j.j. is offline Associate Member

Anavar vs. D-bol

I have just finished a Test E/D-bol/Winny cycle and my guy had some anavar left over and would get it to me cheap. So, I did some research and decided to run it with my clen . On cycle I had topped out in the strength department or so it seemed. Maybe I wasn't resting enough or other factors played a part. But, I have about six weeks of this anavar and decided to try it. I have one word, WOW, my strength has increased. My heavy sets were 275x4 and 305x2/3, but i got on last night and ripped off 275x6 and 275x4 like it was nothing. I was so flabbergasted that I just moved on to the next exercise. One more time, WoW, I think if I have to choose next time between anavar and d-bol Anavar is my choice.

peace and happy lifting

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    try doing creatine with it --creatine compliments var well and adds to gains

Yeti is offline New Member
    hey tapout from your expierence what cycles work well for getting and keeping strength.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    my favorite has been regular t200 test
    always made great keepable gains--the key i believe is after cycle training ,dont start thinking that you wont gain if not on so start slacking in gym
    when off keep diet cleaner with higher protein,increase intenity of sets but drop volume of sets as recovery will not be as good
    i have been hearing alot about eq and winny being the best cycle(besides for gh)for maintaing growth post cycle but have not done them yet

Thread Information