BigD_2b is offline New Member

Post Newbie cycle results

Hi everyone,
    Just posted under newbie section and pics the pic section. Thought I'd throw in some more details of my first cycle here:

I started at
    5'10
    155lbs.
    12%bf
    Training for about a year solid, including about 5 months with a personal trainer who taught me good form, core training, etc.

I got stronger but didn't gain much weight at all. Genetics weigh heavily against me - I'm very small framed and naturally lean.

So the timing was right and I decided to do this. Life is short. Perhaps I could have trained another year first with better results, but I'm almost 31 years old so I do feel I was reaching my limits.

I ran
    Test C 500 mg wk x 13 wks
    Deca 300 mg wk x 10 wks
    Anastrozole 0.5 mg every other day

PCT of HCG 500 iu x 20 days, started 5 days after last test shot
    20 mg tamoxifen daily started with HCG, x 30 days

It took about 4-5 weeks to really feel different, and it didn't happen overnight, but one day I just hit the gym and looked at myself in the mirror and was like WOW! I reached a weight of 178 and looks like I'll stablize at 168 or so. Great gain in overall muscle mass.

The only side effect I really encountered was acne, which devoured my chest and back about 7 weeks into the cycle. Will use more anastrozole next time and hope that helps.

I was scared to death of hair loss, but luckily it didn't happen.

My nuts got that size of marbles though...glad they are back now

Coming off has been challenging. I felt like a god when I was on. Didn't need sleep, could f*** like I was 17. No rage problems - I took it all out in the gym - and overall I just felt WELL. Other than the deca bloat (I couldn't fit in my pants for a few weeks), and one small nose bleed that prob means my BP was getting up there, I think things went great.

I'll get full bloodwork done in a month or so, checking out PSA, Test, cholesterol panel, etc...

ROUDA is offline Junior Member
    Hey good job man and well documented

Vinlander is offline Banned
    You're 5'10" and 12% body fat? (or were) That would mean that at 155lbs, your lean body mass was 146lbs.

You have an extremely high metabolism, especially for 30. What are your measurements, if you don't mind my asking?

kkrausz is offline Junior Member
    way to go big d

BigD_2b is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlander
    You're 5'10" and 12% body fat? (or were) That would mean that at 155lbs, your lean body mass was 146lbs.

You have an extremely high metabolism, especially for 30. What are your measurements, if you don't mind my asking?
    Don't have specific measurements...wish I did that before and after. Prolly put an inch or 2 on my arms and chest. Grew 2 shirt sizes at peak (and 2 inches in waist from 31 up to 33)

Def have a high metabolism for my age. Very active and fit, just smalled frame and small bone structure - my small wrists kill me on most of my heavy weights. (deca helped with that a lot I think - joints felt amazing)

Quote Originally Posted by BigD_2b
    Hi everyone,
    Just posted under newbie section and pics the pic section. Thought I'd throw in some more details of my first cycle here:

I started at
    5'10
    155lbs.
    12%bf

Training for about a year solid, including about 5 months with a personal trainer who taught me good form, core training, etc.

I got stronger but didn't gain much weight at all. Genetics weigh heavily against me - I'm very small framed and naturally lean.

So the timing was right and I decided to do this. Life is short. Perhaps I could have trained another year first with better results, but I'm almost 31 years old so I do feel I was reaching my limits.

I ran
    Test C 500 mg wk x 13 wks
    Deca 300 mg wk x 10 wks
    Anastrozole 0.5 mg every other day

PCT of HCG 500 iu x 20 days, started 5 days after last test shot
    20 mg tamoxifen daily started with HCG, x 30 days

It took about 4-5 weeks to really feel different, and it didn't happen overnight, but one day I just hit the gym and looked at myself in the mirror and was like WOW! I reached a weight of 178 and looks like I'll stablize at 168 or so. Great gain in overall muscle mass.

The only side effect I really encountered was acne, which devoured my chest and back about 7 weeks into the cycle. Will use more anastrozole next time and hope that helps.

I was scared to death of hair loss, but luckily it didn't happen.

My nuts got that size of marbles though...glad they are back now

Coming off has been challenging. I felt like a god when I was on. Didn't need sleep, could f*** like I was 17. No rage problems - I took it all out in the gym - and overall I just felt WELL. Other than the deca bloat (I couldn't fit in my pants for a few weeks), and one small nose bleed that prob means my BP was getting up there, I think things went great.

I'll get full bloodwork done in a month or so, checking out PSA, Test, cholesterol panel, etc...

You must have pathetic genetics.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You must have pathetic genetics.

lol, no ones reached their genetic limit at 155lbs.....

what a joke.

recently ive seen like 50 of these dumb threads by 97 pound newbies....wtf

Thread Information