kona dawg is offline Junior Member

Follow my cycle-test enathate first cycle

Hey guys, not going to give out any measurements or weights because I don't want to hear u could have gained another 20 lbs naturally. Anyway, I am on my second week of test enanthate at 250mg every mon and thurs. The first week I didn't see anything. I weighed and measured today and I got .25 inch on both arms, and .25 inch in my chest. I also gained 4 lbs, which is probably just the water retention. The bad news is, I measured my waist at the start because I am eating so much I wanted to see if it increased. And of course it did. Half inch on it! I was wondering if it could be bloating? I work out 5 to 6 days a week and do cardio anywhere from 3 to 5 days and no less than 40 minutes and no more than 1 hour. Started getting a little itching in my nipples so started nolva at 20mg early in the week. Probably drop down to 10 sat. and keep running whole cycle. I keep u guys posted.

I'm 32, sorry

yea probably water retention in the waist...its hard to make any comments without ur stats...

5 foot 10.5,190 lb, not sure on bf

5'10.5 190 could be good i dunno tho without bf%. u should get that checked and post if u dont wanna post pics. keep up the progress man..

Thread Information