rimz is offline Junior Member

Deca/Cyp/Dbol Cycle!!

Well I just started my cycle yesterday. This is my second cycle. First cycle I did 500mg/wk of test e. My diet and training weren't what they should have been so I only gained like 10 pounds and kept about 7 of it. I know that sucks and I have everything in line for this cycle. Here is what I will be taking.

1-12 Test Cyp 600mg/wk
    1-11 Deca 375mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed
    1-12 Letro 0.5mg/ed

Have nolva and clomid on hand for pct which starts 18 days after last cyp injection. I also am taking the following vitamins and such.

Milk Thistles 600mg/ed
    B12 2000mcg/ed
    B6 200mg/ed
    Multi Vitamin 2 tabs/ed

Anything else I should look at taking to help this cycle be as safe as possible? My first shot was yesterday and my leg is hurting a good bit right now. Are cyp and deca known to hurt more than test e or is it because I was used to 1ml at a time and I injected 2.25ml yesterday? Anyway I will keep this updated as often as I can.
    Last edited by rimz; 03-12-2005 at 12:28 PM.

DAY 5

This is an update for yesterday. I wasn't able to get on lastnight to post this. I am only up about a pound so far. I have noticed a little increased strength and increased appetite. Hopefully in a few more days the dbol will really start to kick in and I will see some better strength and weight gains. Do you guys think I should throw clen in after my last test shot to help cut a little fat?

DAY 8

I was up 4 pounds this morning. About to go hit the chest so I can't wait to see if I have any strength increases over last week. Will keep the updates coming.

DAY 16

I was up 5.5 pounds today. I would have been up a few more but had a few setbacks this past weekend. First thing is Friday I chipped a tooth so was having problems eating until I got it checked out today. They ended up pulling it because it was one of my wisdom teeth. I was also told I need to get my other 2 cut out sometime soon. Should I try and push it out until after I finish my cycle? I am assuming yes. Also I think I'm not gaining much water weight because of how much letro I am taking. Had a very very intense workout lastnight so I am liking my results so far.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, throw your height, weight, age, workout schedule, eating habits, and other things about your present level of developement onto your first post. Be honest. Give this diary a little character developement, it interests people.

Even with the dbol , the letro is going to keep the water off pretty well. Due to your choice of weapons, I assume that you are trying to put on some good LBM. At day 16, assuming that you are of average or larger size for a man, I think 5.5 lbs is more on track for a natural athlete.

***However, the scale means ****. Don't focus too much on the numbers.***

If it's easier to get your teeth pulled now because of college or a job, go right ahead. These days you are off pain meds within a few days. I had mine pulled while on Paris Island, I'm sure you can handle one or two days in the gym.

DAY 18

Sorry about no stats. I started this cycle at 5'9", 167 lbs, 23 years old, have no idea what my BF is but it is fairly low. Been training off and on for a good part of my life but really hard the past 3 years or so. I am pretty much having to force feed myself right now and just eat anything I can but eat as clean as I can. I try and stick to a lot of pasta and chicken. Don't have time to cook for myself due to work and school so I'm not really sure on cals and protein. I currently work each bodypart one day a week. Should I up that to 2 for some parts or am I ok with once? I actually just weighed myself again and I am now up 7.5 lbs. I will wait to see about the teeth. I would rather wait til cycle and PCT are over but I will see what the doc says then decide.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    DAY 18

Sorry about no stats. I started this cycle at 5'9", 167 lbs, 23 years old, have no idea what my BF is but it is fairly low. Been training off and on for a good part of my life but really hard the past 3 years or so. I am pretty much having to force feed myself right now and just eat anything I can but eat as clean as I can. I try and stick to a lot of pasta and chicken. Don't have time to cook for myself due to work and school so I'm not really sure on cals and protein. I currently work each bodypart one day a week. Should I up that to 2 for some parts or am I ok with once? I actually just weighed myself again and I am now up 7.5 lbs. I will wait to see about the teeth. I would rather wait til cycle and PCT are over but I will see what the doc says then decide.

I assure you that you are already working every body part 2x per week; albeit indirectly. Eat more, now. Eat.

DAY 21

I am currently up 8.5 lbs. I have been out of town the past few days so look forward to getting back into my routine today and keep the gains going.

Not really an update on progress but more a question and wanting some comments. The girl I had been dating broke up with me about 2 weeks ago. I guess it just really started to hit me hard the past 4 or 5 days. I have actually lost a few pounds, but I don't know if that is because my test kicked in and I am losing some BF or what because I am still eating as much as normal. Guess I will have to up it a bit more. The thing is I am taking this very hard but yet I think it is best for us not to be together and she isn't exactly my type, so why is it bothering me so much. I never feel like I am happy now so I was wondering if it could be the deca since this is the first time I have used it. I took test only last cycle and felt like a king the whole cycle. Any opinions?

Thread Information