jgraz is offline New Member

sust/winni cycle

previous cycle: 10 weeks winni only 150mg e3d. Didnt really know what I was doing but recovered fine without pct and kept about 8-10 pounds of muscle.

Anticipated cycle: week 1-12 sustanon 500mg per week
    week 8-14 winni injectable 100mg eod
    week 1-14 nolvadex 20 mg per day

Did a lot of research and decided to go with anthony roberts pct which is listed below:

week 1-6 nolvadex 20mg per day
    week 1-3 500iu hcg per day
    week 1-5 50mg proviron per day(substituted for the aromasin )
    week 1-3 1000iu vit E

Stats: 170 pounds, 6' 10% body fat, 24 years old.

Been lifting solid for about 2 years and on and off for about 8 years. I have all the gear needed for my cycle and am more than ready. My diet is in check
    and I anticipate on starting in about 2 weeks, my only concern is substituting the proviron for the aromasin any feed back on my outline would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You need to shoot winny every day, bro. It has a short half life. Id switch to Test Enan or Cyp if I were you. Sust is really for HRT and needs to be injected eod. Save the nolva for post cycle, not on.

I know everyone says to shoot winni ed or eod but through personal experience I shot e3d and had great results on an 8 week winni only cycle.
    I plan on shooting this cycle eod as suggested. The sustanon I have is from mexico and they are redi -jects made by organon. ************* I have 20 of them along with a 10 ml vial of sustanon that I paid 50 for. Basically I got screwed on the deal and its a really touchy subject with me so I plan on taking it regardless. As for the nolva I only planned on taking it through the cycle because I am horrified of estrogen related sides. I guess I can just keep it on hand and see how it goes. What about substituting the proviron ? Thank you for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by jgraz
    I know everyone says to shoot winni ed or eod but through personal experience I shot e3d and had great results on an 8 week winni only cycle.
    I plan on shooting this cycle eod as suggested. The sustanon I have is from mexico and they are redi -jects made by organon. ************* I have 20 of them along with a 10 ml vial of sustanon that I paid 50 for. Basically I got screwed on the deal and its a really touchy subject with me so I plan on taking it regardless. As for the nolva I only planned on taking it through the cycle because I am horrified of estrogen related sides. I guess I can just keep it on hand and see how it goes. What about substituting the proviron? Thank you for the feedback.
    Read the rules. Edit out the prices out of your post. And, yes, you got ripped-off big time.

Winstrol has a half life of 16 hours. Do the math, you need to inject ed. Thats not based on personal experience, thats fact. If you're too scared to jab yourself ed then aas is not for you. BTW, you dont have enough sust to run 12 weeks. I think you need to rethink your choices.

Stats: 170 pounds, 6' 10% body fat, 24 years old.
    Nevermind any advice I just gave you. Youre 170 @ 6'-0"??? You dont need aas, you need to learn how to eat!

My body responded well to 150mg e3d of winni that is a fact, because I have done it and seen the results. If you do not have any personal experience with winni than any comment you make about the substance is not usefull to me. As far as the sust goes I have 20 redi-jects that are 250mg per redi-ject and a 10ml (250mg per ml) bottle which would be enough for 15 weeks, do the math before you make un-educated comments.

My body responded well to 150mg e3d of winni that is a fact, because I have done it and seen the results. If you do not have any personal experience with winni than any comment you make about the substance is not usefull to me. As far as the sust goes I have 20 redi-jects that are 250mg per redi-ject and a 10ml (250mg per ml) bottle which would be enough for 15 weeks, do the math before you make un-educated comments.
    Nothing you have said is "educated." Sust needs to be shot eod so what are you going to do, re-use a "redi-ject"? You dont know shit about what you're doing or the drugs that youre using and you dont know shit about how to eat. Youre a fvking beanpole and you shouldnt be on your second cycle at 6' and 170LBS!!!! Good luck making and keeping any gains.

You can switch out the needle on a redi ject and or transfer into a nother syringe so no it is not necesary to re use the redi ject. The only reason to shoot eod is to utilize the prop. I am not to concerned with the prop so e3d is good for me. If I was shooting around 1000mg per week I may go for the eod injects. There is only 30mg of prop per ml which is extremely low. I know many people and have talked to many people who have done the same cycle and had good results. I did not start this thread to get into an argument however, I am going to start this cycle in about two weeks and will post my pics at that time. Hopefully, I can get some positive feedback from people who have had personal experience and know what they are doing. Every comment you have made has been worthless.

Dude, you would get good results if you ate a complete meal.

I plan on revising my diet a little but as it stands my diet is fine. However, I am open to suggestions.

Thread Information