newKlinefelterGuy is offline New Member

Klinefelter guy starting out with the use of depo test for life

Okay gentleman, i thought I would give some stats and start you out with something to look at because tommarow I will be starting my hormone therapy using Depo Testosterone . I have juiced in the past, but now this is the real deal, taking this for other reasons other than to do it for recreational use.

i am hoping to gain some pounds and some weight, i know that i will need to get on a steady diet, maybe a body for life type of thing, or just simply one that is filled with quality protein, good carbs, and lower fat. I am not sure how bad soda is, so can someone tell me?

I am currently almost 26 years old, will be on aug 31
    6 2.5"tall, 193lbs
    15.5" biceps, 15" neck, 39" chest at the nips, 35" stomach belly button, 7" wrists, 15" calves etc.
    bench max=205
    working out off and on for five years, haven't hit a routine work out schedule since Jan.

Lets see what will happen with this extra depo Test 200mg/wk.

Any questions or suggestions, please wbs. thanks

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    no offense, but you don't sound like you've maxed out your natural potential yet. i would hold off on the juice

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    no offense, but you don't sound like you've maxed out your natural potential yet. i would hold off on the juice
    Re-read the post. He says "I have juiced in the past, but now this is the real deal, taking this for other reasons other than to do it for recreational use." He has a medical condition, Klinefelter syndrome, which HRT is a treatment for.

Is the 200mg/week what your doctor prescribed? Did you see an endocrinologist?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newKlinefelterGuy
    Okay gentleman, i thought I would give some stats and start you out with something to look at because tommarow I will be starting my hormone therapy using Depo Testosterone . I have juiced in the past, but now this is the real deal, taking this for other reasons other than to do it for recreational use.

i am hoping to gain some pounds and some weight, i know that i will need to get on a steady diet, maybe a body for life type of thing, or just simply one that is filled with quality protein, good carbs, and lower fat. I am not sure how bad soda is, so can someone tell me?

I am currently almost 26 years old, will be on aug 31
    6 2.5"tall, 193lbs
    15.5" biceps, 15" neck, 39" chest at the nips, 35" stomach belly button, 7" wrists, 15" calves etc.
    bench max=205
    working out off and on for five years, haven't hit a routine work out schedule since Jan.

Lets see what will happen with this extra depo Test 200mg/wk.

Any questions or suggestions, please wbs. thanks
    Have the doctors said anything about the long term risks with HRT?

Thanks,
    CC

Thread Information