tad bit, they are a bit low IMO.

2500calories or so is the goal.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

chest6 is offline Banned
    U know i'll be in here. Like the diet looks pretty good.

I'll agree to what Faiz said...

Yeah and 250g carbs is good to start with..but I wouldnt keep them there for long. As you go along I'd drop them to the 200 range...

what about this "carb cycling" stuff that i hear about on occasion or is that not worth it seeing as how im just trying to lose a lil fat not precontest...

1 week into my cut at 206lbs i believe it was

also starting in a couple days im dropping my carbs a lil more going to take ppwo meal to 1/4cup rice as opposed to 1/2 cup then as i get closer ill drop my breakfast to 1/2 cup oats as well...

Starting to really take shape Haro.. in a few more years you're gonna be solid!

thx man....u think i got potential for some abs in 3.5 weeks...?

Depends on how much muscle you're willing to sacrifice.. Next time don't let yourself get so out of condition

If you did it smart you could have faint abs and then possibly drop your water and use a mild diuretic before you go, if you did it fast and didn't mind losing 5-10lbs of so of muscle you could be pretty cut.

It's just spring break, just go enjoy yourself and don't worry about getting super ripped IMO. Gotta do this for yourself not for what other ppl think or you won't be in it for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Depends on how much muscle you're willing to sacrifice.. Next time don't let yourself get so out of condition

If you did it smart you could have faint abs and then possibly drop your water and use a mild diuretic before you go, if you did it fast and didn't mind losing 5-10lbs of so of muscle you could be pretty cut.

It's just spring break, just go enjoy yourself and don't worry about getting super ripped IMO. Gotta do this for yourself not for what other ppl think or you won't be in it for the long haul.
    oh no definately agree im not going to sacrifice muscle at any cost lol im not THAT worried bout it....just thought it would be nice to be lean for the beach no biggy either way lol i've got a girl so im not chasing anything sacrificing 5-10lbs of muscle...is not an option. and i didnt let myself get outta condition i've never been "conditioned"

lmao.. well nows the time to begin to diet down and continue after spring break and get yourself to a respectable bodyfat before you begin to put on more size IMO.

agreed

gym weight 206 today not sure morning weights....but im starting to notice a difference...not sure if its my new routine...they addition of cardio...the diet.....or the fact that im going tanning lol but i look leaner for sure..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Always had a hard time believing you weighed that. You look more 230 or so...

I guess no one would say they weigh less though

I'll be watchin this..even tho ill have updates anyway..

haha thx glad to know i look bigger than 206 yea i dunno but thats definately what i weigh....

havent noticed a whole lot yet....cardio is still going good havent cheated at all on my diet really morning weight is around 203

funny story....tonight i went to do cardio and my gym was doing bodpod for free...so i decided what the heck see what it says so i go get it done and this chick working it was an f*ing retard and didnt know how to calibrate it.......so i get done and it comes out "5.6%" bf i was like LOL!! i go thats wrong! shes like you think? i laughed and said "hun 5.6% is veins on ur abs....i dont even have abs....im more like 12-14% hahah" shes like i think ur wrong.

AHAHA yes im wrong and you have no perception to bf%

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    havent noticed a whole lot yet....cardio is still going good havent cheated at all on my diet really morning weight is around 203

funny story....tonight i went to do cardio and my gym was doing bodpod for free...so i decided what the heck see what it says so i go get it done and this chick working it was an f*ing retard and didnt know how to calibrate it.......so i get done and it comes out "5.6%" bf i was like LOL!! i go thats wrong! shes like you think? i laughed and said "hun 5.6% is veins on ur abs....i dont even have abs....im more like 12-14% hahah" shes like i think ur wrong.

AHAHA yes im wrong and you have no perception to bf%

Figures....I went to a local gym and some stupid girl showed me around and I asked her if they had any smith machines there and she looked at me like a retarded rabbit....Then I said, you don't know what that is do you? And she said "uhh no" .....Then I said, and you work here?

****ing ppl hireing these losers need slapped around like a fat step child.

HAHA! just had a rant.

Well anyways haro, keep it up bruh, wanna see dem abs by next month foo or else!

I'm currently trying to see my abs again.....They are now hidden under an extra 20lbs that I gained in 3 dam months!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Figures....I went to a local gym and some stupid girl showed me around and I asked her if they had any smith machines there and she looked at me like a retarded rabbit....Then I said, you don't know what that is do you? And she said "uhh no" .....Then I said, and you work here?

****ing ppl hireing these losers need slapped around like a fat step child.

HAHA! just had a rant.

Well anyways haro, keep it up bruh, wanna see dem abs by next month foo or else!

I'm currently trying to see my abs again.....They are now hidden under an extra 20lbs that I gained in 3 dam months!
    hahay a you and me both bro.....morning weight was 201lbs today....i havent weighed under 204-205 in atleast a year.......but i look as good as i have before so its not a big deal just messes with ur head ya know....i may be sacrificing a lil muscle im not real sure....but i will keep posted and pics if worthy..when im done

I'm with chest, you look bigger than what you weigh which is good.
    Maybe if you get down to 150lbs you will look 250lbs??? lol

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    If you can cut and get your desired bf range.. and still looking 200lbs + your gonna be pretty impressive..

Must be the diet ! diet is pretty good as i stated before.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im still having the hardest time seeing "201" on the scale when you get on..I may have to fly to mizzou and see for myself lol..weird

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im still having the hardest time seeing "201" on the scale when you get on..I may have to fly to mizzou and see for myself lol..weird
    or jus look at the scale after the next we hook up big boy AHAHAH wow

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    any update haro???

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    any update haro???
    havent notice much change and no weight loss lately which is confusing the hell outta me so i think im going to just maintain where im at until after break and then continue to lean out... im sitting at about 204 morning weight i was 201 for a couple days but i havent changed anything?? so i dunno wtf happened

chest6 is offline Banned
    water or muscle gain?

kkrausz is offline Junior Member
    looking forward to your pics...

Well you've obviously hit your maintenance caloric intake so you'd need to adjust your calories down another 200 to continue to see fat loss.

Thread Information