HyperViper is offline New Member

Dianabol Only 1st Cycle

Hi all

This is my first cycle oral only. My stats are 188cm/88Kg. Been lifting 5 years on and off but doing sports throughout this time. Since last year i started to lift on a regular basis so here i am starting my first dbol cycle. (Don't fancy needles). Unfortunatelly my liver is not at its best since i have mild concentrated fat around it (according to doctors mb since birth) accompanied by a bit over the average liver values , and i am planning to do a low mg cycle with adequate liver protection to avoid the worse case scenario. My expectations are not high, i am quite fit but want to bulk a little more.

Gear: Dianabol DS 10mg
    Supplements: EAS Whey Protein
    Liver Protection: Selenium,Vitamin A & E, Milk Thistle

Intake:
    Week 1: 10mg Dbol, 100mg Selenium, 400mg Mt, + Vitamins
    Week 2: 20mg Dbol, 100mg Selenium, 400mg Mt, + Vitamins
    Week 3: 20mg Dbol, 100mg Selenium, 400mg Mt, + Vitamins
    Week 4: 10Mg Dbol, 100mg Selenium, 400mg Mt, + Vitamins

250Mg of Protein ED, 3lt Of Water.
    Protein Concentrated Lunch, Carbo Concentrated Dinner accompanied always by Brocolli or Cabbage, a Salad for evening or Serial. Egg-Whites and Turkey Slices with roasted bread btw and after meals on daily basis.

Day 1: Monday
    Woke up around 8, had 1 Protein Shake and 1 Banana and straight to the gym, Worked Biceps-Triceps.Went quite good, A shake after training and 2 more shakes 1 btw meals and 1 more along with Dbol before i go to bed.

Day 2:
    I woke up in the middle of the night around 4 after 4 hours of sleep, prob due to late dbol intake tried to sleep but i cant really say that i managed, Went to the gym worked out back and shoulders. Same routine meals and again a dbol before i go to bed

Day 3:
    Woke up after full 8 hours of sleep and in a really good mood which was kinda strange as i have broken up with my x recently and i ve not been in my best. Still full of anxiety to hit the gym. My biceps still feeling pumped from mondays workout so after working my chest and legs of i was craving for some more bicep lifts. Back to home same routine regarding meals etc. Slight pain in my lower back, didnt paid much attention, took my dbol and went to bed.

Day 4:
    Had a good sleep, took a short look in the mirror, my whole body looks like i just went off gym really good pumps everywhere except my legs, left home and hit the gym working my biceps (again) and triceps. Managed to lift 10kg more on biceps, 4 reps which cheered me a whole lot. Same meal plan and protein intake with another dbol before i hit the bed

What has impressed me so far is firstly the rly cheerful mood i have been for the last couple of days and 2nd the consisting pains in my lower back which start to worry me a bit although i drink from 3lt to 4lt water daily. the pain hits just on the kidney spot with constant mild pain and stronger needle pinchin pains every 30sec or so. I ve not worked my back hard in any case and i am increasingly worried about it.

Day 5:
    Woke up around 9, and hit the gym intending to work on my abs and do some serious cardio. All went good still, lower back pains remain the same if not slightly intesified. My stomach is also bloated slightly. I am starting really to get worried and i arranged a lower ultrascan on Monday morning along with some blood tests. I will Take a break from Dbol over the weekend and i will let you know how it goes.

Please comment on my 1st cycle focusing on whether i can get some decent gains from it. In advance i am stating that i am quite sceptical to increase the ED dbol dogage to 30 or so.
    If someone has expirienced some low back pinchin when on dbol lemme know all about it. Ill keep you updated of this matter

Cya for now
    Last edited by HyperViper; 03-09-2007 at 05:37 PM.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Terrible cycle, do test only for a first cycle....also you are a bit small to be considering steroid use .

HyperViper is offline New Member
    Thx for your input i am sticking to this cycle cant get Test where i live and having seen 3 friends with very similar training backgrounds and stats, before and after going on similar cycle i am satisfied with the results i saw.

I would appriciate if posts of sort "do this cycle instead" would be avoided. Its not really helpin. I am sticking with this so comment on this.
    Last edited by HyperViper; 03-09-2007 at 05:33 PM.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    OK...no commenting on DBOL only cycle..check
    skeptical about increasing dosage..check
    can you get decent gains from this low dose Dbol cycle....probably not

bad back pain has been report on dbol

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would increase the dosage to 40mg/day. I ran a dbol only cycle, only cause my test was bunk. I got good strength gains from it, and some decent weight gains. But when I stopped taking it, I lost a lot of it.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I'm not going to say "do this cycle instead" but I will tell you that is a terrible cycle you are doing. If you did DBOL only cycle fine, to each his own, buuut only 10 mg a day???? No point to what you are doing. All you will be doing is shutting down your natural testosterone and causing problems.

Thread Information