Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

Decided DBOL only

Day 1 Dbol only cycle... from the information accumulated on these boards I decided to run a dbol only cycle I am 6'2” 258lbs roughly 14% BF Training consists of a 5 day weight training split And my diet is a 6 meal split with roughly 50g of protein and 100g of Low GI high fiber carbs at every meal except PWO which consists of a combination of dextrose, maltodextrin and Whey protein which I concoct myself.

This Cycle

Week 1: 20mg of DBOL ED
    Week 2: 15mg of DBOL ED
    Week 3: 15mg of DBOL ED
    Week 4: 10mg of DBOL ED

No Pct as sited in KAZ's article just a slow reduction in dose I know I might get flamed for this but most people doing the flaming are usually just parroting information and dont have the ability to compile it from study's or run their own

Oral Only Cycle (DBol) - An Experiment and some Results

A relatively low dose I know but since this is my second cycle ever and the last one was over 2 years ago and for the purpose of this study I think its appropriate...
    In essence I want to see if there are any retained gains just to show those who think that running dbol alone is crap... I just love being right thats all hehe... =P

The biggest factor in making this decision was:

In this study, done in the early 80īs, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of itīs normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of itīs original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance. I can only agree, having found this to be the case for me when I did my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ― of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart.

And other threads and information I have read on subject of low dose Dbol cycling using like a supplement that is.

Also I would like to note at my dosing schedule of 15mg preworkout and 5mg before bed is for the reason that follows.

Dbol has a 6-8 half-life if we calculate 20mg split across the day we get

Blood levels as being roughly

Day1

Dose1:5mg
    Dose2:10mg
    Dose3:11mg
    Dose4:11mg

Day2
    Dose5:12mg
    and So on
    making a six hour dosing schedule this is
    with my schedule of Preworkout morning dosage and late night pre bed dosage you get ceiling of 19.9mg and a floor of 9.9 Due to the half life degradation of the product going 19.9 six ours later to 9.95 then six hours later to 4.975 with a 5mg redose.

Day1

Dose1:15mg
    Dose2:8.75

Day2
    Dose1:19.4
    Dose2:9.8

Day3
    Dose1:19.9
    Dose2:9.9

And So on

End of Day2 Feeling good

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer
    Day 1 Dbol only cycle... from the information accumulated on these boards I decided to run a dbol only cycle I am 6'2” 258lbs roughly 14% BF Training consists of a 5 day weight training split And my diet is a 6 meal split with roughly 50g of protein and 100g of Low GI high fiber carbs at every meal except PWO which consists of a combination of dextrose, maltodextrin and Whey protein which I concoct myself.

:

^

I read that part and LMAO'd!!

Are you serious? This is a joke right?

I've never seen such anti Dbol/Deca ppl on forums in my life.
    I read that and couldnt continue lol.

Goodluck in your cycle though.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, glad we have guinea pigs , let us know how it goes.

Actually Hellmask thats exactly what I meant people bash Dbol yet have nothing to back it up I've seen many a thread like that.... but throughout the board I have been able to accumulate tid bits of useful stuff =P
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-12-2007 at 04:24 PM.

Actually Hellmask thats exactly what I meant people bash Dbol yet have nothing to back it up I've seen many a thread like that.... but throughout the board I have been able to accumulate tid bits of useful stuff =P

Dbol is a powerful Compound.
    You will gain size and strength from it.
    Many consider the water weight lossed after cycle as losing "gains"....Confused little fellas.

Ok, You WILL NEED A PCT!
    I have ran oral only cycles, without a pct with the same conclusion you have about not being supressed hard enough in order to need one. WRONG!
    You will be surpressed, Fuk what that study said. I've lost gains from my run without a PCT....+ what will it hurt? It will only help you.

Also, Your dosages and length of cycle is to short. Muscle takes time to build, it doesn't just pop up in a week.

Lengthen the cycle to 8 weeks. Here's how I would do it,

Week 1- 20mgs/day
    Week 2-8 30mgs/day

If your prone to gyno, or do not like waterweight run an AI throughout.

PCT, will suck the water off you while getting your hormone levels back.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the input hellmask But I think I'm goona run what I had planned..just to note the results....
    Next cycle goona be a nice

DBOL /Test cyp with full PCT post cycle...

Snrf is offline Banned
    you could at least listen to hellmask

i've never been against dbol cycles, ive seen decent results but you gotta do em right and hellmask is giving u good advice, ignore it if ur an idiot

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Well.....with that dose you prolly won't have to worry about any bloat LOL. I'll tell ya first hand a lot of dbol equals a ton of bloat. Right around the stomach and sides, it looks stupid. You obviously will not have to worry about that. Coincidentally I like drol much better, you can do a ton of it, without any bloat, at least with me. I disagree with part of Kazs post in that from my experience, you can gain a lot more by upping that dose from 35mgs a day. Look at drol, most people use at least 100 mgs of it daily. You'll notice a huge difference. You do a lot of calculating. I like to go by real trial and error, I find, with most things, that is the best way for me. Nothing wrong with that though. I must confess, I always wonder why some guys like you opt to go for a dbol only cycle. You won't gain half as much from it as with an injectable or two, and a higher dose of dbol. I'm asking you a serious question. Not flaming, just probing, wanna know your thoughts. Are you afraid to inject? Do you only want to gain 5 or 10 pounds as opposed to much more? Nothing wrong with any of these, just curious. Well, honestly, I'm not sure what i think of people afraid to inject but oh well.

This Cycle

Week 1: 20mg of DBOL ED
    Week 2: 15mg of DBOL ED
    Week 3: 15mg of DBOL ED
    Week 4: 10mg of DBOL ED

No Pct as sited in KAZ's article just a slow reduction in dose I know I might get flamed for this but most people doing the flaming are usually just parroting information and dont have the ability to compile it from study's or run their own

Oral Only Cycle (DBol) - An Experiment and some Results

A relatively low dose I know but since this is my second cycle ever and the last one was over 2 years ago and for the purpose of this study I think its appropriate...
    In essence I want to see if there are any retained gains just to show those who think that running dbol alone is crap... I just love being right thats all hehe... =P

The biggest factor in making this decision was:

In this study, done in the early 80īs, a very high dose of Dbol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of itīs normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of itīs original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance. I can only agree, having found this to be the case for me when I did my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ― of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart.

And other threads and information I have read on subject of low dose Dbol cycling using like a supplement that is.

Also I would like to note at my dosing schedule of 15mg preworkout and 5mg before bed is for the reason that follows.

Dbol has a 6-8 half-life if we calculate 20mg split across the day we get

Blood levels as being roughly

Day1

Dose1:5mg
    Dose2:10mg
    Dose3:11mg
    Dose4:11mg

Day2
    Dose5:12mg
    and So on
    making a six hour dosing schedule this is
    with my schedule of Preworkout morning dosage and late night pre bed dosage you get ceiling of 19.9mg and a floor of 9.9 Due to the half life degradation of the product going 19.9 six ours later to 9.95 then six hours later to 4.975 with a 5mg redose.

Day1

Dose1:15mg
    Dose2:8.75

Day2
    Dose1:19.4
    Dose2:9.8

Day3
    Dose1:19.9
    Dose2:9.9

And So on

End of Day2 Feeling good

snrfmaster.... I am not saying Hellmask is wrong or anything he the man.... but we already know if I take a pct I will get that What I wanna see is if its possible to taper off and have my endocrine system recoop solo.... and see what kinda gains I get....

As For Tbone1975 same answer... But I have no fear of needles have used them in the past...... and planning a nice Dbol /cyponate with proper pct cycle... just wann see how I fair

snrfmaster.... I am not saying Hellmask is wrong or anything he the man.... but we already know if I take a pct I will get that What I wanna see is if its possible to taper off and have my endocrine system recoop solo.... and see what kinda gains I get....

As For Tbone1975 same answer... But I have no fear of needles have used them in the past...... and planning a nice Dbol /cyponate with proper pct cycle... just wann see how I fair

Ok ...go for it.

I've already seen, and it didn't work the way I wanted it to.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    do what you like --but I would take hellmasks advice at least.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Good deal, good luck!

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    i was on 50mg ed of d-bol back pumps were horrible and bloated real bad strong as hell though!

Just wanted to Post an update Its day 3 of my Dbol only cycle....Today was just abs and cardio.... but I have been noticing a interesting change in my moods... a little happier then usual just could be because of work going so well..... Feel more in tuned with my body feeling a little harder then usual..... again only on 20mg ED so not expecting much.... weighed myself today, was at 262 could just be normal fluctuation but I'm was pretty consistent at 258 for 3 days prior to and first day of cycle so we will see what happens.... I'll be posting updates every few days... and then a finale 2 weeks Post cycle... just to see where I stand... I do appreciate any constructive criticism... Thanks in advance!

Oh and just to state again I have cycled 1 time in the past But this is first time I'm using DBOL
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-13-2007 at 06:13 PM.

hanibal829 is offline New Member
    Any before pics man?

Sorry Crappy quality.... Had to use camera phone Anyway as you can see I'm my hard and ripped self But seriously these are from day 2 so obviously no effects yet.......

Today is day 4 and Leg day WOOO!!!!!!

Anyway I gotta get to the Gym later...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Decided DBOL only-back1.jpg   Decided DBOL only-back2.jpg   Decided DBOL only-front1.jpg   Decided DBOL only-front2.jpg  
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry, did you say you are 14% bodyfat?

Estimate LOL =P I like to think positively what can I say

Estimate LOL =P I like to think positively what can I say
    Fair enough. Bodyfat aside, I will be following this thread. I have no experience with dbols so I'm definately not going to give you a hard time for running it solo. I will be interested to see what gains you make and if you keep those gains. Do you care to post some lift numbers. In my cycles, I know my strength always goes up before I add any size so that can be a good way to gauge how the cycle is progressing.

6' 2" 258 Roughly 14%??? That would make you 240 at 7%.
    6'2" 240 at 7% would be huge!!!
    Good luck with your cycle man, Hope your taking BF into consideration when with your diet, because AAS with your bf is no joke.
    Not trying to flame you, just hope your trying to be safe

Diet:

8am
    Meal1:3 servings oatmeal 6Xl egg whites with 2 yokes 1 Multi and 2 servings Fish oil

11am
    Meal2: PWO 50G whey protein 25g Dextrose 15g Maltodextrin

12pm
    Meal2:100g carbs rice 2 servings beans 1 can tuna fish

3pm
    Meal3:100g carbs rice(xtra long grain par boiled) 2 servings veggies 1/2lb ground beef

6pm
    Meal4:100g carbs Whole wheat pasta light on the tomato sauce 1/2lb chicken breast

9pm
    Meal5:50g carbs rice and choice of protien + multi + fishoil

Late night snack:
    50g whey protein in 1 serving skim milk

Thats pretty much what my diet consists of.....
    servings of beans and veggies fluctuate depending on desire....

and I mix and match carbs and proteins but always around 100g carbs per meal and 50g protein

Weighed myself again today at 262
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2007 at 09:31 AM.

How about those lifting numbers?

Just Uped my weight on all my lifts....

I'll just give the Big 3....

Bench = 225 3 sets of 8
    Deadlift= 315 3 sets of 8
    Squat = 245 3 sets of 8 (ass to ankles)
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2007 at 10:19 AM.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    your fat as hell...you dont need the dbols for a long time! haha sorry for being so harsh!

^^^^I think thats alittle harsh, but I agree with the not needing DBOLS, im 5' 9" @ 196 with probably 15-16% and Im ALOT leaner than you with numbers as good as yours maybe some even up from those and I might have jumped on the ban wangon to soon. I didn't want to be the first to say it but I will since SuperLift already did. And I agree that most members will feel the same way, It doesn't help to lie about your BF% in your post. When people are trying to help you out. Id say 20% would be very positive estimate. Probably more like 25+

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    ^^^^I think thats alittle harsh, but I agree with the not needing DBOLS, im 5' 9" @ 196 with probably 15-16% and Im ALOT leaner than you with numbers as good as yours maybe some even up from those and I might have jumped on the ban wangon to soon. I didn't want to be the first to say it but I will since SuperLift already did. And I agree that most members will feel the same way, It doesn't help to lie about your BF% in your post. When people are trying to help you out. Id say 20% would be very positive estimate. Probably more like 25+
    I'll admit I have some BF but not 25% =P at 25% I would have to loose 50lbs to be ripped at 7% bf =P to come in at 210lbs

BTW Quick question I have noticed a red rash developing for a bit up near my shoulder just subsided this morning.... am getting hard as hell and how can I describe an almost heightened sense of awareness or something....almost like being really excited/apprehensive/little nervous.... anyone experience this?
    Last edited by soulstealer; 03-14-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Id get it tested, before you get to confident. Maybe your not, picture quality isn't the greatest and they don't enlarge when you click them either, so its kinda hard to tell.

Ya sorry about that I have no Idea where my dig went to in the move... had to use my lame cell phone But anyway I'll try to pick one up next week for better image quality....

chest6 is offline Banned
    You said you were 14% bodyfat in your first post. I'd add at least 10% to that.

Running a compount that aromatizes at a high rate like dbol at a very high bodyfat%age without an AI is very very very stupid.

Anyway..Good luck.

^^^^ see Im not the only one to think that, and from the numbers you put up it makes sense because if you were as big as you are and as lean as you think you would blow these away.

Bench = 225 3 sets of 8
    Deadlift= 315 3 sets of 8
    Squat = 245 3 sets of 8 (ass to ankles)

So I think you would have to drop to 210 maybe less to be 7%

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    no disrespect soulstealer..

But you ARE 25% above on BF.

Dbol is NOT a good cycle for you.

Should have been a test only cycle.

No offense bro, just stating the facts.

Again I'd like to point out this is only a test for the purpouses mentioned above I was planning a cypionate cycle with dbol kickstart and proper pct later on
    To be replaced as:

Dbol 40mg(but dosage shall vary dependent upon my reaction to it...)ED
    Weeks 1-4
    Frontloaded Test Enanthate 450mg/weeks
    weeks 1-12
    Followed by
    PCT:

HCG or Clomid and
    Nolva...

P.S. Still toying with Idea of PCT either hcg or climid any input on this would be greatly appreciated.... as I have no experience with HCG but it is easily obtained by me and a buddy of mine suggested it in place of clomid....

Figure around May1

You should get your bodyfat under 16% atleast before you run any kind of AS.

Also, your lifts are lacking.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    25%+ bodyfat.

Buying skin caliper in morning..... I'll give dimensions and BF Calc.... =P Been meaning to get one anyway....

Well went to the Gym to day Friday.... Day6

Arm day
    Good workout....
    Crazy pumps in my arms......

Wei***ng in at 264 today.....

Question

Wow Lethargic as all hell....... Is that a common side effect? jeez just been mullin around all day...... Eating and resting from couch to computer =P (Its my day of growth ie no gym) I dont know if I'm just super sad from breaking up with my G/F or what but I'm feeling really crappy and tired.... Day 7 btw... can anyone comment on similar reaction?

Oh and Caliper readings on way... have to get to the supply store next week =P

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You're so out of shape it isn't even funny.

You need to concentrate on your diet and living a healthier lifestyle before thinking drugs will help you in any way.

And yes your bodyfat is in the Obese range. 25%+

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    bf is 25% plus no doubt. i wont trust your readings if its lower for 2 reasons. 1) its the internet and you could be lying, 2) your not trained with a caliper and probably dont know how to use them properly

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information