Tank21 is offline Associate Member

Tank21 Cycle News!

Okay guys, I just thought i would share my experiences so far for the benefit of those wanting to learn. Also, I am pretty goddamn happy!
    My cycle is really simple as this is my first true cycle.
    1-4 Dbol (Naps) 35mg ed
    1-10 **sus300 600mg a week
    of course, nolva on hand and clomid for post

Starting stats were 204lbs. Not sure of exact bodyfat. However, as a rudimentary guage, my upper and middle abs were visable.

I started my injection on 7/17 and the dbol on 7/20 (was still waiting for it to come in.)

Injections were a piece of cake. I have injected all times into my left and right quad as these are my first and visibility is better. **sus300 did not hurt me, only when i rushed the injection. Using 22g 1 inch pins.

2 weeks 3days into the sus and 2 weeks into the dbol and i am up 15 pounds with little or no water weight so far which has surprised me. I am very happy with the strength gains. Abs are still visible, i have attributed some gains to an increase in calories as well. All exercises are up. Om my fifth set i benched 305 8 times with no spot. This is an increase of 2 reps but is more of a testament to the stamina i am getting off of it. No sides to report. I do feel that my blood pressure has risen. I thought my nipple was sensitive but i chalked it up to paranoia and all is well right now. I know that sus hasnt really kicked in yet and i am looking forward to more gains as I am not working 65 hours a week anymore this summer until school starts.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good job bro keep us posted

what is up with that avatar

The avatar is my favorite band man. Hatebreed. They are a "hardcore" metal band. If you like hard, fast metal you gotta check it out. YOu can go to KNAC.com and go download the video for "I will be heard". Bitchin man, Bitchin. And dont let the name throw you. The stuff isnt racist. If you want something to get you going while you are lifting, check it out man. Any more info just pm me man.

no tank i love metal i meant ruski 's avatar

yeah, that is pretty messed up avatar. I would like to say some other choice words for him. If he wants to pm me i would be glad to "chat". Def check out hatebreed, Tapout. Shit will get you pumped.

I guess someone else didnt like his avatar either.

Just an update. I am now 4 weeks into my sus, dbol cycle. I am up to 226 after a starting wieght of 204. Gains are coming steadily. Still waiting for the sus to kick in. I really do not feel any sides although i did have some lower back pain which felt like my kidneys. All is fine now. No acne, agression, at least no more that usual. My heart does race more especially when I am irritated. I am gonna post pics when i can get my grubby little hands on a digicam. I am extending dbol for an additional week still at 30mg a day. I am gonna go 12 weeks instead of two. I love the feel but I am still gonna resist the temptation to add anything else such as whinny at the end or fina although it is tempting.

I did take nolva for 4 days starting with 40mg and the 20 for the three remaining. I felt my one nipple was sensitive and erect more than usual. It may have been paranoia but either way it worked. I am glad i headed the advice of all the experst when they said to not start until I have all my gear. I would have been freaking out.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    keep us posted..great job so far Bro!

i'm glad that avatar is gone -- that shits wrong in this era of our nation--tapout those asses
    good job on cycle bro--winny might do you good at end to harden up gains

learned a few good things for newbies that are attempting a cycle. This cycle has become abbreviated for some reasons that i will state in a few. Hopefully all can learn from my mistakes.

1) make sure you have all you gear when you start. Dont make the mistake of thinking that you can get it later. Things pop up. If you can not get it all, do not start.

2)Do not start working the 2400-0800 shift all of a sudden during your cycle. You will be screwed. You body is not ready for that change. Your training, sleep and eating patterns are fucked. Stay regimented. If you feel this regiment is gonna change, do not start.

3) Do not get invovled with a bitchy annoying girl that is driving you flippin nuts but you love to death. It will also distract from your training, eating, sleeping.

There are my pointers. She is gone, i am done working for the summer and i am ready to rock now. I have gained 20lbs in the five weeks i was one. Not bad, i am happy. After recovery, i am gonna hit it hard and be prepared to reap the benefits. I post this so now one makes my mistakes. Until i am ready again, I will continue to read and research.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Tank! What's up bro... The thing about the girl, well I could have saved you the pain and suffering! I new to this ** thing (as you know) and old to the biznitches out there!
    Those gains are nice man! Are you done with the cycle? How much water? and what's your post cycle gonna look like? You got school right hows that gonna affect you? Get back!
    Oh yeah! Hatebreed is NICE! I love there stuff! Good for the work out! Mix it with alittle Slipknot/SystemOfADown/and a shit load of PUNK/MEtal and I'm killing some musclefiber!

Sid out Bro!

Thread Information